If you’ve always been afraid to jump at opportunities, these fearless quotes will help you have a little more faith in yourself.
One of the fastest ways to achieve success is by living fearlessly. Through this, we allow ourselves to make mistakes and learn in the process.
If we see our mistakes as opportunities to learn, we won’t be easily fazed by rejections and failures. Instead of getting discouraged, we’ll be able to face any challenge that life throws at us fearlessly.
Sadly, sometimes, we let our fears hold us back. We let go of growth opportunities because we are too afraid to fail.
So, to help you become the best version of yourself, we’ve prepared this collection that’ll convince you to face your fears.
Best Be Fearless Quotes
1. “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.” – Arianna Huffington
2. “You overcome fear not by avoiding it, but by facing it. The more you face your fear, the more fearless you will become.” – Jonathan Alpert
3. “Be fearless, overcome our acceptance of the quo, and for each to step up and take action to make a difference in our world.” – Jean Case
4. “To me, fearless is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.” – Taylor Swift
5. “Be brave enough to change. Strong enough to endure. Fearless enough to recognize every opportunity.” – Anonymous
6. “Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless in facing them.” – Rabindranath Tagore
7. “I think it’s good to be a little more fearless in saying what you feel—in not being scared of the repercussions of that.” – Oscar Isaac
8. “Being great starts by being fearless. Fearless starts by having faith. Having faith starts by letting go. It’s hard, but not impossible.” – Anonymous
9. “Fearless doesn’t mean careless. There is a thin line between fearless and careless. I think we need to play fearless.” – Smriti Mandhana
Famous Quotes About Being Fearless
10. “Fearless means trusting your instincts and clarity of thought. Once you have made up your mind, don’t be scared of what if.” – Ravi Shastri
11. “Never be frightened! Be fearless! There is no room for fear. Fear is death, fear is sin, fear is hell, fear is adharma and fear is disloyalty. All delusions emanate from this evil called fear.” – Asaram
12. “When you’re fearless, you take more risks because you’re less conscious of failure or what can go wrong.” – Brett Ratner
13. “The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!” – Joyce Meyer
14. “Being fearless isn’t being 100% not fearful, it’s being terrified but you jump anyway.” – Taylor Swift
15. “I’m fearless, I don’t complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on.” – Sofia Vergara
16. “Only the really young are fearless, have the optimism, the romanticism to take unimaginable risks.” – Olivia Wilde
17. “The more fearless we are in our personal lives, the more of that spirit we’ll bring to changing our world.” – Arianna Huffington
18. “A mouse is small and can go unnoticed. But, there is no limit to what a brave heart and a fearless spirit can achieve.” – Brian Jacques
19. “Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you’re making it for a good reason.” – Adele
20. “Being fearless isn’t about jumping out of a plane. It’s about jumping into your own skin and being who you were intended to be.” – Anonymous
Live Fearless Quotes
21. “Being fearless doesn’t mean living a life devoid of fear, but living a life in which our fears don’t hold us back.” – Arianna Huffington
22. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
23. “Let’s don’t wait forever for our lives to start. Let’s begin them ourselves. Let’s be fearless for once and say, ‘We can do this.’” – Cammie McGovern
24. “Your only limit is you. Be brave and fearless.” – Anonymous
25. “Be exactly who you are. You can fit in any space you see yourself in. Be fearless.” – Dawn Richard
26. “You don’t have to be fast. But you’d better be fearless.” – Christopher McDougall
27. “Have the fearless attitude of a hero and the loving heart of a child.” – Soyen Shaku
28. “You have to be fearless and take chances. Don’t live life fearing what comes next. That’s not what living is about.” – Anonymous
29. “Choose to be fearless, and the world opens up for you.” – Anonymous
30. “When it comes to your dreams, be fearless in the pursuit of them.” – Anonymous
31. “Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone even if it means being uncomfortable. The road less traveled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps, and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. And have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect—nothing is and no one is—and that’s okay.” – Katie Couric
