These top 25 Bambi quotes will not only take you back to your childhood but also teach you about the importance of saving nature and our forests!
Bambi is a Disney classic that tells the tale of a young fawn exploring his forest home with his friends. From start to finish, this movie is filled with valuable lessons on learning to stand up on your own two feet to how important it is to protect and preserve our environment.
Though Bambi is an animated and fictional work, one cannot deny how meaningful the lessons are. So, if you grew up watching this movie, we’re positive you’ll feel a sense of nostalgia as you read through the quotes below.
And don’t forget to check out these The Fox and the Hound quotes and Lady and the Tramp quotes.
Best Bambi Quotes
1. “Everybody falls down. Getting back up is how you learn to walk.” – Bambi
2. “Life is all about perspective.” – Bambi
3. “If you’re scared just be scarier than whatever is scaring you!” – Thumper
4. “It could happen to anybody. So, you’d better be careful. It can happen to you.” – Friend Owl
5. “You must never rush out on the meadow. There might be danger. Out there, we’re unprotected.” – Bambi’s Mother
6. “You’re walking along minding your own business, you’re looking neither to the left nor to the right, when all of the sudden, you run smack into a pretty face. You begin to get weak in the knees, your head’s in a whirl! And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it you’re walking on air! And then you know what? You’re knocked for a loop! And you completely lose your head!” – Friend Owl
7. Bambi: “He stopped and looked at me.”
Bambi’s Mother: “Yes, I know.”
Bambi: “Why was everyone still when he came into the meadow?”
Bambi’s Mother: “Everyone respects him. Of all the deer in the forest, not one has lived half so long. He is very brave and very wise. That’s why he is known as the Great Prince of the Forest.”
Iconic Bambi Quotes to Treasure
8. “Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime.” – Friend Owl
9. “Hello, Bambi. Don’t you remember me? I’m Faline.” – Faline
10. “We’re not the only deer in the forest.” – Bambi
11. Thumper: “Whatcha gonna call him?”
Bambi’s Mother: “Well, I think I’ll call him Bambi.”
Bambi Quotes That Will Pique Your Curiosity
12. “You know, just the other day, I was talking to myself about you, and we were wondering what had become of you.” – Friend Owl
13. Bambi: “Meadow? What’s the meadow?”
Bambi’s Mother: “It’s a very wonderful place.”
14. “He’s kinda bashful, isn’t he, Momma?” – Faline
15. Bambi: “What happened, Mother? Why did we all run?”
Bambi’s Mother: “Man was in the forest.”
16. “Your mother can’t be with you anymore. Come, my son.” – Great Prince of the Forest
Bambi Quotes for a Better Understanding of the Characters
17. “I’m thumpin’! That’s why they call me Thumper!” – Thumper
18. Thumper: “Whatcha doin’? Hibernatin’?”
Bambi: “Whatcha wanna do that for?”
Flower: “All us flowers sleep in the winter. Well, good night.”
19. Bambi: “Flower!”
Thumper: “No, no, no, no! That’s not a flower! He’s a little—.”
Flower: “Oh, that’s all right. He can call me a flower if he wants to. I don’t mind.”
20. “Eating greens is a special treat. It makes long ears and great big feet. But it sure is awful stuff to eat. I made that last part up myself.” – Thumper
21. “Same thing every spring. ‘Tweet-tweet, tweet-tweet! Tweet-tweet, tweet-tweet!’ Love’s sweet song. Hmm! Pain in the pin feathers, I call it!” – Friend Owl
More Bambi Quotes That You Will Enjoy Reading
22. Thumper: “He doesn’t walk very good, does he?”
Thumper’s Mother: “Thumper!”
Thumper: “Yes, Mama?”
Thumper’s Mother: “What did your father tell you this morning?”
Thumper: “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.”
23. Bambi: “Hey Mama, what’s all that white stuff?”
Bambi’s Mother: “It’s snow. Winter has come to the forest.”
24. “It is man. He is here again. There are many this time. We must go deep into the forest. Hurry! Follow me!” – Great Prince of the Forest
25. “Bambi, quick! The thicket! Faster! Faster, Bambi! Don’t look back! Keep running! Keep running!” – Bambi’s Mother
What Did Bambi Teach You About Life and Our Environment?
Bambi remains a very relevant movie because of its two main lessons: learning to stand up on our own two feet and how to care for our environment. Maybe this is also why it’s a classic movie that can never be forgotten.
First, Bambi talks about standing up whenever we fall. In the quote, “Everybody falls down. Getting back up is how you learn to walk,” it’s clear that the movie teaches us that the only way to move forward in life is to stand up and move on after every mistake. One cannot always rely on others for success and happiness; it’s up to us to take on that journey.
As Bambi and his friends explore the forest they live in, we also learn that nature is a beautiful masterpiece we should never take for granted. In nature, we get to relax and be more in tune with ourselves. Without it, life will literally be dull, and there will be no color in our lives.
We must protect our environment with all our might. Sadly, today, many are taking nature for granted; people’s greed just seems to have no end. We must wake ourselves up before it’s too late!
We hope this list of the best Bambi quotes was able to open your eyes to the reality that our environment is facing now. At the same time, let Bambi and his friends leave you with meaningful lessons of perseverance to live by. Keep this collection in your bookmarks whenever you need a refresher!