Don’t miss out on this list of the top 25 Kung Fu Panda quotes we’ve gathered for you.
Kung Fu Panda is a movie franchise consisting of four movies. It stars Po, a panda destined to become the Dragon Warrior—someone who will save their world from ultimate demise. However, if you think about it, can a panda be a hero?
It’s their nature to be lazy and relaxed; they’re seldom seen to be active! That’s why you can imagine the surprise of the Furious Five and their master, Shifu, when they found out that their hope came in the form of an ordinary guy who just loves to eat noodles and have fun.
However, Po proves everyone wrong—of course, with the help of the people around him. Master Shifu taught him everything he needed to know, the Furious Five guided him daily, and Grand Master Oogway imparted lessons whenever he needed guidance.
Aside from that, Po slowly found the confidence to believe in himself and his destiny. He worked hard to break all the barriers and saved the world and his friends.
Read through to the end of our list to learn more about Po and the lessons that made him into a Dragon Warrior!
Best Kung Fu Panda Quotes
1. “Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.” – Grand Master Oogway
2. “You gotta let go of that stuff from the past because it just doesn’t matter. the only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.” – Po
3. “If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.” – Master Shifu
4. “The true path to victory is to find your opponent’s weakness and make him suffer for it. And to take his strength and use it against him until he finally falls or quits.” – Master Shifu
5. “Your real strength comes from being the best you, you can be. So who are you? What are you good at? What do you love? What makes you, you?” – Po
6. “One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” – Grand Master Oogway
7. “You heard me. Nothing! There is no secret ingredient. To make something special, you just have to believe it’s special.” – Mr. Ping
8. “You are the master of your destiny. No one and nothing can come in between you and your destiny except you. Take destiny by the horns and have fun.” – Po
9. Po: “Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.”
Grand Master Oogway: “Quit, don’t quit. Noodles, don’t noodles. You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying, ‘Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.’”
Kung Fu Panda Quotes That Are Packed With Insights
10. “There are no accidents.” – Grand Master Oogway
11. “Anything is possible when you have inner peace.” – Master Shifu
12. “Ah, Shifu. There is just news—there is no good or bad.” – Grand Master Oogway
13. “The mark of a true hero is humility.” – Master Shifu
14. “When will you realize? The more you take, the less you have.” – Grand Master Oogway
15. “Before the battle of the fist, comes the battle of the mind.” – Master Shifu
Kung Fu Panda Quotes to Read When You Need Advice
16. “A real warrior never quits.” – Po
17. “You just need to believe. You must believe.” – Grand Master Oogway
18. “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” – Grand Master Oogway
19. “Look at this tree. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me, nor make it bear fruit before its time. No matter what you do, that seed of peach will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.” – Grand Master Oogway
20. “Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn’t make you who you are. It is the rest of your story who you choose to be.” – Soothsayer
More Kung Fu Panda Quotes for Everyone Who Needs a Boost
21. “There is always something more to learn even for a master.” – Master Shifu
22. “Sometimes, we do the wrong things for the right reasons.” – Mr. Ping
23. “Don’t push past memories deeper inside of yourself. Let those memories breathe and let old wounds heal.” – Po
24. “My friend, the panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you yours, until you let go of the illusion of control.” – Grand Master Oogway
25. “When the path you walk always leads back to yourself, you never get anywhere.” – Grand Master Oogway
Can You Relate to Po’s Struggles?
As humans, it’s normal for us to fear the unknown. More often than not, we prefer to stay within our comfort zones because we don’t want to risk failure, judgment, and pain. However, as we’ve learned from Kung Fu Panda, “If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.”
We will not grow if we continue living within our comfort zones. To thrive, we must explore and take a leap of faith. Remember that many more things await you if you dare to better yourself.
It will be an arduous journey, but if you don’t give up like Po, there’s no doubt in our minds that you’ll eventually be your own Dragon Warrior. Of course, having friends and mentors who will be with you through the ups and downs will help. So, if you have those people in your life, be thankful, treat them with respect, and make them proud!
Let Po be your role model for changing your life for the better! We’ll encounter countless struggles in life, but as long as we put our minds to conquering them, all will be possible!