We’ve collected the best Conan the Barbarian quotes that will inspire you to have a heart like a fighter.
This movie has a lot of quotes that will brighten up your day and give you the energy to fight back.
So if you need a little push and inspiration to go on, then you should check the full list below.
Conan the Barbarian movie has three versions and all of them are amazing!
The first live-action film was released in 1982.
The story revolves around the journey and struggles of Conan in taking revenge for the death of his parents.
Because of this, we think our collection will give you valuable insights and lessons in life.
Check out the full list below!
Best Conan the Barbarian Quotes
1. “Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!” – Conan
2. “There is always a way, if the desire be coupled with courage.” – Cimmerian
3. “For no one—no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust.” – Conan’s Father
4. “Infidel Defilers. They shall all drown in lakes of blood.” – Thulsa Doom
5. “There comes a time, thief, when the jewels cease to sparkle, when the gold loses its luster, when the throne room becomes a prison, and all that is left is a father’s love for his child.” – King Osric
6. “To the hellfires with Thulsa Doom. He’s evil; a sorcerer who can summon demons. His followers’ only purpose is to die in his service. Thousands of them.” – Valeria
7. “That is strength, boy! That is power! The strength and power of flesh! What is steel, compared to the hand that wields it?” – Thulsa Doom
8. “I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That’s what’s important! Valor pleases you, Crom so grants me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!” – Conan
9. “Steel isn’t strong, your flesh is stronger.” – Thulsa Doom
10. “What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance! I salute you.” – King Osric
11. “He is Conan, Cimmerian, he won’t cry, so I cry for him.” – Subotai
12. “You killed my mother! You killed my father, you killed my people! You took my father’s sword.” – Conan
13. “For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.” – Conan
14. “I live, I love, I slay, and I am content.” – Conan
15. “The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline.” – Conan’s Father
Related: Gladiator Quotes
Famous Conan the Barbarian Quotes
16. “Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night.” – Thulsa Doom
17. “Ah. It must have been when I was younger. There was a time, boy, when I searched for steel, when steel meant more to me than gold or jewels.” – Thulsa Doom
18. “Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!” – Thulsa Doom
19. “Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!” – The Wizard
20. “There is a price, barbarian!” – The Witch
21. “The lions ate him!” – King Osric
22. “You, my children, are the water that will wash away all that has gone before. In your hand, you hold my light, the gleam in the eye of Set. This flame will burn away the darkness, burn you the way to paradise!” – Thulsa Doom
23. “My fear is that my sons will never understand me.” – Mongol General
24. “The children of Doom. Doom’s children. They told my lord how to find this Mountain of Power. They told him to throw down his sword returning to lie within this planet. Hah! That’s enough time to contemplate earth in its grave.” – The Wizard
25. “How about two snakes coming together over a black sun? A magnificent standard!” – Subotai
26. “We, who found it, are just men. Nothing to brag about, just men. This power of steel has always carried with it a mystery.” – Conan’s Father
27. “What gods do you pray to?” – Conan
28. “I do not want your kingdom.” – Conan
29. “Run from me, and I will tear apart the mountains to find you! I will follow you to hell!” – Conan
30. “The sword we make will be yours one day. But before you wield it, you must first understand it.” – Corin
Inspirational Conan the Barbarian Quotes
31. “All the gods, they cannot sever us. If I were dead and you were still fighting for life, I’d come back from the darkness. Back from the pit of hell to fight at your side.” – Thulsa Doom
32. “He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him. He’ll ask me ‘What is this riddle of steel?’ For should I’ve not to know he will cast me out of Valhalla while laughing at me! That is almighty Crom strong on his mountain!” – Conan
33. “They blow where I’m living too. Inwards North of every man’s heart.” – Subotai
34. “It’s never too late, Subotai.” – Conan
35. “Purging is at last at hand. Day of Doom is here. All that is evil, all their allies; your parents, your leaders, those who would call themselves your judges; those who have lied and corrupted the earth, they shall all be cleansed.” – Thulsa Doom
36. “Fire and strong winds come from skies above, from these legendary sky gods, but this mighty Crom is your god. Crom, he lives on this earth. Once giants lived on earth, Conan. Yet, in the greatest of chaos, they deceived Crom. Taking from him any power of steel. Causing a powerful storm upon earth to strike down these giants hurling them into these waters. But in deepening anger, they have forgotten the power of steel, leaving it upon this battlefield.” – Conan’s Father
37. “I would look into the huts and the tents of others in the coldest dark and I would see figures holding each other in the night. And I always passed by. You and I, we have warmth. That’s so hard to find in this world. Please. Let someone else pass by in the night. Let us take the world by the throat and make it give us what we desire.” – Valeria
38. “This place is kept by powerful gods along with spirits of kings. Harm my flesh, you’ll have to deal with my dead companions!” – The Wizard
39. “Almost 20 years of pitiless cumber! No rest, no sleep like other men. And yet the spring wind blows, Subotai. Have you ever felt such a wind?” – Conan
40. “We have won again. That is good! But what is best in life?” – Mongol General
41. “Every god cannot come to our aid. Should we perish if you’re still fighting to stay alive I’d return from the great flames of hell to fight at your side.” – Valeria
