If you’re looking for words of wisdom that’ll feed your soul, read these wild woman quotes we’ve gathered.
Women live by their instincts and nature. The world may try to control them into being something tamer, but wild women will never conform to something they’re not.
The concept of wild women is so inspiring for people because they symbolize freedom and authenticity. They don’t allow anyone to change who they are; wild women continue to be untamed free spirits who live life to the fullest!
Through wild women, we get to see a whole different side of women. We see them as strong and empowered individuals who have their own opinions and views on the world.
If you think you’re a wild woman, then you’ll no doubt relate to this list of quotes. On the flip side, if you’re a man who’s fallen in love with a wild woman, this collection will remind you not to tame her; instead, accept her for who she is!
Best Wild Woman Quotes
1. “Wild women seek freedom and ooze authenticity. No one can control them once they’ve felt free. No one can make them feel unstable or disobedient once they feel true to themselves. They’re no longer tamed living in a false reality. The wild ones choose to live truthfully and unquestionably.” – JefaWild
2. “I am a wild woman. It would take a warrior to tame my spirit.” – Nikki Rowe
3. “Wild women are an unexplainable spark of life. They ooze freedom and seek awareness, they belong to nobody but themselves, yet give a piece of who they are to everyone they meet. If you have met one, hold on to her, she’ll allow you into her chaos, but she’ll also show you her magic.” – Nikki Rowe
4. “Don’t settle your wild; find a man who doesn’t want to tame it.” – Nikki Rowe
5. “I was made to be wild, wicked, and free, to carve out my own crazy destiny, to find a place in this world where I can be the most authentic version of me.” – Christy Ann Martine
6. “She was a gypsy. As soon as you unravel the many layers of her wild spirit she is on her next quest to discover her magic. She was relentless like that, the woman didn’t need nobody but an open road, a pen, and a couple of sunsets.” – Nikki Rowe
7. “Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them.” – Candace Bushnell
Wild Women Quotes to Inspire You
8. “She had this way of making you see life differently—a little ray of light in an ordinarily dim world.” – Nikki Rowe
9. “I am a part of the group of wild ones—us women who speak to the moon. We crave passion, live with wide-open hearts, and we wear our hearts on our sleeves, too. Often told we are too much, but taming our spirit isn’t something we’ll ever do. Love us as we are; we create our own rules.” – Nikki Rowe
10. “If you have ever been called defiant, incorrigible, forward, cunning, insurgent, unruly, rebellious, you’re on the right track. Wild woman is close by.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estés
11. “Women will draw doors where there are none, and open them and pass through into new ways and new lives. Because the wild nature persists and prevails, women persist and prevail.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estés
12. “But darling, we weren’t given this wild soul just to merely exist. Our mission is to shake up the world, turn it upside down and show our fellow humans the difference between breathing and being alive.” – Soeline
13. “I enjoy the wild things. Call me at 3 AM and tell me you’re waiting at my door. Give me sunsets in different cities and road trips on dirt tracks not sighted on maps. Whiskey for breakfast and cheap thrills for dinner. Give me happiness in a smile and nothing of certainty but the way we make each other feel. There is so much life in living while you’re alive, and I’d give absolutely anything to have it all with you.” – Nikki Rowe
14. “I am not delicate. I am skinny dipping at 2 AM; I am dancing naked under the full moon and playing in the mud. I am the reverberating echoes of a curse word ricocheting off the steeply sloping mountain you thought I couldn’t climb; I am bare skin in the deepest depths of winter; I am the song of courage and the melody of freedom you long to sing. I am a fearless mother. I am a passionate lover and a devoted friend. I am the healer, the witch, the nurturing of your wounds I am the heat of a wildfire, the rage of a storm. I am strong. Delicate things are pretty—cute, even. But I am not delicate.” – Brooke Hampton
Wild Woman Quotes for Free Spirits
15. “You can love her with everything you have, and she still won’t belong to you. She will run wild with you, beside you with every step, but let me tell you something about women who run with wolves. Their fierce hearts don’t settle between walls, and their instinct is stronger than their upbringing. Love her wild or leave her there.” – Nikki Rowe
16. “They tried to define her. Some called her perpetually enigmatic. Some said she was fucking crazy. It didn’t matter to her what they called her. She knew she was free.” – Mishi McCoy
