Keeping a healthy body and mind is challenging, so check out this list of health quotes to help you improve your well-being and quality of life!
In the world we are in now, we experience many challenges wherein we start to give up and doubt ourselves. In times like this, keeping our mental, physical, emotional, and even spiritual health well and stable is very important.
So, let’s all change our unhealthy lifestyle and start developing good habits.
To remind you that health shouldn’t be taken for granted, we’ve gathered some quotes that can help you start living a healthier life!
Check out the complete list below.
And make sure to read these workout quotes.
Best Health Quotes
1. “Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
2. “The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system.” – Robert C. Peale
3. “Take care of your mind, your body will thank you. Take care of your body, your mind will thank you.” – Debbie Hampton
4. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “If you achieve all kinds of things in the material world, but you lose your health or your peace of mind, you get little or no pleasure from your other accomplishments.” – Brian Tracy
6. “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind, and spirit.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
7. “Your body is your most priceless possession; so go take care of it!” – Jack LaLanne
8. “Life is not merely being alive, but being well.” – Marcus Valerius Martialis
9. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
10. “He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.” – Arabian proverb
Famous Health Quotes
11. “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
12. “Health is not about the weight you lose. It’s about the life you gain.” – Anonymous
13. “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy, and spirit you possess or takes away from it.” – Anonymous
15. “Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
16. “You can’t enjoy an abundance of wealth if you’re not in good health.” – Anonymous
17. “A healthy outside starts from the inside.” – Robert Urich
18. “A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.” – Hippocrates
19. “The ingredients of health and long life are great temperance, open-air, easy labor, and little care.” – Philip Sidney
20. “Without health life is not life; it is only a state of languor and suffering—an image of death.” – Buddha
Also read: Famous Quotes
Inspirational Quotes About One’s Health
21. “Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy.” – Bella Bleue
22. “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Tony Robbins
23. “Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
24. “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
25. “Health is a state of complete mental, social and physical well-being, not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” – World Health Organization
26. “Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water.” – Maxime Lagacé
27. “Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit—the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being.” – Greg Anderson
28. “Above all, do not lose your desire to walk. Every day I walk myself into a state of wellbeing and walk away from every illness; I have walked myself into my best thoughts, and I know of no thought so burdensome that one cannot walk away from it.” – Søren Kierkegaard
Motivational Health Quotes on Living a Better Life
29. “It’s never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you.” – Anonymous
30. “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
31. “It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.” – Steve Maraboli
32. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Buddha
33. “Happiness is the highest form of health.” – Dalai Lama
Quotes That Will Help You Appreciate Your Health
34. “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
35. “Nurturing yourself is not selfish—it’s essential to your survival and your well-being.” – Renee Peterson Trudeau
36. “If you truly treat your body like a temple, it will serve you well for decades. If you abuse it you must be prepared for poor health and a lack of energy.” – Oli Hille
37. “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos—the trees, the clouds, everything.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
38. “The mind and body are not separate. what affects one, affects the other.” – Anonymous
39. “Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
40. “Think positively and exercise daily, eat healthy, work hard, stay strong, build faith, worry less, read more, and be happy.” – Anonymous
41. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
42. “Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself.” – Naval Ravikant
43. “You spend your time to make a dime. You lose your health to make your wealth, but at the end, it is funny because you leave back all your money.” – RVM
Short but Powerful Health Quotes
44. “Stop treating your body like you’ve got a spare one in the closet.” – Dan Go
45. “No time for your health today, no health for your time tomorrow.” – Thibaut
46. “If you think wellness is expensive, try illness.” – Anonymous
47. “Our bodies are our gardens—our wills are our gardeners.” – William Shakespeare
48. “Prevention is better than cure.” – Desiderius Erasmus
49. “Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.” – Publilius Syrus
50. “You can’t control what goes on outside, but you can control what goes on inside.” – Anonymous
Also read: Short Quotes
Health Quotes to Make You Reflect on Your Choices
51. “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” – Ayurvedic Proverb
52. “It is easier to change a man’s religion than to change his diet.” – Margaret Mead
53. “Even the smallest changes in our daily routine can create incredible ripple effects that expand our vision of what is possible.” – Charles F. Glassman
54. “Meditation is a huge part of a healthy lifestyle. Many successful people swear by its effects.” – Venkat
55. “Eating crappy food isn’t a reward—it’s a punishment.” – Drew Carey
56. “Health is the soul that animates all the enjoyments of life, which fade and are tasteless without it.” – Seneca
57. “Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness.” – Louise Hart
58. “Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health.” – Carl Jung
59. “Understand how your beliefs impact your emotional health and behaviors.” – Cindy Hyde
60. “Liberty is to the collective body, what health is to every individual body. Without health no pleasure can be tasted by man; without liberty, no happiness can be enjoyed by society.” – Henry St. John
Health Quotes That Will Encourage You to Look After Yourself
61. “Creativity is a fragrance of real health. When a person is really healthy and whole, creativity comes naturally to him, the urge to create arises.” – Osho Creativity
62. “Regular exercise, adequate nutrition and sleep, and time spent in creative play help to contribute to an overall sense of health.” – Amy Kay Watson
63. “By using techniques such as yoga, breathing, bioenergetics, physical exercises, meditation, and visualization, we can, in turn, influence our chakras, our health, and our lives.” – Anodea Judith
64. “The mind and body are connected. If you want to feel your best mentally, take good care of your body, which includes your brain. This only stands to reason.” – Glenn R. Schiraldi
65. “Take a few minutes each and every day to ensure that your mind is nourished properly and positively. After all, a healthy mind leads to a happier view of life and with a happier view of life it is much easier to counter the negative impact other issues will have on us.” – Catherine Pulsifer
66. “Through keeping my body fit, I stay healthy and strong. I am positive my capabilities will lead to great successes in my life.” – Sylvester Renner
67. “Regular exercise improves your health and gives you more stamina to cope with the physical demands at work.” – Robert Davies
68. “Learn to schedule your day to fit in things including healthier meals, exercise, taking breaks, and doing household chores. A quick push-up, a five-minute walk or meditation could help you with posture and overall well being.” – Alya Sran
69. “The body loves routine. Try to eat, sleep, and so on at the same time every day in order for the body to function at its optimum efficiency. The body loves consistency.” – Theresa Hearn Haynes
70. “Values are related to our emotions, just as we practice physical hygiene to preserve our physical health, we need to observe emotional hygiene to preserve a healthy mind and attitudes.” – Dalai Lama
Are You Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle?
In the situation we are in now, it’s challenging to keep a healthy living. Healthy food and drinks are expensive, and people don’t have time to exercise or work out because working all day is their priority. But, we should keep in mind that the money we get from working so much will be useless if we take our health for granted.
Health should always be our priority. Regardless of what situation we experience, neglecting our well-being should never be an option.
It might be tricky because there are inevitable things that happen to us. But, we hope that the quotes we’ve provided made you realize that our health is the best treasure that we have. So, if you want inspiration to start your healthy lifestyle, feel free to browse through this collection again.
Which of these quotes were relevant to you? Do you have other health quotes that you’d like to add? Share with us in the comment section below!