We’ve compiled a list of the top 60 funny and famous Mean Girls quotes to give you a glimpse into the life of an American teenage girl.
Mean Girls is widely regarded as one of the best comedies about adolescent girls. It explores real-life themes such as bullying, staying true to friends, and accepting people for who they are.
While the lines are undoubtedly humorous, they will certainly teach us many valuable lessons as well! Read the quotes below, and don’t forget to share them with your friends!
Let’s get started.
And don’t forget to check out these Mamma Mia quotes.
Best Mean Girls Quotes
1. “Ex-boyfriends are off-limits to friends. That’s just, like, the rules of feminism.” – Gretchen Wieners
2. “It’s not my fault you’re, like, in love with me or something!” – Cady Heron
3. “I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can’t help it that I’m popular.” – Gretchen Wieners
4. “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.” – Crying Girl
5. “Don’t have sex. Because you will get pregnant, and die. Don’t have sex in the missionary position, don’t have sex standing up, just—don’t do it. Promise?” – Coach Carr
6. “The limit does not exist.” – Cady Heron
7. “In the real world, Halloween is when kids dress up and beg for candy. But in the girl world, Halloween is the one time of year a girl can dress like a total sl*t and no other girl can say anything about it.” – Cady Heron
8. “There are two kinds of evil people in this world. Those who do evil stuff and those who see evil stuff being done and don’t try to stop it.” – Janis Ian
Iconic Quotes From Mean Girls That Will Tell You More About the Movie
9. “On Wednesdays we wear pink.” – Karen Smith
10. “Is butter a carb?” – Regina George
11. “Grool. I meant to say great but then I started to say cool.” – Cady Heron
12. “That is so fetch!” – Gretchen Wieners
13. “Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George.” – Ms. Norbury
14. “One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome.” – Bethany Byrd
15. “But you’re, like, really pretty. So you agree? You think you’re really pretty?” – Regina George
16. “So that’s against the rules, and you can’t sit with us.” – Karen Smith
17. “Get in losers, we’re going shopping.” – Regina George
18. “I can’t go to Taco Bell. I’m on an all-carb diet. God, Karen, you are so stupid!” – Regina George
19. “I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom!” – Mrs. George
20. “I’m kind of psychic. I have a fifth sense.” – Karen Smith
21. Principal Duvall: “I will keep you here all night.”
Secretary: “We can’t keep them past four.”
Principal Duvall: “I will keep you here ’til four.”
22. “Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen. It’s not going to happen!” – Regina George
23. “I can put my whole fist in my mouth! Wanna see?” – Karen Smith
Mean Girls Quotes and Sayings That Will Pique Your Interest
24. “You wanna do something fun? You wanna go to Taco Bell?” – Karen Smith
25. “Did you see a nipple? It only counts if you see a nipple.” – Jason
26. “Oh, hi. Did you wanna buy some drugs?” – Ms. Norbury
27. “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins people’s lives.” – Janis Ian
28. “She doesn’t even go here!” – Damian
29. “I used to think there was just fat and skinny. But apparently, there are lots of things that can be wrong on your body.” – Cady Heron
30. “I know I may seem like I was being a b*tch, but that’s only because I was acting like a b*tch.” – Cady Heron
31. “Oh my god, Karen, you can’t just ask people why they’re white!” – Gretchen Weiners
32. “I just wanted to say that you’re all winners. And that I couldn’t be happier the school year is ending.” – Mr. Duvall
33. “Four for your Glen Coco! You go, Glen Coco!” – Damian
34. “Boo, you whore.” – Regina George
35. “I want my pink shirt back!” – Damian
36. “It’s October third.” – Cady Heron
37. “Danny DeVito, I love your work!” – Damian
Funny Mean Girls Quotes and Lines to Make You Giggle
38. “Your face smells like peppermint!” – Aaron Samuels
39. “Made out with a hot dog? Oh my god, that was one time!” – Amber D’Alessio
40. “Oh, I love seeing teachers outside of school. It’s like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.” – Janis Ian
41. “It’s like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain.” – Karen Smith
42. “That’s why her hair is so big. It’s full of secrets.” – Damian
43. “Oh my god, I love your skirt! Where did you get it? That is the ugliest effing skirt I’ve ever seen.” – Regina George
44. “You smell like a baby prostitute.” – Janis Ian
45. Student: “Nice wig Janis, what’s it made out of?”
Janis Ian: “Your mom’s chest hair!”
46. “I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him.” – Regina George
47. “If you’re from Africa, why are you white?” – Karen Smith
48. “Make sure you check out her mom’s boob job. They’re hard as rocks.” – Gretchen Weiners
More Mean Girls Quotes for All the Fans Out There
49. “I don’t know, I mean, she’s so weird, she just, you know, came up to me and started talking to me about crack.” – Cady Heron
50. “Why do you wear your hair like that? Your hair looks so sexy pushed back. Cady, will you please tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back.” – Regina George
51. “Gretchen, I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Noble. And I’m sorry for telling everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now.” – Karen Smith
52. “Somebody wrote in that book that I’m lying about being a virgin, ’cause I use super-jumbo tampons, but I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!” – Bethany Byrd
53. “I know she’s kind of socially retarded and weird, but she’s my friend—so, just promise me you won’t make fun of her.” – Regina George
54. “If only you knew how mean she really is. You know that I’m not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right? Yeah, two years ago she told me hoop earrings were her thing, and I wasn’t allowed to wear them anymore. It was so sad.” – Gretchen Weiners
55. “I mean no offense, but how could she send you a candy cane? She doesn’t even like you that much. Maybe she feels weird around me because I’m the only person who knows about her nose job. Oh my god, pretend you didn’t hear that.” – Gretchen Weiners
56. “Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front of a bus, so that’s not good.” – Cady Heron
57. “There’s a 30% chance that it’s already raining.” – Karen Smith
58. “Damn Africa, what happened?” – Kevin Gnapoor
59. “I don’t think my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel, would be too pleased to hear about this.” – Gretchen Wieners
60. “You can take that fake apology, and shove it right up your hairy—!” – Regina George
Did Our Collection Teach You Something New About the Value of Friendship?
When it was released, Mean Girls took over the world. Its plot revolves around a new student who joins the school’s most popular group. As a new girl, she struggled to fit in, but ultimately, she found herself part of the clique.
However, Mean Girls was more than just cliques and friendship. The film also delved into topics like love, crushes, bullying, and many others that teenagers can undoubtedly relate to.
Mean Girls is certainly an exciting film with many twists and turns about teenagers’ lives. But, one of the most important lessons it gives us is how important it is to choose genuine friends. It’s good to be polite and open to people who are nice to you, but remember that some people do it just for show; your true friends will always tell you the truth upfront.
Did we miss any other great Mean Girls quotes? Which quotes are your favorites from the movie? Join the discussion below!