42.“Give me food, so I have strength when the wolves come. Let me die, not in hunger, but in combat!” – Subotai
43. “No man should live in chains.” – Conan
44. “My God is stronger. He is an everlasting sky. Your god lives underneath him.” – Subotai
45. “He did not care anymore, life and death the same. Only that the crowd would be there to greet him with howls of lust and fury. He began to realize his sense of worth, he mattered.” – The Wizard
Conan the Barbarian Quotes to Give You Strength
46. “Ah, my god is greater.” – Subotai
47. “Do you want to live forever?” – Valeria
48. “The first to circle the hills and return, the egg unbroken, earns the right to fight with the warriors.” – Corin
49. “There’s warmth and fire. Do you not wish to warm yourself by my fire?” – The Witch
50. “The mounds have been here since the time of the Titans. Kings buried in them, great kings’ domains once glittered like the light on a windy sea. Fire won’t burn there, no fire at all. That’s why I live down here in the wind.” – The Wizard
51. “I wish to speak to you now. Where is the Eye of the Serpent? Rexor says that you gave to a girl, probably for a mere night’s pleasure, hmm? What a loss. People have no grasp of what they do. You broke into my house, stole my property, murdered my servants, and my pets! And that is what grieves me the most! You killed my snake. Thorgrim is beside himself with grief! He raised that snake from the time it was born.” – Thulsa Doom
52. “Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one’s mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.” – The Wizard
53. “Afraid to bare yourself? Why? You’re so big and so well grown. You should be proud of your body. How do you expect to reach emptiness without knowing your own body?” – Priest
54. “Does it always smell like this? How does the wind ever get in here?” – Conan
55. “Two snakes coming together. Facing each other, but they’re one.” – Conan
Conan the Barbarian Quotes to Build Your Fighting Spirit
56. “Many wars and feuds did Conan fight. Honor and fear were heaped upon his name and, in time, he became a king by his own hand. And this story shall also be told.” – The Wizard
57. “In time, his victories could not easily be counted, he was taken to the east, a great prize, where the war masters would teach him the deepest secrets. Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock. But, always, there remained the discipline of steel.” – The Wizard
58. “When I was a fighting–man, the kettle-drums they beat, The people scattered gold-dust before my horse’s feet; But now I am a great king, the people hound my track With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back.” – The Road of Kings.
59. “Crom laughs at your four winds. He laughs from his mountain.” – Conan
60. “So this is paradise.” – Subotai
61. “Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky.” – Conan’s Father
62. “Thulsa Doom. I’ve chafed for years at this demigod. Snakes in my beautiful city. To the west, Nemedia, Aquilonia. To the south, Koth, Stygia. Snakes. Everywhere, these evil towers. You alone have stood up to their guards. And what are you? Thieves.” – King Osric
63. “Fire and ice. That is the mystery of steel.” – Corin
64. “The dead––the gods are pleased with you, they will watch the battle.” – The Wizard
65. “I’m a wizard, mind you. This place is kept by powerful gods and spirits of kings. Harm my flesh and you will have to deal with the dead!” – The Wizard
66. “They said you would come. From the north, a man of great strength. A conqueror. A man who would someday be king by his own hand. One who would crush the snakes of the earth.” – The Witch
67. “When a barbarian feels thirst, it is a thirst for blood.” – Conan
68. “What is most important when making a sword, fire, or ice?” – Corin
69. “Who among you still fears death?” – Thulsa Doom
70. “The ashes were trampled into the Earth, and the blood became as snow. Who knows what they came for, weapons of steel, or murder?” – The Wizard
Conan the Barbarian Quotes About Life
71. “Let’s take what we have while we live. I have never had so much as now. All my life I’ve been alone. Many times I’ve faced my death with no one to know.” – Valeria
72. “Kiss me. Let me breathe my last breath into your mouth.” – Valeria
73. “Once great men lived here, giants, Gods, once, but long ago. It is here that I met my master. It was no accident, nor is it a mere chance that I am the teller of his tale.” – The Wizard
74. “I see you. I have watched you. For a thousand years, I have watched you.” – Thulsa Doom
75. “Do you know what horrors lie behind that wall?” – Valeria
76. “My child, you have come to me, my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the wellspring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me?” – Thulsa Doom
77. “She follows him as a slave. Seeking the truth of her soul. As if I could not give it to her.” – King Osric
78. “I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply.” – Conan
79. “It has been surmised, that perhaps, my lord had become like a wild animal that had been kept too long. Perhaps, but whatever freedom, so long an unremembered dream was his.” – The Wizard
80. “Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame crimson, and I am content.” – Conan
Do You Feel Stronger Now? What Is Your Favorite Conan the Barbarian Quote?
We are overwhelmed with never-ending problems. There are tons of trials and struggles we need to overcome. We have our battles in life, and most of the time, there is no way of escaping but to fight back.
Every one of us is a fighter from birth to death. We must keep struggling and never surrender. Having a big, bulky body is not the most important thing; instead, you need to have the heart, perseverance, and bravery of a warrior through this collection of quotes.
Life is a battlefield, and as long as you are alive, you must learn how to survive. Let these Conan the Barbarian quotes ignite the fire within your heart.
Which Conan the Barbarian quotes awakened your fighting spirit? Let’s talk in the comment section below!