These amazing Anuel AA quotes will inspire everyone to work hard for their dreams.
Emmanuel Gazmey Santiago, famous as Anuel AA, is a rapper and singer of Puerto Rican descent. Since the early age of 14, he has been determined to show off his talent and passion for music.
However, being a Latino rapper means that he is subject to discrimination in the mainstream media. But, instead of this experience weakening his will, it only powered him to fight for his dreams.
Continue reading below to learn more about his determination and perseverance to reach his goals.
Let’s get started.
And don’t forget to check out these Bad Bunny quotes.
Best Anuel AA Quotes
1. “Whatever happens, I’m going to adapt to it. I have always been like that all my life.”
2. “Being real is what keeps me humble. It doesn’t matter how much money I make or how much I accomplish. What’s critical is staying real to myself and keeping my feet on the ground. That’s what helps keep me going.”
3. “My music is my soul speaking, literally. It’s spiritual. It has a lot of feelings, a lot of pain.”
4. “Little by little, I keep growing mentally, and my entire work team keeps growing and working more professional, more organized.”
5. “I can’t betray anyone. I don’t know what it’s like to really betray someone. I’m very loyal to my circle, my family, and those I hold close to me.”
6. “People who really love you are the ones who stand firm by you when things are bleak.”
7. “I listen to what people say in the songs, not just the melodies. With rappers, you gotta listen to what they say.”
8. “I learned to forget everything—to concentrate on my music and thank God for all good moments because the positive attracts the positive.”
9. “I am super competitive, and I sacrifice a lot.”
10. “I wanted to show people that I can do something besides street music.”
Inspirational Anuel AA Quotes on Life
11. “People just love rumors. They’re always saying things that aren’t true.”
12. “You must work, work, and work to get the most out of it.”
13. “If it happens, it happens.”
14. “I really gotta make some changes in my life. I’m gonna lose the things that really matter if I don’t.”
15. “So, in prison, basically, is when I started to build a good relationship with God, and I started praying a lot. I read the Bible a lot so I started to get a lot of knowledge about life.”
16. “I’ve been dealing with racism since I was a little kid! My dad’s super Black, from Puerto Rico. Then my mom’s super white. She’s Puerto Rican too, but she grew up in Milwaukee. As a Latino in the U.S., I’ve seen how we are treated differently based on the color of our skin.”
17. “My mantra when it comes to money is always remember that money doesn’t make you. You make the money.”
18. “I got Black brothers that I love. I would give my life for them.”
19. “I didn’t know what I was doing at the beginning. I didn’t realize the impact my words could cause.”
20. “Everything has changed—my whole life, my maturity, the way I work.”
21. “Police have certain privileges. And if one of them kills somebody, and the rest of them don’t do anything about it? They’re guilty in the same way. The streets are like that too. People be judging you by the people you have around.”
22. “At the end of the day, everybody knows I’m crazy. I don’t have to be the bad guy all the time.”
Short Anuel AA Quotes About Himself
23. “I just live life. I’m very focused on money, on music.”
24. “Why would I rap in English if I shine in Spanish?”
25. “I don’t just record to record.”
26. “I represent the streets of Puerto Rico around the world.”
27. “For me, I will win.”
Anuel AA Quotes to Give You a Glimpse of His Love for Music
28. “People like to say, ‘Ah, he just knows how to rap.’ As if I didn’t know my music.”
29. “Back in the day, American hip hop was real big. It still is, but Spanish music wasn’t that big. Now, with time, Spanish music kept going.”
30. “I love trap music and street music.”
31. “I wanted to show the fans that I do all types of music.”
32. “All my ideas, I could put them to work myself, on my own time. I had more control, and it shows.”
33. “You probably won’t believe me because of my age, but to hip hop, Tupac. I wanted to be like Tupac.”
34. “Music is a business. You ain’t gonna record with someone if it’s not business. If it ain’t gonna get you no money.”
35. “There are a bunch of independent artists who became millionaires, and they don’t owe anything to anybody. They don’t have to give anyone any percentage.”
36. “When I made ‘Real,’ I recorded it over the phone in prison. I did it in a week. I had no idea what it was going to sound like. I couldn’t even listen to the masters before it came out. I couldn’t listen to 90% of the beats. I recorded 21 songs in 7 days.”
37. “One of the things that defined me is that I spoke in my songs very loudly, the negative messages, and I already managed to dominate commercial music.”
38. “The most important thing for me was to start making commercial music without bad words, without saying negative things in the songs.”
39. “I really like Billie Eilish’s music. It’s really different. My music ain’t like hers, but I like her music, her vibe.”
40. “The types of songs I used to do, I used to sing a lot for the streets.”
Anuel AA Quotes on Family That Will Warm Your Heart
41. “My biggest inspiration is my family. The support they give me, the strength they give me is something that is very rare and special. Each singer is inspired by different things. My strength comes from my family and soul.”
42. “There are a lot of people out there that don’t value their family the way they are supposed to. I value mine above everything else.”
43. “Everything I do, I do it for my family.”
44. “What gives me strength and inspires me is never to go back to where I once was. My inspiration is to see my son as he admires me and knowing that I have someone there who depends on me. I have to do things right. I have to move forward.”
45. “Karol knows me—knows who I am in real life. Everyone has a different image of who I am, and she wants fans to see that side of me, and she is an amazing woman.”
Meaningful Anuel AA Quotes
46. “It didn’t hit me that I was this famous Spanish rapper. My mind was still in prison.”
47. “I had a lot of bad habits, I wasn’t taking care of my image or my attitude, and doors were closing in on me, in both my career and my relationship.”
48. “If the police didn’t abuse their power, none of this would have happened. All this is gonna be over when they bring them to justice.”
49. “Seeing what happened to George Floyd, it brought back all these memories. If I killed someone like that, I would be locked up!”
50. “I’m tired of the masks, don’t get close to me in any place y’all see me, I’m serious unless it’s for unfinished business.”
Did You Get Inspiration to Reach for Your Dreams From These Anuel AA Quotes?
All career paths are hard to take because only people who really want to reach their dream will achieve it. The process may knock you down, but it will also build you into someone stronger and wiser.
In our lowest times, we might forget why we do the things we do, so it is crucial to keep ourselves inspired. Anuel AA reminds us to always look at the light and remember why we pursue our goals and ambitions. He is admirable and deserves to be someone we look up to because he is a hard worker who never lost sight of his motivation.
Fan or not, we hope that these quotes were able to serve as words that keep you going. Remember that the harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it is.
Which Anuel AA quote is your favorite? Are you a fan of Anuel AA’s works? Don’t forget to share your thoughts below.