If you miss the characters from this cult-favorite animated movie franchise, then this collection of the best Kung Fu Panda quotes is for you!
The movies’ plot is all about Po, a panda who wants to be a Kung Fu master. When you look at it from the outside, it’s pretty funny to think about a panda being active and doing Kung Fu. After all, pandas are generally categorized as lazy creatures.
However, the animation and lines were so masterfully crafted that you can’t help but watch and get excited about every scene! Kung Fu Panda took the world by storm, with its first installment earning more than $200 million in lifetime grosses.
One of the things that made the movies so well-loved is the multitude of life lessons one can learn from the characters. So, if you’re curious about what you can learn about Kung Fu and life, make sure you read through the complete list below!
Continue reading here.
And don’t forget to check out these Master Oogway quotes.
Best Kung Fu Panda Quotes
1. “If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than who you are.” – Master Shifu
2. “One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” – Master Oogway
3. “It doesn’t matter what I think, it only matters what the universe thinks.” – Master Shifu
4. “There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” – Master Oogway
5. “There is no secret ingredient. Don’t have to. To make something special, you just believe it’s special.” – Mr. Ping
6. “There is always something more to learn even for a master.” – Master Shifu
7. “The mark of a true hero is humility.” – Master Oogway
8. “Your real strength comes from being the best you, you can be. So who are you? What are you good at? What do you love? What makes you, you?” – Po
9. “You are the master of your destiny. No one and nothing can come in between you and your destiny except you. Take destiny by the horns and have fun.” – Master Oogway
Iconic Kung Fu Panda Quotes for Your Inspiration
10. “There are no coincidences in this world.” – Master Oogway
11. “A real warrior never quits.” – Po
12. “You just need to believe. You must believe.” – Master Oogway
13. “Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.” – Master Oogway
14. “Anything is possible when you have inner peace.” – Master Shifu
Kung Fu Panda Quotes That Are Filled With Life Lessons
15. “Your story may not have such a happy beginning but that does not make you who you are, it is the rest of it—who you choose to be.” – Soothsayer
16. “You gotta let go of that stuff from the past because it just doesn’t matter. the only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.” – Po
17. “Time is an illusion, there is only the now.” – Master Shifu
18. “You are too concerned with what was and what will be.” – Master Oogway
19. “The true path to victory is to find your opponent’s weakness and make him suffer for it. And to take his strength and use it against him until he finally falls or quits.” – Master Shifu
20. “Sometimes, we do the wrong things for the right reasons.” – Mr. Ping
Wise Kung Fu Panda to Ponder On
21. “You must let go of the illusion of control.” – Master Oogway
22. “Before the battle of the fist, comes the battle of the mind.” – Master Shifu
23. “There is just news. There is no good or bad.” – Master Oogway
24. “Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me, nor make it bear fruit before its time. No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.” – Master Oogway
25. “The more you take, the less you have.” – Master Oogway
26. “Don’t push past memories deeper inside of yourself. Let those memories breathe and let old wounds heal.” – Master Shifu
Funny Kung Fu Panda Quotes
27. “There is no charge for awesomeness—or attractiveness.” – Po
28. Po: “Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.”
Master Oogway: “Quit, don’t quit? Noodles, don’t noodles?”
29. Master Oogway: “There are no accidents.”
Master Shifu: “Yes, I know. You’ve already said that twice.”
Master Oogway: “That was no accident either.”
Master Shifu: “Thrice.”
30. “So like, Oogway, was just a crazy old turtle after all?” – Po
31. “He’s not gonna quit bouncing, I’ll tell you that.” – Monkey
32. “Wow, all of you look bigger than the action figures! Except for you, Mantis.” – Po
33. “I’m not dying, you idiot! I’m relaxing!” – Master Shifu
34. Tai Lung: “He’s a panda! You’re a panda! What are you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me?”
Po: “Don’t tempt me.”
35. “Po, you’re alive! Or we’re both dead.” – Master Shifu
Also read: Funny Quotes
More Kung Fu Panda Quotes That You’ll Love
36. “I’m not trying to turn you into me. I’m trying to turn you into you.” – Master Shifu
37. “Once I realized the problem was not you but within me, I found inner peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe.” – Master Shifu
38. “Who knows the ways of the universe? Accident? Or destiny? That is the secret.” – Master Oogway
39. “We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.” – Mr. Ping
40. “We do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears.” – Master Shifu
What Connection Between Life and Kung Fu Did You Learn From This Collection?
With three films in the franchise, there’s no doubt that Kung Fu Panda was loved worldwide. Well, who wouldn’t like it when the main character is so relatable!
Kung Fu is something you need intense training for, and as ordinary individuals, we can easily relate to Po’s struggles to master it. But, he had great teachers—Master Oogway and Master Shifu—who taught him everything he needed to know about the art of Kung Fu and life.
In the movies, we’re able to learn that we are the only ones who can dictate our destiny and how our life would go. No matter how many outside factors dictate what and who we should be, we should only listen to ourselves. As Master Oogway put it, “You are the master of your destiny. No one and nothing can come in between you and your destiny except you.”
With that, it’s clear that the only way to move forward and succeed is to find what truly makes you, you. Once you recognize and understand your true self, you’ll be able to move through life more purposefully and thus, master and conquer everything you encounter. Take Po as an example and learn through the words of his teachers as well!
Have you watched any movie in the Kung Fu Panda franchise? What lessons did you learn from Po and his teachers? Let us know in the comments below!