These 50 Kermit the Frog quotes will give you a much-needed warm and comforting hug during these trying times!
We are all going through the overwhelming grief and sadness brought about by the pandemic.
More than that, because of this new situation we’ve been put in for the past few years, we have that constant sense of fatigue and feeling of misdirection. With everything that’s happening, we often think, “Where is our life really going?”
In trying times, Kermit the Frog is the perfect sunshine for everyone.
He is the personification of positivity and support, and his presence alone can take you through the darkest roads of life.
More than that, he is also an inspiration for all of us to enjoy and live each moment of every day.
He reminds us that to truly succeed and achieve happiness, we must follow our dreams and passions and let our creativity soar!
Read through the complete list below to get more insights from Kermit the Frog!
Start reading here.
Best Kermit the Frog Quotes
1. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know! Maybe you just need one person.”
2. “Life’s like a movie. Write your own ending.”
3. “Just because you haven’t found your talent yet doesn’t mean you don’t have one.”
4. “Keep believing, keep pretending; we’ve done just what we’ve set out to do, thanks to the lovers, the dreamers, and you!”
5. “Changes happen as time passes by. Soon enough, you’ll be grown.”
Famous Kermit the Frog Quotes
6. “Take a look above you, discover the view; if you haven’t noticed, please do. Please do.”
7. “You are all sitting here listening to me—a talking amphibian. That alone is a radical act of creativity. It’s what I call a ‘conspiracy of craziness.'”
8. “Why are there so many songs about rainbows and what’s on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions and rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we’ve been told and some choose to believe it. I know they’re wrong, wait and see.
Someday we’ll find it, the rainbow connection—the lovers, the dreamers, and me.”
9. “Hi-ho, Kermit the Frog here!”
Motivational Kermit the Frog Quotes to Help You Push Forward
10. “Here’s some simple advice: always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously. And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of parliament.”
11. “Maybe success and a smile will always be yours, even when you’re knee-deep in the sticky mucky of life.”
12. “Forget the map, roll down the windows, and whenever you can, pull over and have a picnic with a pig.”
13. “Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it. Look what it’s done so far.”
14. “If you hadn’t left the swamp, you’d be feeling pretty miserable anyhow.”
15. “And a select few will whisper words of encouragement. My advice is this: Pass the ketchup. Ignore the scoffers. And remember those words of encouragement ’cause they’re the only ones that matter.”
Wise Kermit the Frog Quotes About Life
16. “If life were easy, it wouldn’t be difficult.”
17. “As you start traveling that road of life, remember this: There are never enough comfort spots. The places you are going to are never on the map.”
18. “As we go through life, we’re piling on deeper and deeper layers of consciousness, which leads to a greater capacity to take multiple perspectives. It’s a little like the many layers of dessert piled on Miss Piggy’s plate at an all-you-can-eat buffet. Only with this, it’s less carbs and more nutrition.”
Also read: Quotes to Live By
Kermit the Frog Quotes About Love and Companionship
19. “He’s one of us. And no matter what happens, no matter what obstacles we face, we never forget one of our own.”
20. “Because I’m not giving up! I’m still here, and I’m staying!”
21. “Me? In love with a pig? Wait ’til I tell the guys in marketing.”
Kermit the Frog Quotes on Friendship
22. “Finally, there’s one other thing that I think every person or frog needs to be creative: friends.”
23. “For me, the best part of creativity is collaborating with friends and colleagues. Mine happen to be bears, pigs, rats, and penguins, but you go with what works for you.”
24. “With good friends, you can’t lose.”
25. “Movin’ right along, footloose and fancy-free. Getting there is half the fun; come share it with me.”
Kermit the Frog Quotes That’ll Make You Dream Big
26. “So, never worry about failure. It’s gonna happen. But that’s okay: go ahead, take a chance, and you might just find that what feels like failure isn’t failure at all. It’s what inspires you to dream even bigger.”
27. “When you decide what your big dream is, you’ll be bursting with enthusiasm and want to share it with everybody. Most everybody will give you one of those ‘Okay, that’s nice. Now please pass the ketchup.; looks. Some will scoff, suggesting that whatever your big dream is, it’s too big for you.”
