Read these taking chances quotes that’ll help you gain the courage you need whenever you’re afraid to step out of your comfort zone!
When we take a chance, there is no assurance that we will attain what we wanted to achieve in the first place. There will always be a possibility of a negative outcome, and that fear holds us back from grabbing the chance presented to us. But, remember that being stuck in your comfort zone is one of the most terrifying things that could happen to you.
Refusing to take chances will make your life plain and boring. Aside from that, there is no room for growth if you just keep doing the things you are already comfortable with. Why not make your life exciting and enjoyable by taking every chance you get?
Yes, not every chance will lead you to success. But, although that’s the case, it’ll still be worth it because you’ll gain so much wisdom just from trying new things out.
So, to encourage you to be brave, we’ve gathered some fantastic taking chances quotes we’re sure you’ll love!
Best Taking Chances Quotes
1. “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie
2. “You learn so much from taking chances, whether they work out or not. Either way, you can grow from the experience and become stronger and smarter.” – John Legend
3. “You will never experience personal growth if you fear taking chances.” – Ted Sorensen
4. “Living means taking chances. Risks. Playing safe all the time is being dead inside, even if you happen to still be breathing.” – Ellen Hopkins
5. “Be passionate about your life. Learn to live without the fear of failing. Take a chance, you just might surprise yourself.” – Nishan Panwar
6. “Our life is all about taking our chances. The number of chances that we get or make doesn’t matter. It’s the number of chances we take that really matters.” – Tshetrim Tharchen
7. “Take a chance. You never know how perfect something might turn out to be.” – Anonymous
8. “You never know what life is going to throw at you, so don’t be afraid to take a chance because it might just be the best thing to happen to you.” – Abhishek Tiwari
9. “Take every chance you get in life because some things only happen once.” – Anonymous
10. “I’m all about taking chances. You have to ask yourself, ‘If you’re not taking any chances, are you actually even living?’ Every time you walk out of your door and you’re out in the world, you take a chance on not coming back. That is the danger and the dynamic of being alive.” – CeeLo Green
Famous Quotes About Taking a Chance
11. “Never regret taking a chance, even if you fall on your face. It’s better to know you tried and failed than to wonder the great ‘what if?’” – Devin Frye
12. “Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great?” – Jimmy Johnson
13. “If you’re not scared, then you’re not taking a chance. If you’re not taking a chance, then what the hell are you doing anyway?” – Ted Mosby
14. “Take a chance and go for it. It’s that simple! Don’t say, ‘No.’ Saying, ‘No,’ may result in ‘Never,’ and you don’t ever want to subscribe to a philosophy of ‘Never.’” – Charles Sullivan
15. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” – Lewis Carroll
16. “If you don’t take a chance, how will you ever know?” – Anonymous
Also read: Famous Quotes
Taking Chances Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
17. “We all need to decide whether to ‘play it safe’ in life and worry about the downside, or instead take a chance by being who we really are and living the life our heart desires. Which choice are you making?” – Charlie Badenhop
18. “If you stop taking chances, you’ll stay where you sit. You won’t live any longer, but it’ll feel like it.” – Bono
19. “It’s not that I don’t value my life. It’s just that I love taking chances, testing myself, stepping over the line.” – Wendy O. Williams
20. “Anytime we step out boldly to make changes, we take a chance that we might fail. But the only way to get better is to try.” – Joyce Meyer
21. “So afraid of taking chances, how are you gonna reach the top?” – Greyson Chance
22. “Don’t be afraid to try something. It never hurts as bad as you think to fail. You seldom regret what you do. You regret what you didn’t do. Don’t try to be invulnerable. Don’t worry too much about security. If you build a wall around yourself, you become a prisoner of that wall. Take a chance!” – Hugh Downs
23. “If you are never scared, embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take chances.” – Julia Soul
Short Quotes About Taking Chances
24. “Taking chances almost always makes for happy endings.” – Barbara Corcoran
25. “Living might mean taking chances, but they’re worth taking.” – Lee Ann Womack
26. “Take risks. If you win, you will be happy. If you lose, you will be wise.” – Anonymous
27. “He who takes no chances wins nothing.” – Danish Proverb
28. “Just keep taking chances and having fun.” – Garth Brooks
29. “No one gives you a chance. You have to take chances.” – Lil Wayne
30. “Take the chance while you still have the choice.” – Anonymous
Taking Chances Quotes to Help You Live Life With No Regrets
31. “Don’t be someone who ends up with regrets because you didn’t follow your dreams. Take that chance. Take that risk, it will be a memory that will be with you for your life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
32. “Life can be about taking chances and finding really great things—and yes, failing sometimes. Or it can be about wondering what if because you never dared to try.” – Lauren Dane
