These 20 Paul Blart: Mall Cop quotes will help you gain new insights and perspectives when it comes to your roles in your career.
All careers attach a list of responsibilities and tasks whenever one gets employed. We go into our jobs every day knowing what’s expected of us. However, sometimes, there will be times when we have to go above and beyond what we’re supposed to do.
In the movie, Paul Blart, a mall security guard, finds himself in the middle of a heist. Typically, mall security guards only watch out for the occasional small-scale thieves, accidents, and other simpler problems. This time, though, he’s the only one who can protect and rescue the hostages.
Thankfully, Paul Blart stood up to the challenge. He showed how important it is to be dedicated to our duties. So, if you want to learn more, read on.
Here are the best quotes from the movie.
And make sure to check out these The Mighty Ducks quotes and Rookie of the Year quotes.
Best Paul Blart: Mall Cop Quotes
1. “If you remember one thing from today, it’s this: the mind is the only weapon that doesn’t need a holster.” – Paul Blart
2. “What are you trained to do? Nothing.” – Paul Blart
3. “Safety never takes a holiday.” – Paul Blart
4. “Nobody knows this mall better than I do.” – Paul Blart
5. “Thank you, sir, but I think I’m going to stick with what I do best. That’s protecting the people of the West Orange Pavilion Mall.” – Paul Blart
6. “No one wins with a headbutt.” – Paul Blart
7. “It’s like my mother always said, if you want something done right, waste them yourself. I’m paraphrasing, but you get the idea.” – Veck Simms
Iconic Paul Blart: Mall Cop Quotes to Remember Forever
8. Paul Blart: “This lemonade is insane!”
Vijay: “That’s because it’s a Margarita, Paul.”
Paul Blart: “No. I—I—I don’t drink.”
9. Veck Simms: “When are you gonna give up, Blart?”
Paul Blart: “How about now? I’ll meet you on the corner of ‘Ne’ and ‘Ver!’”
10. “I wish I had a bat. I would burst you open, see how much much candy fell out.” – Veck Simms
11. Maya Blart: “Okay, next question. Tell me about yourself.”
Paul Blart: “Let’s see. I know a lot about sharks.”
Mom: “Let me stop you right there.”
12. “Hey, you. Scuba-dooby-doo!” – Paul Blart
13. “Peanut Blart and jelly! What, what? What’s up, man?” – Pahud
More Paul Blart: Mall Cop Quotes for Fans
14. “Alright. You’ve all completed the written exam. However, you must now pass the obstacle course to be admitted into the training program. And remember, survive this, and you’re on the front lines of keeping New Jersey safe.” – Drill Instructor
15. Sergeant Howard: “Looks like Paul Blart turned into quite the badass.”
Commander James Kent: “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax. One thing I know is Paul Blart is not a badass.”
16. Sergeant Howard: “You and what army?”
Chief Brooks: “What’s wrong with that?”
Sergeant Howard: “He has an army.”
17. Commander James Kent: “You see, jackass, I don’t need the phone. ‘Cause I got all the access codes written on their arms. Now, if I kill you three, there’ll be no witnesses. And since everybody thinks this was a bank rob—ow!”
Sergeant Howard: “I got a newsflash for ya. Your flight’s been canceled.”
Chief Brooks: “That’s better than anything I got.”
18. Paul Blart: “I took a sworn oath to protect this mall and all inside it.”
Security Guard: “Paul, we don’t have an oath.”
Paul Blart: “I know. I made one up. It’s hanging in my room.”
19. Leon: “Hey, ya’ll. There’s some crazy ass people trying to take over the mall.”
Stuart: “I’m outta here.”
20. Commander James Kent: “Blart! Oh, very impressive; taking down an assailant without a gun. I hope you don’t mind if I use one.”
Paul Blart: “What? Oh, no.”
Commander James Kent: “Oh, yeah.”
Paul Blart: “I guess it’s off to the Cayman Islands, then, huh?”
Commander James Kent: “Soon as I get my money.”
What Would You Do if You Were in Paul Blart’s Position?
Paul Blart is many things, but he is not a coward. Yes, what he faced was scary, and he could have been afraid at one point or another. Yet, he remained determined to stay inside the mall to help the SWAT team rescue the hostages.
Our favorite mall security guard has always wanted to protect people’s safety. Even when he failed the final exam during training because he passed out, he still followed his dreams and didn’t quit his job at the mall.
Indeed, Paul Blart’s actions teach us a lot about one’s dedication to duty. It’s easy to swear that you’ll do your best at your job, but it’s a whole different thing if you stick to it even when your own safety is at risk. Security guards, indeed, are unspoken heroes we should all admire.
Following that, we should remember to be thankful and respectful to the guards we encounter wherever we go. They might not interact with us, but rest assured that they are there to help keep us safe.
We hope we were able to provide you with a better understanding of duty and dedication through this collection. Read this list of quotes again whenever you want to be inspired by Paul Blart’s actions!