We’ve gathered the best Beth Dutton quotes to inspire you to be a strong and independent woman!
Beth Dutton is a savage character from the Yellowstone TV series played by Kelly Reilly.
She’s one of the most ruthless and complex characters you will ever see in the movie.
You can’t help but be hooked by her character as being mean and vulnerable.
Learn more about Beth Dutton’s savage lines in this collection that we’ve gathered, and be a whole new level of a badass like her.
So sit back and enjoy this collection that we’ve prepared.
See the full list here.
Best Beth Dutton Quotes
1. “You are the trailer park. I am the tornado.”
2. “I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love.”
3. “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.”
4. “I made two decisions in my life based on fear and they cost me everything.”
5. “I think heaven’s right here. So’s hell. One person can be walking the clouds right next to someone enduring eternal damnation. And God is the land.”
6. “I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing and I can make it part of me.”
7. “I’m going to get you disbarred, you spineless piece of sh*t. You should never have come home.”
8. “Wow, that’s really deep, Jamie. You must be watching Ted Talks on youtube.”
9. “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so I never live another day without you.”
10. “I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them.”
11. “Say it when it matters. Say it when it will save me!”
12. “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.”
13. “I know that now, and now is all that matters.”
14. “For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.”
Famous Beth Dutton Quotes
15. “I wouldn’t let that c*cks*ck*r pay for my funeral.”
16. “That’s a conversation for another time that we’ll never have.”
17. “You look like a real soft f*ck. All of you city boys do.”
18. “What insight. No wonder you’re governor.”
19. “You should try Zumba. Get that cardio up.”
20. “I don’t speak d*psh*t.”
21. “You know, houses are like boats. They need to be Christened.”
22. “You better have a big pistol in that purse.”
23. “I’m not f*ck*ng you, I’m f*ck*ng her. And if you have a brother I’m f*ck*ng him too. I’m chopping your family tree down.”
24. “Just tell me who to fight.”
Also read: Rip Wheeler Quotes
Interesting Beth Dutton Quotes
25. “No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.”
26. “What do you think is gonna happen when I dump our 18-percent share tomorrow morning? I’ll tell you what. The stock will drop below 10, SEC will suspend trading, and every creditor you have will file on you.”
27. “He never has anything to say, Dad.”
28. “I do. It’s called my name. Beth Dutton. What’s yours?”
29. “They f*ck*d with the wrong bull, daddy.”
30. “I’ve got the cure for that. We’ll see how tough you are after I give it to ya.”
31. “When all this is over, I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house. You have my word.”
32. “Don’t judge us for the way we’re protecting the thing we’re giving you.”
33. “Challenge accepted.”
34. “I always remembered your dick being bigger.”
Beth Dutton Quotes on Love and Life
35. “Yeah, baby. I’m asking you to marry me. Will you do that?”
36. “I love how people think that word entitles them to absolution from the people whose lives they ruin. We owe you nothing.”
37. “It’s only the things I love that die, Rip, never me. Come to think of it, I’m surprised you’re still standing.”
38. “I gotta tell you something, and it comes from a place of love. You should really consider killing yourself.”
39. “You are many things, baby, but funny is not one of them. Sorry.”
Fierce Beth Dutton Quotes
40. “You know why I always run away? Cause there’s only so much I can give you, Rip.”
41. “I didn’t ask you for a f*ck*n’ hysterectomy. You know, when you consider the pain that you cause a person, is it the person’s fault? That’s evil, Jamie.”
42. “You know what is so f*ck*n’ dangerous about you? That you actually believe that you’re helping. Like in your heart, you believe that. But you refuse to look at the results of your help.”
43. “We don’t care if he’s scared. We’re here to scare you.”
44. “I’m gonna tell you a little secret. The more you become what he wanted you to become, the more he’ll hate you for it. And he does hate you for it. We all do.”
45. “I remember the stories of heaven and hell in church. Lies, a lot of it.”
46. “It’s handled. He saved you the indignity. So, what do you say?”
47. “In 35 years, I have never been alone on this ranch. We’re all alone, Rip. We can do whatever we want.”
48. “Money is my new drug.”
49. “Not sure the world does slow down, Dad.”
Beth Dutton Quotes on Family, Friends, and Relationships
50. “And just like that, seven generations of our family legacy will be taken from you.”
51. “Here’s all the things I don’t believe. I don’t believe you’re capable of swallowing your pride and contributing to this family. I don’t believe our father will ever trust you again, which is why I don’t believe you have a role here anymore.”
52. “That’s interesting. When I’m here, I understand me less.”
53. “Loyalty, morality, not part of the equation for you.”
54. “I ain’t judging you, buddy. Morning, gentlemen. I’m hunting too, just not hunting you.”
55. “You came alone ’cause none of your friends could afford it, and those who do, they have wives a lot smarter than yours ’cause let’s be honest, Ted, you didn’t come here to fish.”
56. “My great-grandfather had a dream. All of his sons on the same road, the same ranch working toward the same goal. That dream survived a hundred years, until me. With me, it died. I didn’t have enough sons. They just kept dying or quitting. And one day, not too long ago, I realized that I have enough sons after all.”
57. “Ok. It’s solved. We’re getting married.”
58. “No, I can’t have children. You need to know that. When you’re with me, it’s the end of you.”
59. “You can’t unmake family, Jamie, but you can take their gold card.”
Beth Dutton Quotes from Yellowstone
60. “Your company will be chapter eleven by Friday, and since we are your largest creditors, I can promise you there’ll be no negotiating then.”
61. “Spanx. What a shocker. You know you had an *ss like a 12-year-old boy in high school. What happened?”
62. “You’re hunting. That’s why you’re sitting in a bar instead of standing in a river.”
63. “If you c*m on my leather seats, you’re walking home.”
64. “Don’t say it. It doesn’t mean anything on a roof, under stars, like a bunch of f*ck*ng hippies. You tell me. Tell me when it saves me.”
65. “The sting never fades with me. It is a painful lesson and one you’re about to learn.”
66. “It’s OK to watch me walk away, you know. That’s why we do it.”
67. “You’re in real estate or something equally as unimportant, married, couple of kids, one on the way. That was your excuse to come out here. Need the break. Work, family life, it’s so demanding. A little fresh air, a little ‘me’ time.”
68. “I had the blush f*ck*d out of me years ago.”
69. “Well, I’m no lawyer, but I believe it’s the Fourth Amendment that deals with unlawful search and seizure.”
70. “We’re with Yellowstone. Nobody’s gonna mess with us.”
What Lesson Did You Learn From Beth Dutton’s Character?
Yellowstone is a hit series of the Paramount Network. It’s a story of conflicts with land, involving the character named Bethany Dutton and her family. Her character is portrayed to be someone who is complicated and competitive, and someone that will do everything to protect her family and their reputation.
Beth Dutton came back to Montana to apply her personal and professional skills in real estate, and her arrival had a great impact in the real estate fields of the area. In the show, her enemy was the capitalist ranchers who mill around her father’s ranch. As the land heiress and as a real estate expert, she will do everything to protect her fathers land from this wrangler.
This Bett Dutton quotes we gathered will teach you that being a woman is not a hindrance to being a leader. You don’t need to be afraid of bigger responsibilities. Instead, you should be a fierce, strong, and independent woman to be able to handle any obstacle you will encounter in life.
Which of these Beth Dutton quotes is your favorite? Any other quotes you’d like us to include in this collection? Leave them in the comment section below.