33. “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.” – Anonymous
34. “I’d rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done.” – Lucille Ball
35. “Life was about taking chances. Going for what you wanted so that you didn’t get old and have pages of regrets.” – Mariana Zapata
36. “The only way to break out is to gamble, take a chance with that first pick if you want to improve drastically.” – Jerry Jones
37. “If you are afraid to take a chance, take one anyway. What you don’t do can create the same regrets as the mistakes you make.” – Iyanla Vanzant
38. “You’ve got to take your chances in life, don’t ignore the opportunities when they crop up as you don’t get that many, every little help, the small victories are important because that’s your lot.” – John King
Taking Chances Quotes That’ll Lead You Closer to Your Dreams
39. “The only chance that we have of achieving our dreams is to take a risk, and most people who are consumed with negative self-talk do not find the risk to be worth it.” – Jennifer Smith
40. “Don’t become a follower; begin to take a chance. Try becoming a dreamer and create your own dance.” – Michelle C. Ustaszeski
41. “If you want to achieve a high goal, you’re going to have to take some chances.” – Alberto Salazar
42. “Don’t let people make you afraid of taking chances in life. And if you fail, it’s no big deal. Get back up and fight through it and be successful again. If you did it once, you can do it again.” – Ken Shamrock
43. “One of the things I’ve learned that has made me very successful, I think, sometimes you just have to take a chance.” – Heidi Hammel
Taking Chances Quotes for Those Who Want to Enjoy Every Bit of Life
44. “Even though enthusiastic commitment may carry with it the risk of being wrong, still only those who take the chance will ever attain complete creativity. The committed person, win or lose, is the one who finds the real excitement in living.” – Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
45. “I believe in taking chances and living your life. Sometimes doors open, and others close, and you have to figure out which one you’re going to take. I’m always for the one that’s challenging.” – Gisele Bundchen
46. “Everything you want lies on the other side of learning to trust yourself. Take a chance. Have faith. You already know who you are, what you want, and where you want to go.” – Vironika Tugaleva
47. “To live, to truly live, we must be willing to risk. To be nothing in order to find everything. To leap before we look.” – Mandy Hale
Taking Chances Quotes That’ll Make You Brave Enough to Take Risks
48. “Dare to take chances, follow your dreams, risk it all, fall in love, believe in yourself, ask questions, let go, make mistakes, start over, speak the truth, take responsibility, find happiness, live for today.” – Anonymous
49. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
50. “We have to face our fears and plow through. I think taking chances takes a lot more courage than staying stagnant and doing what’s safe and comfortable.” – Terri Clark
51. “You can measure opportunity with the same yardstick that measures the risk involved. They go together.” – Earl Nightingale
52. “If I had not tried and taken chances, I would have missed many great opportunities in life.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
53. “Taking chances on opportunities, even if they aren’t right for you, gives you a clearer picture of where you want to go with your life and career.” – Lauren Bush
54. “I fear the boredom that comes with not learning and not taking chances.” – Robert Fulghum
55. “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.” – Debbi Fields
56. “If you stop being afraid of the word ‘no’ and take more chances, you will get more ‘yes.’” – Jeanette Coron
More Taking Chances Quotes That You Need to Read Today
57. “Our lives improve only when we take chances—and the first and most difficult risk we can take is, to be honest with ourselves.” – Walter Anderson
58. “The great thing about taking big chances when you’re younger is you have less to lose, and you don’t know as much. So you take big swings.” – Anonymous
59. “In life, we take chances to prove to ourselves that we are strong enough to be here.” – Shaylee Schmidt
60. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
Did These Quotes Give You the Courage to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone?
A life without complications and uncertainties is considered to be most people’s dream life. But, we don’t live in fairytales, and that kind of life isn’t possible. Real life will always be full of chances, mistakes, and new growth opportunities.
But, even with the possibility of failing, we must never be afraid to take a chance. Life’s a gamble. So, bet with all you can to ensure you fill your life with excitement and joy!
Risks, chances, and choices are an enormous part of our existence. It’s up to you whether you’ll choose to grab what’s presented to you or be stuck in where you are right now. It will get confusing and even scary sometimes, but the most important thing to remember is that you must step out of your comfort zone.
As we’ve learned from the quotes above, all opportunities are worth the risk. Trust your heart and intuition, and take every chance rather than fear the results of it!