Give yourself a break from your busy day and take a moment to reflect on some of these quality time quotes that will help you have a fresh perspective on life and the people you love!
Sometimes, we lose track of the importance of spending quality time with our loved ones. We thrive in the hustle. Because of that, we move from one activity to the next, leaving us no room to spend quality time with others.
But, quality time does not have a clock to remind you of when you should or shouldn’t bond with the people who matter to you. So, you should make it a point to plan and allocate time for yourself, your family, and your friends—no matter how packed your schedule gets.
To help you get a glimpse of how important quality time is, read through our collection of quotes. We’re positive they’ll inspire you to make time for fun and creative activities with your loved ones!
Continue reading below.
And don’t miss out these time is precious quotes.
Best Quality Time Quotes
1. “If you are too busy to enjoy quality time with your family, then you need to re-evaluate your priorities.” – Dave Willis
2. “The best gift you can give anyone is to spend quality time with them.” – Anonymous
3. “A lonely day is God’s way of saying that he wants to spend some quality time with you.” – Criss Jami
4. “Making your spare time to look towards the precious things you have, the pastimes, and family makes life more satisfied and agreeable, as well as it will definitely help you in being more concentrated at work as well.” – Adam Green
5. “You hear about quality time a lot, but I really think that quantity time with a person is really what strengthens a relationship. That’s when you really get to know somebody. You get to know their strengths and their weaknesses, and that brings you closer.” – Josh Turner
6. “Spend time with those you love. One of these days, you will say either, ‘I wish I had,’ or ‘I’m glad I did.’” – Anonymous
7. “What does immortality mean to me? That we all want more time; and we want it to be quality time.” – Joan D. Vinge
8. “There’s no such thing as quality time; there’s only quantity time.” – Steve Schirripa
9. “I think it’s a false trade-off to say quality time versus quantity—you have to have both.” – Hillary Clinton
10. “I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family.” – Reba McEntire
Inspiring Quality Time Quotes to Appreciate Moments With Family
11. “In truth, a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by the number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the rituals you help family members create, by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another, and by the hopes for the future you have as individuals and as a unit.” – Marge Kennedy
12. “In family relationships, love is really spelled T.I.M.E.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
13. “Anytime you have a chance to meet with old friends, greet them sincerely. This is one easy way to build relationships by utilizing unexpected moments.” – Toba Beta
14. “It is important for me to carve out time in my schedule to spend quality time with my family.” – Belinda Johnson
15. “Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.” – John Lasseter
16. “I am not too much into Netflix and Amazon because spending quality time with family is more valuable.” – Smriti Mandhana
17. “Some of the most important conversations I’ve ever had occurred at my family’s dinner table.” – Bob Ehrlich
Quality Time Quotes That’ll Push You to Prioritize the People Important to You
18. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you dedicate your time, you are offering a part of your life that you will never get back.” – Anonymous
19. “We should make some time in between and organize our life, relax ourselves and spend more time with our family, friends, and pursue our own hobbies.” – Robert Gallagher
20. “I love spending time with my friends and family. The simplest things in life give me the most pleasure: cooking a good meal, enjoying my friends.” – Cindy Morgan
21. “Let us resolve to cherish those we love by spending meaningful time with them, doing things together, and cultivating treasured memories.” – Dieter F. Uchtdor
22. “The great myth of our work intense era is ‘quality time.’ We believe we can make up for the loss of days or hours, especially with each other, by concentrated minutes. But ultimately, there is no way to do one-minute mothering. There is no way to pay attention in a hurry.” – Ellen Goodman
Quality Time Quotes for Parents
23. “Your children can be around you all day, but if you don’t spend quality time with them and you don’t pay attention to them and talk to them and listen to them, it doesn’t matter that they’re just around you.” – Brandy Norwood
24. “Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.” – Regina Brett
25. “Every day we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.” – Charles R. Swindoll
26. “Children will not remember you for the material things you provided, but for the feeling that you cherished them.” – Richard L. Evans
27. “Consistent and individualized attention given to each child will significantly reduce misbehavior. Regular and wholesome family time will also give siblings the opportunity to interact with each other in a positive way.” – Felicity Bauer
28. “If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.” – Abigail Van Buren