Short Quotes About Being Fearless
32. “Fate loves the fearless.” – James Russell Lowell
33. “Beware for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.” – Mary Shelley
34. “Pave your own path and be fearless.” – Adam Draper
35. “Be fearless in the pursuit of greatness.” – Anonymous
36. “If you aren’t living fearlessly, you aren’t living.” – Anonymous
37. “Be fearless, be brave, be bold, love yourself.” – Haruki Murakami
38. “The best way to be successful is to be fearless.” – Janelle Osido
39. “Nothing is more terrifying than fearlessness.” – Cornelia Funke
40. “You do not have to be fearless, just don’t let fear stop you.” – Charlie Day
41. “Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.” – Anonymous
Quotes About Being Fearless That Will Help You Face Your Worries
42. “Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.” – Veronica Roth
43. “Beneath every excuse lies a fear. Practice being fearless.” – Robin Sharma
44. “It’s not about being fearless, it’s about acting in spite of fear.” – Veronica Roth
45. “I tend to think you’re fearless when you recognize why you should be scared of things, but do them anyway.” – Christian Bale
46. “Find what you are afraid of, face it, and then you won’t be afraid of it anymore.” – Marilyn Manson
47. “What matters is this—being fearless of failure arms you to break the rules. In doing so, you may change the culture and just possibly, for a moment, change life itself.” – Malcolm Mclaren
48. “Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.” – Judy Blume
49. “Being fearless precisely when you are most scared is the best hack.” – James Altucher
Quotes About Being Fearless for Your Motivation
50. “Watch a child play, and you will see real power. They are fearless.” – Gray Scott
51. “When I was younger, I was kind of fearless. I think it takes more courage to do things when you know more. I was completely naive, and I was like, ‘Why can’t I do anything I want to do?’” – Carole King
52. “The will to never give up and to be fearless. That’s what I have.” – Christina Milian
53. “I feel myself becoming the fearless person I have dreamt of being. Have I arrived? No. But I’m constantly evolving and challenging myself to be unafraid to make mistakes.” – Janelle Monae
54. “I am totally fearless! Well, of course, I’m not totally fearless. I worry constantly and obsess over things, but I just don’t let fear stand in the way of doing something that I really want to do.” – Tom Ford
55. “My approach is just fearless. I’m not afraid to try anything.” – Stormzy
56. “Being bold is being fearless and having an opinion about issues.” – Jwala Gutta
More Fearless Quotes That You Must Read Today
57. “I am pretty fearless, and you know why? Because I don’t handle fear very well. I’m not a good terrified person.” – Stevie Nicks
58. “Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
59. “You might slow down a little bit, you might not jump as high as you used to, but I know what I’m doing and I’m fearless.” – Barack Obama
60. “I think fear is what keeps us from going over the edge. I mean, as a race car driver, I don’t think what makes a good race car driver is a fearless person. I think it’s somebody that is comfortable being behind the wheel of something that’s somewhat out of control.” – Jeff Gordon
Did These Quotes Encourage You to Live a Fearless Life?
Fear is an emotion that is natural to us as humans. Such a feeling is essential for our survival as species. It’s not inherently harmful because it allows us to evaluate threats in our environment.
But, there is also an unhealthy amount of fear. This happens when we refuse to take action to move forward because we’re afraid of failure. Our life then becomes paralyzed with zero progress and growth.
That’s why it’s crucial for us to learn how to be fearless. Like what we’ve learned from the quotes above, being fearless doesn’t necessarily mean having no fears at all. It only means we are courageous enough to confront what we’re afraid of.
It might be easier said than done, but it is totally possible. The first step is to acknowledge your fears and assess where these are coming from. After gaining clarity, everything else will follow as long as you’ll always be willing to embrace your failures and all other consequences that come with your actions.
So, we hope that this collection was able to encourage you to start living a fearless life. It’s high time to go out of your comfort zone and try new things. Trust yourself and keep moving forward!