28. “Yeah, well, I’ve got a dream too, but it’s about singing and dancing and making people happy. That’s the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with.”
Clever Kermit the Frog Quotes That Zoom in on Creativity
29. “I believe creativity is an inherent part of everyone.”
30. “Creativity is like a puzzle, and people contribute different pieces to create a bigger picture.”
31. “There are as many ways to be creative as there are Muppets. And believe me, there are a lot of Muppets. I ought to know; I gotta meet payroll every week.”
Kermit the Frog Quotes That’ll Tell You More About His Personality
32. “I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me.”
33. “When green is all there is to be, It could make you wonder why, But why wonder why wonder, I am green and it’ll do fine, It’s beautiful, and I think it’s what I want to be.”
34. “It’s not easy bein’ green.”
Philosophical Kermit the Frog Quotes to Ponder On
35. “Have what Jim Henson liked to call ‘ridiculous optimism.’ Without it, we wouldn’t have this amazing world we live in.”
36. “How important are the visual arts in our society? I feel strongly that the visual arts are of vast and incalculable importance. Of course, I could be prejudiced. I am a visual art.”
37. “The mind of a child is a beginner’s mind and, for them, every idea is fresh, stimulating and leads somewhere special and surprising.”
38. “It’s lonely up at the top.”
Funny Kermit the Frog Quotes for a Day Full of Laughter
39. “I hope you appreciate that I’m doing all my own stunts.”
40. “I’ve heard it too many times to ignore it. It’s something that I’m supposed to be.”
41. “This Twitter takes a lot out of you. It’s hard, makes being green look easy!”
42. “Trust me. I jump every time Miss Piggy sneaks up behind me.”
43. “Time’s fun when you’re having flies.”
44. “All I can see are millions of frogs with tiny crutches.”
Kermit the Frog Quotes That’ll Give You a Glimpse of His Relationship With Miss Piggy
45. “Miss Piggy and I have a professional acting relationship. I act like a professional, and she acts like we’re having a relationship.”
46. “Miss Piggy really hasn’t mellowed much. Piggy is a prima donna. And her reputation precedes her, I’m afraid, just like her snout.”
47. “I’ve known Piggy for a number of years—a number of decades, really, though she might not appreciate that candor. But yes, there is a spark for certain, and it is still sparking. Passion, I would say. It’s passion to either extreme.”
More Kermit the Frog Quotes for Everyone Who Adores Him
48. “Like Michael Caine told me on the set of Muppet Christmas Carol, ‘Never get between the pig and the camera.’ That’s why he has an Oscar.”
49. “Who’s Jim Henson for God’s sake? I’m up here working my tail off! I hear his name bandied about a lot, but I don’t know him. I don’t know who Henson is. He seems to have his hand in a lot of things around here, but I don’t particularly know what that means.”
50. “A friend of mine, who also grew up around here, said that his ambition was ‘be one of the people who made a difference in the world.’ And that he hoped to ‘leave the world a little better for my having been here.’ That friend was Jim Henson. And—if I say so myself—he certainly left this a better place for having been here.”
How Did Kermit the Frog Change Your Worldview and Mindset?
Each dream—no matter how silly or small—is significant. They still serve as a purpose for us to live life and achieve more. After all, our dreams help us map out the paths we need to take in life.
It can be confusing, and sometimes, life throws us curve balls that distract us. Thankfully, Kermit the Frog is here to help us improve our outlook by imparting wise words of wisdom. Of course, life is not always sunshine and rainbows, but having a positive mindset will surely help you get closer to achieving your goals!
He’s usually bombarded with criticism and setbacks. But, Kermit the Frog carried on and believed in himself. Like him, our biggest ally is ourselves; we should not be the first to plant the seed of doubt in our minds.
Bookmark this collection and reread it whenever you feel like you need a reminder that you can power through anything! Remember that, like Kermit the Frog, we are cheering for you!
Have you watched Kermit the Frog in Sesame Street before? Which quotes are your favorites? Share them in the comments section below!