These Tupac quotes will be excellent sources of motivation whenever you need a boost!
Tupac Amaru Shakur was a creative rap artist who passed away in 1996. He’s best known as just Tupac or the stylized version, 2Pac.
His life was incredibly short-lived, but this doesn’t mean he failed to leave a lasting impact on the world. Tupac, after all, was famous for putting out music that shook society to the very core.
His lyrics, beliefs, and words all point to him being a symbol of the fight against inequality. Perhaps we can also credit this to the fact that both his parents were activists and members of the Black Panther Party.
Tupac followed his dreams of making music and used it as a platform for his opinions to be heard. Even if he passed away when he was only 25, there’s no doubting the influence he continues to have on other artists today.
Learn more about him through the most inspiring Tupac quotes listed below. Don’t miss out on even one line; we’re optimistic all his quotes will motivate you to reach for your dreams!
Best Tupac Quotes
1. “I want to grow. I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve, or you disappear.”
2. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”
3. “I got a big mouth. I can’t help it. I talk from my heart. I’m real.”
4. “During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.”
5. “Don’t believe everything you hear. Real eyes realize real lies.”
6. “The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted in stone.”
7. “It’s time for us as a people to start making some changes. Let’s change the way we eat, let’s change the way we live, and let’s change the way we treat each other.”
8. “No one knows my struggle; they only see the trouble. Not knowing how hard it is to carry on when no one loves you.”
9. “It seems the rain’ll never let up. I try to keep my head up and still keep from gettin’ wet up.”
10. “There’s gonna be some stuff you gonna see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit. Remember that.”
Famous Tupac Quotes
11. “Even the genius asks questions.”
12. “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.”
13. “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.”
14. “A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier dies but once.”
15. “What people do for the struggle for power is madness.”
16. “That which does not kill me can only make me stronger.”
17. “My life was lived through falling rain, so call on me if there be a pain.”
18. “I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it.”
19. “The world moves fast, and it would rather pass by than stop and see what makes you cry.”
Motivational Tupac Shakur Quotes to Push You Toward Your Dreams
20. “People die, but legends live forever.”
21. “Don’t leave this world without giving it your all.”
22. “Everything will be alright if you hold on. It’s a struggle every day; gotta roll on.”
23. “Do everything you can to make it around the system, over the system, or out of the system.”
24. “Should I just stop trying and give up? But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.”
25. “Here’s a message to the newborns, waiting to breathe—if you believe, then you can achieve. Just look at me.”
26. “You’re right. I am crazy. But you know what else? I don’t give a f*ck.”
27. “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”
28. “The fake get in where they fit in; the real stand strong where they belong.”
29. “Always do your best, don’t let the pressure make you panic.”
Wise Tupac Quotes About Life
30. “My mama always used to tell me, ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.’”
31. “Life is a wheel of fortune, and it’s my turn to spin it.”
32. “Why am I fighting to live, if I am just living to fight? Why am I trying to see, when there ain’t nothing in sight? So, why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try? Why am I dying to live, if I am just living to die?”
33. “It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day, they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave.”
34. “I don’t see why everybody feels as though they gotta tell me how to live my life.”
35. “Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.”
36. “It’s a struggle for every young Black man. You know how it is; only God can judge us.”
37. “All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.”
38. “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened, or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*ck on.”
39. “Never surrender. It’s all about the faith you got. Don’t ever stop; just push it ‘till you hit the top. And if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way, you can never fail.”
Tupac Quotes About Love
40. “Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.”
41. “I am a hard person to love, but when I love, I love really hard.”
42. “Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.”
43. “Fear is stronger than love; remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.”
44. “I am not a perfectionist, but still, I seek perfection. I am not a great romantic, but yet I yearn for affection.”
45. “It takes skill to be real. Time to heal each other.”
46. “Time to heal our women, be real to our women.”
47. “Always falling too deep in a relationship, always end up being the one that’s hurt the most.”
