Our decisions are a big part of our lives, so read these choices quotes to guide you daily!
We must be confident in making choices in our lives because they will determine our destiny. If we are not sure about our decisions, it will be harder for us to reach our goals.
Sadly, even though we all have the power to make a choice, not all of us are willing to take a chance on our judgment because of fear.
Making a choice is scary, and it’s never easy, too. We sometimes make mistakes, and at times, we come to regret them. But, don’t forget that nothing is permanent in this world; if you commit to it, you can make those mistakes right again.
So, for better decisions that’ll lead to fewer regrets, read through the choices quotes we’ve compiled below.
Remember, life is always in your control; you just have to make better choices every day!
Check out the complete list below.
Best Choices Quotes
1. “The choices you make now, the people you surround yourself with, they all have the potential to affect your life, even who you are, forever.” – Sarah Dessen
2. “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.” – John C. Maxwell
3. “Life’s all about choices. Everyone’s destination is the same; only the paths are different.” – Sushmita Sen
4. “We must make the choices that enable us to fulfill the deepest capacities of our real selves.” – Thomas Merton
5. “We all have choices we have to make, and with those choices come certain sacrifices.” – Hill Harper
6. “You can let things define you, destroy you, or strengthen you. It’s your choice.” – Anonymous
7. “Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.” – Anonymous
8. “Life is all about making choices. Always do your best to make the right ones, and always do your best to learn from the wrong ones.” – Anonymous
9. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandel
10. “Remember, there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your choices, and everything is possible.” – Cherie-Carter Scotts
11. “Big changes don’t have to be hard, but they do have to start with a choice. This is where real change begins; this is where you start taking control of your life and how you choose to live it; this is where it all starts.” – Nathalie Thompson
12. “Each person has a choice; the choice to do as one may wish and as one wants remains with the individual. If a person sees no benefit to change, they will not change.” – Byron Pulsifer
13. “Sometimes you have to choose between a bunch of wrong choices and no right ones. You just have to choose which wrong choices feel the least wrong.” – Colleen Hoover
14. “The choices we make every minute of every day can contribute to making someone’s life a little bit better or worse even without intending to.” – Chikamso Efobi
Choices in Life Quotes
15. “Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future.” – Catherine Pulsifer
16. “And in life, it is all about choices we make. And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose.” – Catherine Pulsifer
17. “In every single thing you do, you are choosing a direction. Your life is a product of choices.” – Dr. Kathleen Hall
18. “Focus on making choices to lead your life that aligns with your core values in the most purposeful way possible.” – Roy T. Bennett
19. “Over the years, I have realized it’s not the people who come into your life but the choices they force you to make that give direction to your life.” – Amit Abraham
20. “Your life is a result of the choices you make. If you don’t like your life, it is time to start making better choices.” – Anonymous
21. “Your attitude plus your choices equals your life.” – Anonymous
22. “Life is a matter of really tough choices.” – Joe Biden
23. “Your joy comes from how you think, the choices that we make in life.” – Joyce Meyer
24. “Our lives are made up of choices. Big ones, small ones, strung together by the thin air of good intentions; a line of dominoes, ready to fall.” – Abigail Haas
25. “The choices that we make in our life, indeed determine the kind of results that we experience and the quality of the life that we live.” – Sumeet Jain
26. “Life is a choice—as is how you handle the pitfalls along its bumpy road.” – Julie Donner Andersen
27. “The choices you make in life create your destiny.” – Amaka Imani Nkosazana
28. “Control or be controlled are the choices that will make life different.” – Steven Redhead
Also read: Quotes to Live By
Quotes on Choices and Consequences
29. “You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice.” – Anonymous
30. “I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
31. “Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choices.” – Alfred A. Montapert
32. “Every choice comes with a consequence. Once you make a choice, you must accept responsibility. You cannot escape the consequences of your choices, whether you like them or not.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “We should be careful as to the choices we make. We need to be certain that we are prepared to accept the consequences of those choices.” – Jim Robinson
34. “Individual choices have universal consequences.” – Laurie Buchanan
35. “For every choice you make, there is a consequence to face. Choose wisely!” – Kemi Sogunle
36. “Opposition provides choices, and choices bring consequences—good or bad.” – Ezra Taft Benson
Meaningful Choices Quotes That’ll Open Your Eyes to Your Destiny
37. “Choices are the hinges of destiny.” – Edwin Markham
