Join us as we visit the world of our favorite childhood friends through this list of the best and most memorable Toy Story quotes!
Toy Story is an animated movie franchise with four installments. Even though the first movie was released in 1995, that did not stop people who grew up with it from looking forward to the release of the fourth movie in 2019!
Well, who wouldn’t love Toy Story when it tells the tale of a bunch of toys coming to life?
Woody and Buzz Lightyear are usually the characters people associate Toy Story with. But, let’s not forget about the other lovable characters we can all look forward to whenever we rewatch the movies!
With the help of characters like Bo Peep, Mr. Potato Head, Rex, the Aliens, and more, Toy Story became even more engaging, relevant, and fun to watch.
They’re all so different, but they were still able to build a long and lasting friendship.
With its charming storyline and entertaining adventures, there’s no doubt that Toy Story is a franchise that you’ll keep watching over and over.
But, more than that, it also has valuable life lessons about friendship and growing up hat you shouldn’t miss.
Read through to the end to get a taste of the fun these characters have to offer!
Best Toy Story Quotes
1. “I can’t stop Andy from growing up, but I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” – Woody
2. “Woody once risked his life to save me. I couldn’t call myself his friend if I weren’t willing to do the same. So, who’s with me?” – Buzz Lightyear
3. “Being there for a child is the most noble thing a toy can do.” – Woody
4. “The important thing is that we stick together!” – Buzz Lightyear
5. “Now, Woody—he’s been my pal as long as I can remember. He’s brave, like a cowboy should be, and kind and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special is that he’ll never give up on you—ever. He’ll be there for you, no matter what. You think you can take care of him for me?” – Andy
6. “From now on you must take good care of your toys, because if you don’t, we’ll find out, Sid. We toys can see everything! So play nice!” – Woody
7. “You never forget kids like Emily or Andy, but they forget you.” – Jessie
8. “You should never tangle with the unstoppable duo of Woody and Buzz Lightyear!” – Andy
9. “We are all toys. Unique and beautiful toys.” – Bo Peep
10. “A good soldier never leaves a man behind.” – Sergeant
Toy Story Quotes From Woody
11. “You’ve got a friend in me.” – Woody
12. “Reach for the sky!” – Woody
13. “Hey! No one does that to my friend!” – Woody
14. “Yee-haw! Giddy-up, partner! We got to get this wagon train a-moving!” – Woody
15. “I think you’ve had enough tea for today. Let’s get you outta here, Buzz.” – Woody
16. “You’re my favorite deputy.” – Woody
17. “There’s a snake in my boot!” – Woody
18. “You are going to help create happy memories that are going to last the rest of her life.” – Woody
19. “So long, partner.” – Woody
20. “I was made to help a child. I don’t remember it being this hard.” – Woody
21. “This is the perfect time to panic!” – Woody
22. “If you’d help us, one toy to another, I’d sure be grateful.” – Woody
23. “Over there in that house is a kid who thinks you are the greatest, and it’s not because you’re a Space Ranger, pal, it’s because you’re a toy. You are his toy!” – Woody
24. “This town ain’t big enough for the two of us.” – Woody
Toy Story Quotes From Buzz Lightyear
25. “To infinity and beyond!” – Buzz Lightyear
26. “This isn’t flying. This is falling with style!” – Buzz Lightyear
27. “Excuse me, I think the word you’re searching for is ‘Space Ranger.’” – Buzz Lightyear
28. “You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.” – Buzz Lightyear
29. “He’s not lost. Not anymore.” – Buzz Lightyear
30. “And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.” – Buzz Lightyear
31. “I don’t believe that man’s ever been to medical school.” – Buzz Lightyear
32. “And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!” – Buzz Lightyear
33. “I am Buzz Lightyear; I come in peace.” – Buzz Lightyear
34. “Don’t worry, Woody. In just a few hours, you’ll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious, hot schmoes.” – Buzz Lightyear
35. “We’re going into attic mode, folks. Keep your accessories with you at all times. Spare parts, batteries, anything you need for an orderly transition.” – Buzz Lightyear
Toy Story Quotes From Aliens
36. “You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.” – Aliens
37. “I have been chosen! Farewell, my friends. I go on to a better place.” – Aliens
38. “The claaaaaaaw.” – Aliens
Toy Story Quotes From Other Characters
39. “I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted you for a second.” – Slinky Dog
40. “I was cold and dark. Nothing but sand and a couple of lincoln logs.” – Mr. Potato Head
41. “He ain’t the sharpest knife in the place where they keep the knives.” – Chunk
42. “Are we gonna do this all night? My parts are killing me.” – Mr. Potato Head
43. “But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one? I just don’t think I could take that kind of rejection!” – Rex
44. “Will you take a look at all those presents? Yes, sir. We’re next month’s garage sale fodder for sure.” – Hamm
45. “Prepare to meet Mr. Angry Eyes!” – Mr. Potato Head
46. “You got a playdate with destiny!” – Lotso
47. “I’m going for fearsome here, but I just don’t feel it!” – Rex
48. “Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force.” – Barbie
49. “You’re not turning me into a mashed potato.” – Mr. Potato Head
50. “We’re either in a cafe in Paris or a coffee shop in New Jersey. I’m pretty sure I just came back from the doctor with life-changing news.” – Trixie
51. “I am not a toy. I’m a spork. I was made for soup, salad, maybe chili, and then the trash. I’m litter. Freedom!” – Forky
Also read: Treasure Planet Quotes
Cute Toy Story Quotes
52. “You’re cute when you care.” – Bo Peep
53. “I’d like to join your posse, boys, but first I’m gonna sing a little song.” – Woody
54. “Dinosaur overboard!” – Rex
55. “All right. Nobody look till I get my cork back in.” – Hamm
56. “But look at my little arms! I can’t press the fire button and jump at the same time!” – Rex
57. “There is no way out. Just kidding. Door’s right over there.” – Buttercup
Funny Toy Story Quotes to Make You Chuckle
58. “Come on. Let’s see how much we’re going for on eBay.” – Hamm
59. “How do you spell FBI?” – Rex
60. “Buzz, my back end’s goin’ to Baton Rouge!” – Slinky Dog
Did These Quotes Make You Miss Your Childhood Toys?
We all grow up, and change is inevitable, but friends will last a lifetime. This is one of the striking lessons that Toy Story has to offer.
Though maturity has to happen, it doesn’t mean we should stop having fun. After all, every day is a blank canvas we can paint with vibrant colors of laughter and joy shared with our loved ones and friends.
Indeed, toys from our childhood are some of our most valued friends. But, as we grow older, we’ll realize that there will also be others who will shape us to become the great people we’re meant to be.
With that, let Toy Story be a reminder that life will be more colorful if you have your friends alongside you as you grow up and move through life’s adventures! Conquer each day with a smile, and don’t forget about the happy memories you had in your childhood. These will surely propel you toward a more joyful and more fun future!
Did you enjoy our collection? Which of these quotes are your favorites? We’d love to hear from you, so comment below!