We all know how it feels to be in a situation where we’re not so sure of ourselves, so read these trust yourself quotes to change that mindset!
Life is full of choices—from the big, important things like career and passion to the small everyday decisions like what to eat for lunch. How will you know you’re making the correct choices in those situations? The answer is self-trust.
Trusting yourself to make the best choice for yourself can be tricky, but it’s critical to a fulfilling and happy life. You can’t always be sure what will happen with any given decision because everything is uncertain.
But, you know yourself better than anyone else, which means you can trust yourself when making choices.
The surest way to determine if you made the right choice isn’t by comparing yourself with others or asking whether they think you made the right decision. Instead, your best gauge is your confidence in yourself and your sense of fulfillment.
So, to help you have more faith in yourself, read the quotes we’ve gathered below.
We’re positive you’ll better understand why you have to trust yourself the most.
Continue reading below.
Best Trust Yourself Quotes
1. “If you trust yourself, no one will ever betray you.” – Meir Ezra
2. “No one can trust you until you can trust yourself.” – Debasish Mridha
3. “If you’re going to trust one person, let it be yourself.” – Robert Tew
4. “Each habit teaches you to trust yourself. You start to believe you can actually accomplish these things.” – James Clear
5. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. “Trust yourself; you know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
7. “If you ask what is the safest spiritual port, I would say it is the solid trust you have in yourself!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
8. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you’ll be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” – Golda Meir
9. “Trust the unknown. Trust yourself. Let go of searching for answers, and the answers will appear.” – Brittany Burgunder
10. “The more you believed in yourself, the more you could trust yourself. The more you trust yourself, the less you compare yourself to others.” – Roy T. Bennett
Inspirational Quotes on Trusting Yourself
11. “Everything you want lies on the other side of learning to trust yourself. Take a chance. Have faith. You already know who you are, what you want, and where you want to go.” – Vironika Tugaleva
12. “Trust yourself, you have survived a lot, and you will survive whatever is coming.” – Anonymous
13. “If you trust yourself much, you can change your life easier just like you can change places of the feathers with a simple blow!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
14. “In the times ahead, you may not know whom to trust. So trust in yourself, and trust in your beliefs.” – Joan He
15. “Maybe you worry so much because you do not trust in yourself. Learn how to trust in yourself and in your abilities to make decisions and handle responsibilities.” – Mike C. Adams
16. “There is one thing that you need to get right before you even make one move to get what you want, and that is to trust yourself.” – Byron Pulsifer
17. “You can trust yourself. That’s the secret. When you blame everyone else for your bad luck, it takes away your power to help yourself.” – Jacqueline Edgington
Also read: Inspirational Quotes
Bite-Sized Trust Yourself Quotes to Help You Get Through Life
18. “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “Self-trust is the essence of heroism.” – James Allen
20. “Take no one’s word for anything, including mine—but trust your experience.” – James Baldwin
21. “The best way to relieve stress is to trust yourself.” – Debasish Mridha
22. “Trust yourself; believe that you have a unique destiny to fulfill.” – Candy Paull
23. “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” – Baz Luhrmann
24. “If you don’t trust yourself, then who’s going to believe in you?” – Kyo
25. “If you need somebody you can trust, trust yourself.” – Bob Dylan
26. “Consider the advice of others, but trust yourself in the end.” – Frank Sonnenberg
27. “Trust what you feel. There are so many ways the heart speaks to us.” – Mimi Novic
Also read: Be Proud of Yourself Quotes
Insightful Trust Yourself Quotes to Live By
28. “Don’t forget to put yourself on the list of people you trust. If you don’t trust yourself, you trust no one.” – Christine E. Szymanski
29. “Go after what it is that creates meaning in your life, and then trust yourself to handle the stress that follows.” – Kelly McGonigal
30. “Don’t take my advice. Or anyone’s advice. Trust yourself. For good or for bad, happy or unhappy, it’s your life, and what you do with it has always been entirely up to you.” – Nicholas Sparks
31. “Trust others to do the right thing. If you can’t do that, trust yourself to survive what happens.” – Susan Mallery
Trust Yourself Quotes That You Can Learn From
32. “You’ve got to trust yourself. Be gentle with yourself. And listen to yourself.” – Tessa Shaffer
33. “Trust yourself. Don’t be scared of trying something new if you feel a deep impulse.” – Helena Angel
34. “Have good trust in yourself, not in the one that you think you should be, but in the one that you are.” – Taizan Maezumi