38. “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” – William Jennings Bryan
39. “The choices we make determine our destiny.” – Brandon October
40. “The choices we make determine our destiny.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
41. “You are not the victim of the world, but rather the master of your own destiny. It is your choices and decisions that determine your destiny.” – Roy T. Bennet
42. “Your destiny lies in your hands and can be molded with each passing day by the choices you make.” – Sunday Adelaja
43. “Our destiny becomes the accumulation of the choices that we make; the choices of which paths we took in life.” – Steven Redhead
44. “With the right choices, we can begin to heal all wounds. Don’t focus on the broken pieces of the past; instead, create a better outlook for the future.” – Dee Waldeck
45. “Choices make destiny.” – Pranav
46. “On one’s life’s journey to obtain destiny, they will encounter hundreds of closed doors; some are locked, and there is no key. There are only two choices.” – RJ Intindola
Wise Choices Quotes for a Life Lived With No Regrets
47. “Make good choices today, so you don’t have regrets tomorrow.” – Anonymous
48. “People always say in the end you only regret the choices you didn’t make, but I really think you also regret the choices you were foolish enough to make.” – Melizena
49. “Life is about choices. Some we regret. Some we’re proud of.” – Graham Brown
50. “Almost everyone has held on to regrets because of poor choices made in the past. I know I have.” – Kim Masengale
51. “I don’t regret any of the decisions I’ve made in my life because with every choice I make, I learn something new.” – Siva Kaneswaran
52. “Have no regrets in life because of the choices you make. Good or bad, they are a learning experience to help you grow. The only regret in life is to never make a choice at all.” – James Hauenstein
Choices Quotes to Get Yourself Closer to Success
53. “Your happiness is dependent on your success. Your success is dependent on your Choices. Your Choices are dependent on You. It is all up to you what you choose. How you choose or who you choose.” – De philosopher DJ Kyos
54. “To me, success is choice and opportunity.” – Harrison Ford
55. “Your success lies behind your choices—to get there, you must choose it and drive your dreams in that chosen direction!” – Israelmore Ayivor
56. “Success is a choice; a promise that you make to yourself to keep moving forward.” – Elizabeth Bourgeret
57. “If I had to embrace a definition of success, it would be that success is making the best choices we can—and accepting them.” – Sheryl Sandberg
58. “It is good to wish to be successful, but never wish someone else success because you never know what they went through or what they have done for it. Choose to have your own success.” – De philosopher DJ Kyos
59. “Don’t forget, success is a product of choices. One of those choices is the willingness to make changes. Make changes and achieve your big dreams!” – Israelmore Ayivor
60. “I am the only person responsible for my success and failure. I am where I am because of the choices I have made.” – Josh Hatcher
More Quotes About Choices
61. “Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions.” – Dallin H. Oaks
62. “The government doesn’t want to talk about the consequences of the choices they make. They pretend there aren’t any consequences.” – Johann Lamont
63. “The key things are about power and about growing up and realizing as you grow up that there are consequences for the choices you make, especially when you get seduced by power.” – Tori Amos
64. “Look for your choices, pick the best one, then go with it.” – Pat Riley
65. “Stop blaming people. You are the victim of your own choices and preferences.” – Meghna Sodha
66. “Beliefs are choices. First, you choose your beliefs. Then your beliefs affect your choices.” – Roy T. Bennett
67. “We are our choices.” – Anonymous
68. “Every choice you make has an end result.” – Zig Ziglar
69. “The choice we make will determine whether we reinforce a world where conflicts escalate out of control or create a new world where conflicts are transformed into opportunity.” – Mark Gerzon
70. “In the end, that was the choice you made, and it doesn’t matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did.” – Cassandra Clare
Did These Choices Quotes Impact the Way You Approach and View Life?
Facing difficult decisions and making a choice are inevitable parts of life. Understandably, we won’t always make the right choices. When you choose poorly, don’t fret; what’s most important is that you learn from your mistakes.
Instead, your mindset should allow you to use your poor decisions in the past as weapons or tools to make you a better person. After all, our mistakes can’t be taken back, but the lessons we’ve learned from them will stay with us forever. Poor decisions shouldn’t prevent us from starting again, so choose to improve and move forward.
We have the power to make our own choices; it’s just up to us whether we will wallow in regret or choose to use our mistakes as a stepping stone for a better future. Remember that everything we think, do, or say makes us who we are today, so there’s definitely no room for regrets!
With that, we hope you were able to gain a better understanding of the experiences you’re having now. Know that your mistakes or difficult decisions aren’t excuses to quit. Continue to live according to your beliefs, and make the best choices as you move forward!