29. “It is amazing just where you can source that extra time. Even taking a child to school can be a time of togetherness where you can talk to each other.” – T. K. Oliver
30. “You will never look back on life and think, ‘I spent too much time with my kids.’” – Anonymous
31. “We put so much pressure on ourselves as parents to be able to do everything, but children are very grateful and understanding. I always find that quality time, even if you just get a little bit, really has a deep impact. But you also need them to know that they can make mistakes, and if they do make a mistake, it’s okay for them to tell you and that they’ll get a second chance.” – Liv Tyler
32. “I hope my children look back on today and see a mother who had time to play. There will be years for cleaning and cooking for children to grow up while we’re not looking.” – Anonymous
Quality Time Quotes to Help You Be Free From Future Regrets
33. “Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.” – Anonymous
34. “At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, a parent.” – Barbara Bush
35. “I learned that you can never ever have enough quality time with mom.” – Jeannie Mai
36. “Everybody should spend some quality time with their family members and try to make the best out of bad situations.” – Mahesh Manjrekar
37. “Cherish your family, make time, have patience, and laugh often with them.” – B. B. Butler
38. “I think it’s important for the kids to spend quality time with their parents, and to see their parents happy and loving life, even if it so happens that they live apart. That’s a lot better than having them stay together and be miserable.” – Travis Browne
Profound Quality Time Quotes for Married Couples
39. “If I could attribute any one thing to the success my family has experienced through the years, it would simply be my wife, and I took the time to be there for our kids.” – Willie Williams
40. “It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage, to put together a family and a home.” – Elizabeth Edwards
41. “It’s so important to keep a marriage alive with small treats and doing little things for each other. Just remembering to say nice things and to have listening time is vital. That ghastly phrase ‘quality time’ means taking three minutes to sit down and be still with someone rather than yelling over your shoulder as you rush out.” – Joanna Lumley
Quality Time Quotes That Will Keep You Grounded
42. “Do not be afraid of spending quality time by yourself. Find meaning or don’t find meaning but steal some time and give it freely and exclusively to your own self. Opt for privacy and solitude. That doesn’t make you antisocial or cause you to reject the rest of the world. But you need to breathe. And you need to be.” – Albert Camus
43. “Going home and spending time with your family and your real friends keeps you grounded.” – Jennifer Ellison
44. “If people could understand how much pleasure they could have by themselves, I think everyone would be a lot saner. I think that people really need a dose of quality time with one’s self.” – Lydia Lunch
45. “I like my home to be somewhere where my friends can feel like they can put their feet up on the couch and for it to feel like really easy living. I really love to have my friends over, cook dinner for them, catch up, and spend quality time with quality people in my life.” – Stacy Keibler
46. “It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.” – Philip Green
More Quality Time Quotes That You Must Read Today
47. “If you are sitting on the couch with the TV off, and you are looking into each other’s eyes and talking, that is quality time—so is taking a walk or going out to eat, so long as you are communicating with each other.” – Gary Chapman
48. “Over the years, I’ve learned how to strike a balance between both my lives and give quality time to my passion as well as to my family. Yes, it is tiring at times, and every working woman goes through the phase.” – Malaika Arora Khan
49. “We are from a swipe right generation, and that just comes to, ‘Oh you’re cute, let’s hook up,’ and that’s that. Where is the actual, genuine connection that comes from spending quality time with someone?” – Noah Centineo
50. “I am just a normal person, and it is normal to have quality time with my family.” – Carlos Tevez
Did the Quotes in This List Influence You to Spend More Time With Your Loved Ones?
Quality time is the time we spend with the people who are most important to us. Sadly, time is a scarce resource. No matter how much we crave it, we won’t always have it; this is why we must choose to allocate time for our loved ones.
Relationships can fade if the people involved don’t make time for one another. If you don’t make an effort to enjoy each other’s company and take the time to develop your relationship, it is easy for things to start to fall apart. That’s why all relationships—those you have with friends, family members, and partners—need time and effort to succeed.
Keep your relationships strong by setting aside time for bonding and meaningful conversations. Remember, there are countless ways to keep a relationship going. Sometimes, you can simply send them sweet messages, give them a call when you miss them, or even visit them as a surprise!
Whatever it is, just showing up shows how much you’re willing to spend quality time with them. Remember, life is about making the most out of every minute. Focus on spending time with your loved ones!