Being brave in the face of life’s adversities is tough, so read these be bold quotes that’ll help you conquer everything in your path!
Living life without risk is like barely living. We all want to see our skills, relationships, careers, and selves improve, after all.
But, how can we achieve these goals if we’re too afraid to be bold? To live boldly is a must, especially in this world that requires you to always stand out from the crowd.
When you’re bold, it’s like everything in life moves in the direction of your dreams.
Bold people aren’t afraid to speak their minds, but they also aren’t scared to listen to others’ opinions either.
They are smart enough to look at things through different lenses and are unafraid to try new ways of doing things. It is in these qualities that they’re able to propel themselves forward successfully.
Being bold can seem daunting. So, let this collection serve as your guide to do the opposite of what your fear tells you!
Best Be Bold Quotes
1. “To be bold is to set fear behind you.” – Byron Pulsifer
2. “You must be bold, brave, and courageous and find a way to get in the way.” – John Lewis
3. “You should be bold—but not to the point of becoming foolhardy.” – Sheldon Jacobs
4. “Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.” – Queen Latifah
5. “When you are passionate, you can be bold because you have that drive, that enthusiasm, that courage, that excitement.” – Richard Templar
6. “Be bold! Break out of it today, and jump over one of the biggest mental barriers in your mind: the barrier of love from the point of pain.” – Bridgette Murphy
7. “It’s only by being bold that you get anywhere. If you are a risk-taker, then the art is to protect the downside.” – Richard Branson
8. “Being bold is being firm, sure, confident, fearless, daring, strong, resilient, and not easily intimidated. It means you’re willing to go where you’ve never been, willing to try what you’ve never tried, and willing to trust what you’ve never trusted.” – Mike Yaconelli
9. “Be bold. When you embark on strange places, don’t leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory.” – Alan Alda
10. “Being bold does not mean that you are not afraid. It means that you face up to that fear and keep going.” – Susan Mitchell
Famous Quotes on Being Bold
11. “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
12. “Act boldly, and unseen forces will come to your aid.” – Dorothea Brande
13. “Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny.” – Swami Vivekananda
14. “Be bold. Do what the ordinary fears.” – Anonymous
15. “The doors will be opened to those who are bold enough to knock.” – Tony Gaskins
16. “Being bold is being fearless and having an opinion about issues.” – Jwala Gutta
17. “Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it.” – Mandy Hale
18. “Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms.” – Anthony Storr
19. “Be bold, proclaim it everywhere: they only live who dare.” – Voltaire
20. “If you like going a certain way, then be bold and do it.” – Daniel Ricciardo
Inspirational Be Bold Quotes for Those Who Feel Discouraged
21. “Living boldly makes all the difference.” – Anonymous
22. “Whatever you dream of, be bold and pursue it.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
23. “Be bold in pursuing what others believe is unrealistic because this will achieve more than being bland and unimaginative.” – Janna Cachola
24. “Take risks, be bold, and let your genius convert your fear into power and brilliance.” – Robert Kiyosaki
25. “Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you’ve imagined.” – Anonymous
26. “Go boldly for your dreams and aspirations. Let nothing hold you back. Today is the day to get encouraged, get dreaming, and get conquering!” – Aspen Jade
Be Bold Quotes to Live By
27. “Be bold. If you’re going to make an error, make a doozy, and don’t be afraid to hit the ball.” – Billie Jean King
28. “Be bold enough to stand tall in your truth. You are powerful; you are a force; no one can take your story away from you.” – Anonymous
29. “Don’t be afraid in nature: one must be bold, at the risk of having been deceived and making mistakes.” – Camille Pissarro
30. “Pick a side and be bold. And if you’re wrong, admit it.” – Jeff Goins
31. “Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become.” – Angelina Jolie
32. “Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid. In the past, whenever I had fallen short in almost any undertaking, it was seldom because I had tried and failed. It was because I had let fear of failure stop me from trying at all.” – Arthur Gordon Webster
Also read: Quotes to Live By
Be Bold Quotes That You Should Always Keep In Mind
33. “Be bold in what you stand for and careful what you fall for.” – Ruth Frankel Boorstin
34. “If you don’t make bold moves, the world doesn’t move forward.” – Richard Branson
35. “You don’t have time to be timid; you must be bold and daring.” – Lumière
36. “You decide every day who you will and will not be. Be bold in your decision but remember, choose wisely.” – Joel Brown
37. “A bold act requires a high degree of confidence.” – Robert Greene