17. “You could tell she was a free spirit, a gypsy, just by looking at her. A smile like that doesn’t come from a sad soul.” – Nikki Rowe
18. “My wild spirit is my deepest truth, my greatest expression, and my highest love. It cannot be contained. It defies rules, explanations, and logic. I embrace my untamed spirit and unleash her into a world that is meant to be filled with joy, and love, and laughter. I feel the wind in my hair, lift my gaze to the sky, raise my arms, and invite the thunder. I remember how great it feels to be exposed and wildly alive.” – Adrienne Enns
19. “Baby, I’m not afraid. I’ve been to hell and back. I’m a free spirit, a wild child, and a renegade.” – Mishi McCoy
20. “What is a wanderess? Bound by no boundaries, contained by no countries, tamed by no time, she is the force of nature’s course.” – Roman Payne
Wild Girl Quotes for Strong Women Worldwide
21. “To be strong does not mean to sprout muscles and flex. It means meeting one’s own numinosity without fleeing, actively living with the wild nature in one’s own way. It means to be able to learn, to be able to stand what we know. It means to stand and live.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estés
22. “The wild woman is only intimidating to those who are not free.” – Anonymous
23. “She had a gypsy soul and a warrior spirit. She made no apologies for her wild heart. She left normal and regular to explore the outskirts of the magical and extraordinary. And she was glorious.” – Michele Rose Gilman
24. “Here’s the thing about wildflowers—they take root wherever they are, and grow strong through the wind, rain, pain, sunshine, blue skies, and starless nights. They dance, even when it seems there is nothing worth dancing for. They bloom with or without you.” – Alisha Christensen
25. “I’ve lost my wild heart once. Twice. Too many times to count. I’ve lost her most often when I’ve forgotten myself, when I’ve denied my own truths, when I’ve pushed down the need to create for so long that my heart. She finds better things to do. The funny thing is, that the losing and the finding are interwoven. We must lose our wild hearts from time to time, I believe. We must so that we know why we need them. We must, so that we remember that in order to be found we must go into the wilderness. Sometimes, it is only in the getting lost that we can find our way back home.” – Jeanette LeBlanc
Empowering Quotes About Wild Women
26. “Oh, darling, your wild and untameable has been the best part of you all along. Welcome home.” – Nikki Rowe
27. “Wild moon woman, you were not made to be tamed. You are an earthquake shaking loose everything that is not a soul. Shake, woman, shake!” – Anonymous
28. “Some days I am more wolf than woman, and I am still learning how to stop apologizing for my wild.” – Nikita Gill
29. “Being tame feels safe; being wild, unsafe. Yet, safety is an illusion anyway. We are not in control. No matter how dry and tame and nice we live, we will die, and we will suffer along the way. Living wild is its own reward.” – Sark
30. “I am wild, fierce, and unpredictable. I am breathtaking. I am beautiful. I am sacred.” – Brooke Hampton
Short Wild Women Quotes for Your Captions
31. “Promise me one thing, wild child. Never filter your soul to suit a mold.” – Nikki Rowe
32. “She was a wild one—always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on.” – Kaitlin Foster
33. “Like a wolf, she lived by instinct.” – Nikki Rowe
34. “The wild woman is fluent in the language of dreams, images, passion, and poetry.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estés
35. “Wild woman teaches women when not to act ‘nice’ about protecting their soulful lives.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estés
Did This Collection of Wild Woman Quotes Inspire You in Any Way?
Since time immemorial, women were always looked at as the inferior gender. Society seems to think that men are superior and there would be nothing for women without them.
However, wild women are proof that women don’t need men to be happy and successful and to discover who they are and what they want out of life. Wild women are their own persons and live as authentically as possible.
They inspire all young girls worldwide to continue being who they are. Young girls might feel lost at more than one point in their lives, but as long as they live by their own rules and not what others say, they’ll no doubt find the answers.
For men who are trying to tame wild women, remember that your efforts are futile. Wild women thrive in their independence, and if you’re trying to capture their free spirit, they will try to escape all the more.
Instead, you should be someone who accepts and loves her for all she is. Don’t try to tame her; run wild with her and explore the world together!
To every woman in the world, make sure you remember the lessons you’ve learned from this collection. There will be many things and people who will try to tame your free spirit, but don’t let them get to you!