If your insecurities are slowly eating away your self-esteem, read these Johnny Bravo quotes we’ve gathered.
It’s tough to navigate life with all the naysayers. However, if you remain confident in yourself, like Johnny Bravo, you’ll be alright.
Johnny Bravo is the title character of the most popular and timeless Cartoon Network series ever released. He’s a muscular young man who’s seen as shallow and dim-witted. Johnny might seem like his only goal is to win over girls, but even though that’s the case, his attitude helps us be more confident.
Just imagine how many judgmental looks you’ll encounter in a day. We wouldn’t be surprised if they put you down or discouraged you. So, to help you establish your self-confidence, we’ve gathered some of the funniest Johnny Bravo quotes!
Continue to the list below.
Best Johnny Bravo Quotes
1. “If loving me is wrong, you don’t wanna be right!”
2. “Hey, baby! Anybody ever tells you I have beautiful eyes?”
3. “Now remember, I do my best work when I’m being worshiped as a god.”
4. “But enough about me. Let’s talk about me. What do you think of me?”
5. “Mister, I don’t think you realize who you’re talking to. I’m Johnny Bravo, the one-man army!”
6. “It’s a beautiful day. But not as beautiful as me.”
7. “I bet your name’s Mickey, ’cause you’re so fine. You’re so fine you.”
8. “Hey, foxy mama, You smell kinda pretty. Wanna smell me? Hoohah!”
9. “Hello, 911 Emergency? There’s a handsome guy in my bathroom! Hey, wait a second. Cancel that—it’s only me!”
10. “Hey there, hot mama, you wouldn’t happen to be hiding a gorilla under them clothes, would you? Yeah. She wants me.”
Johnny Bravo Quotes That’ll Take You Back to Your Childhood
11. “You look pretty. I look pretty. Why don’t we go home and stare at each other?”
12. “Wanna see me comb my hair, really fast?”
13. “Don’t touch the hair.”
14. “Great Scott. My pizza-sense is tingling.”
15. “Oh mama, I’m so sweet that I’ve got a mouthful of cavities.”
16. “But these letters! If Santa doesn’t get these letters by tonight, I might not get all those free presents I asked for. And who ever heard of a Christmas without free stuff?”
17. “Mmm. Frosted sugar bits. The great taste of frosted sugar in bits.”
18. “My glasses! I can’t be seen without my glasses!”
19. “This is a men’s fitness magazine; I want to look like this, not at this. I’ve got nothin’ to be ashamed of!”
20. “Wanna watch my chest hair move in slow motion?”
Funny Johnny Bravo Quotes to Add to Your Must-Reads
21. Bunny Bravo: “Johnny, have you been taking good care of your teeth?”
Johnny Bravo: “Yes, Mama. I’ve been brushing every day with this baking soda and peroxide.”
Bunny Bravo: “Johnny, this isn’t baking soda and peroxide; it’s cane sugar and molasses.”
Johnny Bravo: “To-may-to, to-mah-to.”
22. Lois: “My name is Lois—a mistress of the night.”
Johnny Bravo: “My name is Johnny—a mister of the universe. A popular girl like you is going to need some wooing.”
Lois: “Wooing? I haven’t been wooed in millennia.”
23. Gorgeous Woman: “What kind of idiot are you?”
Johnny Bravo: “I don’t know, what kinds are there?”
24. Judge Trudy: “Mr. Bravo! Do you have anything to say in your defense?”
Johnny Bravo: “I sweat a lot, but my breath is minty fresh.”
25. Donny Osmond: “Now, Johnny, I’m going to teach you how to sing!”
Johnny Bravo: “I’m gonna teach you how to shut up.”
Donny Osmond: “Cool! It’ll be like a trade!”
More Johnny Bravo Quotes for Cartoon Network Fans
26. “I am sickened but curious.”
27. “Mama mia. That’s a spicy meatball!”
28. “Jinkies, isn’t that some sort of breakfast cereal or something?”
29. “Hey, Santa, It’s me, Johnny. Remember I’m the one that beat you up last year ’cause I thought you were a burglar?”
30. “You know, you’d think a person with that much hate in her heart wouldn’t gravitate towards the service industry.”
Which of Johnny Bravo’s Quotes Helped You Overcome Your Insecurities?
If we look at his personality on the outside, Johnny Bravo doesn’t seem to be someone we can take inspiration from. He’s overly confident, egotistical, and prideful. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s all that bad.
His confidence in himself is something that can help us improve our self-esteem. We’re often bombarded by negative comments, which brings us down. This, in turn, makes us wallow too much in what others think is right and find fault in ourselves.
But, just like Johnny Bravo, remember that you are beautiful in your own way. Not everyone will accept you for who you are, but as long as you’re confident in yourself and your capabilities, what more is there to ask for?
You’re the only one who can help yourself get closer to your dreams; others don’t have a say. So, don’t let yourself be caged in negativities. Be like Johnny Bravo and exude confidence in all you do!
We hope this list of quotes was able to give a new understanding of Johnny Bravo’s character. He might be funny, but remember that he also has some wise lessons we can all live by.