38. “You have to take your own bold approach, and if you do, you will be rewarded with success. Or calamitous failure. That can happen too.” – Steven Moffat
39. “As you step into this new year, be bold enough and daring enough to believe in the abundant good that has been prepared for you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
40. “Be bold, do not fear. Have hope, not despair. Communicate well, don’t glare. Show patience, not rage. Be optimistic, no rampage.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Be Bold Quotes to Shift Your Perspective
41. “Sometimes bravery isn’t enough. Sometimes the world requires us to be bold.” – Lyla Michaels
42. “To be bold is not to be arrogant or pushy, but instead, it is to take consideration of something expectant, understanding that a certain element of risk is present.” – Byron Pulsifer
43. “Being bold means you can take risks. And taking risks means they pay off.” – Richard Templar
44. “Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead but the bold.” – Robert Kiyosaki
45. “And the only thing people regret is that they didn’t live boldly enough, that they didn’t invest enough heart, didn’t love enough. Nothing else really counts at all.” – Ted Hughes
46. “In order to be an icon, you need to be bold. How do I define boldness? Stepping outside of your comfort zone.” – Saweetie
47. “We need to be visionary; we have to be bold.” – Angela Elwell Hunt
48. “Stepping out is essential in our ability to be bold and live with authenticity in life.” – Mike Robbins
49. “To become bold people who strive to make a difference, we need a circle of conspirators: people who have a track record of courage, people who care enough to tell us the truth, and people who won’t settle for us staying stuck any longer. We don’t need a dozen of these people, but we desperately need one or two.” – Garrett Gravesen
Short Be Bold Quotes That’ll Push You to Be Fearless
50. “Above all else, be daring, be bold, be unconventional.” – Kevin Rampe
51. “Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise.” – Horace
52. “A bold attempt is a half success.” – Danish Proverb
53. “Be bold when others are scared.” – Thomas J. Powell
54. “Be bold and boast, just like the cock beside the hen.” – Aeschylus
55. “Be bold enough to design your life.” – Anonymous
56. “Be bold, and mighty powers will come to your aid.” – Basil King
57. “Be bold, push yourself, and get comfortable being uncomfortable.” – Angie Gels
58. “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” – Gabrielle Giffords
59. “Be bold and live your dreams.” – Anonymous
60. “Be original; don’t be scared of being bold.” – Ed Sheeran
Deep Be Bold Quotes to Think About
61. “Taking bold, focused action creates explosive results.” – John Di Lemme
62. “If we would guide by the light of reason, we must let our minds be bold.” – Louis Brandeis
63. “Being bold is to exit through every single gate of evaluation no matter how terrific situation turns because we got only a single life to make the best out of it.” – Menaka Devi
64. “All good fortune is a gift of the gods, and you don’t win the favor of the ancient gods by being good, but by being bold.” – Anita Brookner
More Be Bold Quotes That You Need to Read Today
65. “We have to be bold in our national ambitions.” – Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
66. “There are times we need to be bold for God, to be filled with His confidence and strength.” – Patrick Kavanagh
67. “If you are going to survive in business, show business, or any business, then you have to be bold.” – Rebecca Ferguson
68. “In criticism, I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.” – Edgar Allan Poe
69. “I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth, and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way.” – Thomas Jefferson
70. “Don’t let the Monday morning quarterbacks stop you from being bold. You’ve got to set a high bar.” – Antonio Villaraigosa
Did This Collection Inspire You to Be Bolder When Facing Life’s Adversities?
Boldness is a quality that helps you stand out from the crowd. It shows people the kind of personality you have and helps others get to know you better. By being bold, you show them that you are confident in yourself and your actions.
Though some may view boldness as a negative thing, we must remember that it’s not inherently bad. In fact, there are a lot of benefits to being bold.
For one, being bold allows us to express our genuine personality. We will not get held back by others’ opinions because we know what it is we truly want out of life. Also, we’ll be able to act on our wishes and desires and not just get stuck in a never-ending loop of just dreaming and thinking about our goals.
Another important thing is that through boldness, we can live our life on our own terms. There will be no more waiting, thinking, and adjusting. When we’re bold, we realize that just one step out of our comfort zone will lead us to a whole new set of experiences we’ll get to enjoy!
With that, we hope this list of be bold quotes was able to show you the importance of being fearless when facing adversity and life in general. Always remember that it will never be easy; it takes a lot of courage to stand up. But, everything will be worth it in the end!