48. “You can never ‘just be friends’ with someone you fall in love with.”
49. “Forgive but don’t forget, girl keep your head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing, don’t believe him. And if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him.”
50. “Unconditional love. Talking ‘bout the stuff that don’t wear off, it don’t fade. It’ll last for all these crazy days, these crazy nights. Whether you wrong or you right, I’mma still love you, still feel you, still there for you. No matter what, you will always be in my heart with unconditional love.”
Tupac Quotes About Friends
51. “Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers.”
52. “The realest people don’t have a lot of friends.”
53. “Just because you lost me as a friend doesn’t mean you gained me as an enemy. I’m bigger than that. I still wanna see you eat, just not at my table.”
54. “Sometimes, when I’m alone, I cry, ‘cause I am on my own. The tears I cry are bitter and warm. They flow with life but take no form. I cry because my heart is torn. I find it difficult to carry on. If I had an ear to confide in, I would cry among my treasured friends, but who do you know that stops that long, to help another carry on?”
Tupac Quotes About Loyalty and Trust
55. “If you let a person talk long enough, you’ll hear their true intentions! Listen twice, speak once.”
56. “We can never go nowhere unless we share with each other.”
57. “Watch for phonies, keep your enemies close, watch your homies.”
58. “I would rather have been shot straight-up in cold blood. But to be set up by people who you trusted? That’s bad.”
Tupac Quotes That’ll Teach You About Change and Making a Difference
59. “I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.”
60. “You gotta make a change. You see, the old way wasn’t working, so it’s on us to do what we gotta do to survive.”
61. “The only thing that can kill me is death; that’s the only thing that can ever stop me, is death, and even then, my music will live forever.”
62. “Look to my future, ‘cause my past is all behind me.”
63. “Out of anger comes controversy, out of controversy comes conversation, out of conversation comes action.”
64. “I would rather be stricken blind than to live without expression of mind.”
65. “I’m not trying to make people think I’m in here faking it, but my whole life is going to be about saving somebody.”
Tupac Quotes to Keep You Grounded
66. “Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back. It simply means that you are two steps ahead.”
67. “It seems like every time you come up, something happens to bring you back down.”
68. “Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.”
69. “This fast life soon shatters, ‘cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.”
70. “I don’t see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man. People look to me to do things for them, to have answers.”
71. “I don’t want to be a role model. I just want to be someone who says, this is who I am; this is what I do; I say what’s on my mind.”
More Tupac Quotes on His Music and Career
72. “You know nothing can stop me, but the loss of breath, and I’m still breathing, so it’s still on.”
73. “No matter what these people say about me, my music doesn’t glorify any image. My music is spiritual when you listen to it. It’s all about emotion; I tell my innermost, darkest secrets.”
74. “I am a society’s child. This is how they made me, and now I’m sayin’ what’s on my mind, and they don’t want that. This is what you made me, America.”
75. “Everything in life is not all beautiful, not all fun. There is lots of killing and drugs. To me, a perfect album talks about the hard stuff and the fun and caring stuff.”
What Is Something You’ve Learned From Tupac and His Best Quotes?
If there’s one thing we can take away from the best Tupac quotes, it’s that one’s life is short, but life will always go on—with or without you. Tupac Shakur is no doubt proof of this statement.
He lived an incredibly short life and died at 25. Even so, because he believed that life would go on with or without him, Tupac made sure that he did everything he could to make a lasting impact.
Tupac Shakur followed his dreams, faced challenges and discrimination head-on, and did his best to change the world through his music! All his efforts were not in vain; he was able to cement himself as a legend in the world of music.
He is an inspiration to every other artist out there to go for their dreams, stay true to their beliefs, and hold on to hope! Tupac stood firm in what he believed was right, even if everyone else was against him.
Tupac Shakur died young, but he can rest peacefully since he made the most out of his life. With that, we hope we were able to help you find the motivation to live your life to the fullest, too, through the quotes above.