All Yellowstone fans will gain inspiration and wisdom from this collection of the best Beth Dutton quotes.
Yellowstone is a famous American series that’s often compared to Ozark and The Godfather in terms of the gritty family conflicts that occur throughout its many seasons. It zooms in on the Dutton family’s war with different institutions and developers as they try to take over the family’s ranch.
At the center of everything is Beth Dutton, John Dutton’s only daughter. Despite being a woman, Beth is fierce, brave, and loyal to her family and ranch.
Beth Dutton is often described as abrasive and foul-mouthed because of how she acts and speaks. However, her bold personality and witty comebacks drew fans to her.
Aside from that, Beth Dutton is also an excellent example for young girls. After all, beneath her tough exterior, she encourages us to try again after a failure and to continuously work hard for our goals.
Join us as we revisit Beth Dutton’s best lines from the series. Read on and find your favorites!
Best Beth Dutton Quotes
1. “I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them.”
2. “I believe in loving with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is.”
3. “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me—that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me, so I never live another day without you.”
4. “I think heaven’s right here. So is hell. One person can be walking the clouds right next to someone enduring eternal damnation. And God is the land.”
5. “Dad, you can love a memory all you want. But it can’t love you back. Find someone to love while you’re still young enough to do it. Her memory’s not going anywhere.”
6. “You learn, you fail; learn more, fail more. And don’t let anyone outwork you, ever.”
7. “Make me a promise. Don’t ever let them do that to me. Turn me to ashes and throw me into the wind. That’s all the care I want.”
8. “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.”
9. “You can’t unmake family, Jamie, but you can take their gold card.”
10. “I’m sorry—for what I did then. I’m sorry. This is a sort of blanket apology to generally cover the past. Like everything before right now. That’s what I’m sorry for. I was f*cking awful to you. I was terrible, and I—if it is any consolation, I was worse on myself.”
Beth Dutton Sayings You’ll Love if You’re a Fan of Hers
11. “For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.”
12. “You are the trailer park. I am the tornado.”
13. “I made two decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything.”
14. “Where’s the rattlesnake in the deal? I am the rattlesnake. But you’re not who I’m gonna bite.”
15. “There’s coffee and pastries, though you guys have a Keto look about ya.”
16. “The sting never fades with me. It is a painful lesson and one you’re about to learn.”
17. “Only the good die young. If a meteor strikes Earth tonight, it is me and the cockroaches running this motherf*cker tomorrow.”
18. “When you go to war with someone, you want them emotional. You want them angry. The more they feel, the less they think.”
19. “It’s only the things I love that die, Rip, never me. Come to think of it, I’m surprised you’re still standing.”
Best Beth Dutton Lines to Read Today
20. “My mother was the spine of this family. She was the center. Without her, he’s—well, the best of him died with her.”
21. “I love you. But f*ck you.”
22. “The only reason you’re not choking on irony is the size of your mouth.”
23. “I love how people think that word entitles them to absolution from the people whose lives they ruin. We owe you nothing.”
24. “I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing, and I can make it part of me.”
25. “Here’s all the things I don’t believe. I don’t believe you’re capable of swallowing your pride and contributing to this family. I don’t believe our father will ever trust you again, which is why I don’t believe you have a role here anymore.”
Short Beth Dutton Quotes That Speak Volumes About Her Personality
26. “I’m not a Bethany. I’m a Beth.”
27. “We don’t care if he’s scared. We’re here to scare you.”
28. “I am the rock therapists break themselves against.”
29. “Money is my new drug.”
Beth Dutton Quotes for Those Who Loved Yellowstone
30. “Of all the awful shit you have done in your 45 years on this planet, Jamie, that is really saying something!”
31. “We’re with Yellowstone. Nobody’s gonna mess with us.”
32. “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.”
33. “I’m going to take him from you. I’m gonna rob you of fatherhood, Jamie. You don’t deserve it, and he deserves better than you. Next time you see him, you can kiss him goodbye, because he’s as good as gone.”
34. “Your political career was over the moment you chose your father over mine. You’re in my prison now. And if you ever forget it, I’ll put you in a real one.”
35. Summer Higgins: “I hope you can find a therapist who can help you.”
Beth Dutton: “I hope you die of ass cancer.”
Are You Someone Who Aspires to Be More Like Beth Dutton?
There are many things about Beth Dutton that little girls shouldn’t embody. We should all steer clear of her foul-mouthed nature and manipulative tendencies.
Even so, humans aren’t perfect. Beth Dutton’s flaws are a part of her, and they contribute to making her the person we all aspire to be.
Beth Dutton is foul-mouthed, but she is fierce, brave, and bold. Beth Dutton can be manipulative, but she is loyal and only does what she can to protect her family and their ranch.
Also, in one of Beth’s interactions with Carter, she says, “You learn, you fail; learn more, fail more. And don’t let anyone outwork you, ever.”
Through this short line, Beth Dutton teaches us the importance of hard work and perseverance. She helps us understand that the most crucial thing in life and success is to try and to try again after you fail.
Beth Dutton, indeed, is one of the most complex and inspiring characters from Yellowstone. With that, we hope we were able to help you gain a better understanding of her personality through this collection of quotes!