Maintaining a positive attitude despite your daily struggles can be hard, so check out these keep trying quotes we’ve compiled for you!
More often than not, it’s impossible to conquer our battles in one go. This means we must keep trying and making new improvements to be more equipped to succeed in life.
Life will never be easy, and it’s a given that obstacles will surround us every step of the way. So, you have to remind yourself daily that you just have to keep trying, no matter what.
Never lose hope! Just repeat to yourself, “If there’s a will, there’s a way!” If you need a little push, this list is perfect for you!
Check out the list below.
Best Keep Trying Quotes
1. “Survival can be summed up in three words—never give up. That’s the heart of it, really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
2. “When we stumble, don’t get discouraged. Get up and keep trying.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
3. “When things go right, and they go right a lot—you just got to keep trying there is nothing to really laugh about.” – Ronnie Apteker
4. “Every failure is just another step closer to a win. Never stop trying.” – Robert M. Hensel
5. “When something you make doesn’t work, it didn’t work, not you. You, you work. You keep trying.” – Zach Klein
6. “Try. Try again. Try once again. Keep trying until you permit yourself to fail.” – Anonymous
7. “The key is to keep improving. I’m not there yet. I know I have to keep trying to improve and keep trying to get faster.” – Tyler Christopher
8. “Try, try, try, and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything.” – W. Clement Stone
9. “If at first, you don’t succeed—try, try again. Don’t think of it as a failure. Think of it as a timed-release success.” – Robert Orben
Inspirational Keep Trying Quotes
10. “It will get easier each time, I think. I hope. I just have to keep trying.” – Jenny Han
11. “Try again; you have millions of alternatives. Fill yourself with the bullets of hope, and you will kill failure with one shot.” – Israelmore Ayivor
12. “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep trying. Tough situations build strong people in the end.” – Roy T. Bennett
13. “You’ve got to try and do your best, and the failure is what’s funny. But you can’t be aware of the failure, you’ve just got to keep trying to do your best.” – Bret McKenzie
14. “Until we have met the monsters in ourselves, we keep trying to slay them in the outer world. And we find that we cannot. For all darkness in the world stems from darkness in the heart. And it is there that we must do our work.” – Marianne Williamson
15. “We will all fail in life, but nobody has to be a failure. Failing at a thing doesn’t make you a failure. You are only a failure when you quit trying.” – Joyce Meyer
Keep Trying Quotes for Better Days Ahead
16. “Just because you fall once doesn’t mean you’re falling at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always trust yourself, because if you don’t, then who will?” – Marilyn Monroe
17. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
18. “If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If you fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters how you are going to finish. Are you going to finish strong?” – Nick Vujicic
19. “Be talented enough to make it and stupid enough to keep trying.” – David Alan Grier
20. “If things don’t work out the way you want, hold your head up and be proud. And try again. And again. And again!” – Sarah Dessen
Keep Trying Quotes for Everyone Who Wants to Succeed
21. “Try. Try again. Try once more. Try differently. Try again tomorrow. Try and ask for help. Try and find someone who’s done it. Try to fix the problem. Keep trying until you succeed.” – Anonymous
22. “Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.” – W. Clement Stone
23. “What is more important than success and failure is that you continue trying.” – Pooja Agnihotri
24. “Every time you try again, you are closer to success.” – Anonymous
25. “Try again and never give up, for only in trying can one succeed.” – Anonymous
Keep Trying Quotes to Give You a Glimpse of Failure’s Importance
26. “There is no such thing as a failure who keeps trying.” – John Popper
27. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Elbert Hubbard
28. “Keep trying; failures increase the probability of success.” – Ken Poirot
29. “A failure is not always a mistake; it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” – B. F. Skinner
30. “The only failure is not trying.” – Robin S. Sharma
Keep Trying Quotes to Help You Develop the Courage to Reach Your Goals
31. “Keep trying, don’t stop, no matter how slow you move.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
32. “Set your target and keep trying until you reach it.” – Napoleon Hill
33. “The most important thing is to keep trying.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
34. “You’ll learn from each time you have to try again.” – Anonymous
35. “Be courageous. Keep on trying.” – Anonymous
36. “Keep trying until you have no more chances left.” – Aimee Carter
37. “Let yourself fail and try again.” – Anonymous
More Keep Trying Quotes to Boost People Who Want to Give Up
38. “Never give up! All you have to do is try again.” – Park Bom
39. “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one—you never give up.” – Cal Weaver
40. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.” – Ella Fitzgerald
Did These Keep Trying Quotes Motivate You to Strive More in Life?
To achieve greatness, one must be willing to try and try again. When we keep trying, no matter how tough it gets, we shape ourselves to become more resilient and determined people capable of facing life’s challenges head-on.
If we keep on trying, we will never get derailed from our paths. We will acknowledge all failures and roadblocks as temporary stepbacks and consider them as stepping stones to improve our capabilities. So, if you want to be victorious in whatever you plan to pursue, make sure you hold on to faith and just keep trying!
Never let your failures demotivate you. They are inescapable and inevitable parts of any endeavor. So, like what we’ve learned from our collection above, be optimistic, move forward, and keep trying!