35. “Take responsibility, trust, and have faith in yourself that you can offer the world something that no one has ever known. When you start to trust yourself, you will realize you don’t need anything but faith in unlocking your potential.” – Paul Martens
Wise Trust Yourself Quotes That’ll Give You a Positive Mindset
36. “Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don’t be afraid to stand firm on the decisions that you make. Trust yourself.” – Stephanie Lahart
37. “Trust yourself to be able to confront and work through your emotions. If you believe you can’t do it, you won’t do it, and you’ll become stuck. If you believe you can do it, you will.” – Sam Owen
38. “On the first tee, I kept telling myself, ‘Trust yourself, you can do it.’” – Annika Sörenstam
39. “Once you’ve released the struggle to prove yourself worthy in someone else’s world, you begin to trust yourself and your instincts.” – Wendy Hammond
40. “Learning to trust yourself and what you know takes time and work. You cannot expect to eradicate a lifetime of misguided information overnight. You must make a continuous, conscious effort to get on good terms with you.” – Iyanla Vanzant
41. “When you do something that you know is authentic, embrace it, run with it, and trust yourself before the critics.” – Marc Ecko
42. “Know you can trust yourself and use discernment to determine whether a relationship works for your life now. If it doesn’t, simply walk away with grace and clarity about who you are and the people you want to spend time with.” – Laura Staley
Trust Yourself Quotes for Those Seeking Inner Peace
43. “Today, I trust me. I trust in my perceptions. Today I will live my own truth that glows within, a life of no deceptions.” – Patricia Robin Woodruff
44. “The only trust we need is that of our own judgment and choices about what is best for us.” – Elaina Marie
45. “To believe that we can have what we want is an act of trust—not only of others but also, ourselves.” – Gina Greenlee
Trust Yourself Quotes for People Who Need to Believe In Themselves
46. “This is the open secret found in many traditions and told in many ways. Yet it remains a secret because trusting in oneself remains one of the hardest things to do in life.” – Michael J. Meade
47. “The hardest thing you will ever do is trust yourself.” – Barbara Walters
48. “Trust yourself so that the mistakes you make are the ones you’ve made and not something you’ve made because you were afraid to do what you wanted to do. Own your mistakes; then you can own your successes.” – Jennifer Lynch
49. “If you have too much fear inside, you may let go of certain opportunities or chances; trust in yourself and stick with it.” – Jisoo
Profound Trust Yourself Quotes That Will Open up the World to You
50. “Trust thyself; every heart vibrates to that iron string.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
51. “You know that you trust yourself when you trust everyone else.” – Meir Ezra
52. “If you cannot trust yourself, you cannot even trust your mistrust of yourself—so that without this underlying trust in the whole system of nature, you are simply paralyzed.” – Alan Watts
53. “The old stone bridges have something to tell us: when you trust yourself, people will trust you! If you stand firm, people will come to you!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
54. “Trust yourself, dig deep down, and ask yourself who you want to be. Not what, but who?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
More Quotes About Self-Trust
55. “Your perceptions are derived from your feelings and your ability to be yourself, to own and trust yourself, and to say what you feel, even when it may be diametrically opposed to everyone else’s opinion.” – Barbara Marciniak
56. “Money is the result of trust. Trust yourself, and money will trust you.” – Meir Ezra
57. “Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.” – Meir Ezra
58. “The difference between knowing yourself and trusting yourself is minute, but its repercussions are infinite.” – Corey Taylor
59. “When you trust yourself, you will not only change your life; you will change your client’s life.” – Chinmai Swamy
60. “Know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, learn to spend time in your own company, and listen to your innermost self.” – Etta Sawyerr
Do You Trust Yourself When Making Decisions?
Trusting yourself is not easy. Putting faith in yourself is especially tough when you’re in a scary situation or uncertainty surrounds you.
But, if you don’t trust yourself, who will? How can we expect others to trust us if we cannot trust ourselves? This is why you must learn to trust and stop doubting yourself first.
Don’t be afraid to listen to the inner voice inside you. No one is perfect, and everybody makes mistakes. So, don’t get obsessed with making the right choice all the time.
Instead, trust yourself and follow your heart! Doing so will lead you to wonders you’ve yet to discover and, eventually, a happier, more meaningful, and more purposeful life.
Hopefully, this list of quotes was able to help you trust yourself more. Always remember that you don’t need to rely on others for fulfillment and confidence. After all, trusting yourself is the first step to finding happiness!