We’ve gathered our favorite Linda Belcher quotes to show you a silly mom’s deep love for her children!
Moms work tirelessly to support their families and make them happy at all times. Though she’s a comedic character in the series, Linda Belcher is a reminder to appreciate the sacrifices our moms make for us.
Raising a child while running a family business is difficult, but that didn’t make Linda give up. Instead, she worked hard with her family and encouraged them to never give up in life.
This collection of Linda Belcher quotes is ideal for expressing gratitude to every mother out there.
So, if you’re looking for a character with a good sense of humor and a great person overall, you should read through this collection!
Check the full list here.
And don’t miss out these Tina Belcher quotes and Bob’s Burgers quotes.
Best Linda Belcher Quotes
1. “The best people know their limitations.”
2. “People are always more fun when they’re drunk!”
3. “Only strippers shave above the knee.”
4. “Bob, Gene, look at yourselves; you’re father and son! You’re supposed to love each other, not kill each other; this isn’t the Bible!”
5. “Easy, easy, Bob. It’s okay. History’s dumb. Everyone knows it. It’s like, been there, done that.”
Famous Linda Belcher Quotes
6. “Women do not wanna be tricked into having sex.”
7. “Mommy doesn’t get drunk, she just has fun!”
8. “Don’t you tell me not to have a crap attack! I’ll have a crap attack any time I want!”
9. “Listen, your father is very tender right now, so whatever you do, don’t mention what happened yesterday.”
10. “You were right, Bob. I needed to let my baby birds fly. My bratty little baby birds fly with their crappy little wings. Sometimes you gotta push ’em out the window.”
11. “Quit stealing my thunder, Bobby. This night isn’t about your disgusting zit. It’s about me and my big comeback and this jacket.”
Linda Belcher Quotes to Make You Laugh
12. “It’s science, Bob. You’re not supposed to understand it.”
13. “I’m bringing home the bacon now. Oh, my God! I forgot the bacon.”
14. “Don’t take too long. It’s the kids’ turn to do the dishes, and we have to clean them again before we go to bed.”
15. “The real tragedy is that I don’t have time to get nachos before we start.”
16. “I should write a parenting book. Call it, ‘Hey You, I Saw That! Put It Back!’”
17. “Rich people run funny. Must be all the money in their pockets. Or their big, rich, golden wieners. Eh, it’s probably their wieners.”
18. “Could I get that margarita on the rock, rock, rocks? Could I get salt all around that rim rim rim rim?”
Also read: Pinky and the Brain Quotes
Short Linda Belcher Quotes That Highlight Her Personality
19. “No matter what I say, stop me when I’ve had 16.”
20. “I’m not snooping. I’m just noticing.”
21. “I’ve only had half of four bottles of wine.”
22. “Are you drunk enough to be any fun yet?”
23. “I was going to punch you, but I’m holding wine.”
24. “No boys, no parties, no summoning spirits.”
25. “I love showers and mornings and bologna and turtles and wine!”
More Linda Belcher Quotes for Bob’s Burgers Fans
26. “Maybe we should just pack it in. Go home and drink the kind of hot cocoa that’s wine.”
27. “All this talk about shooting is making me thirsty. Why don’t we pull the trigger on a glass of wine!”
28. “Two people, together forever. Security in life! And someone to love ya! Instead of being all alone, such a lonely existence. I’d kill myself!”
29. “When I die, I want you to cremate me and throw me in Tom Selleck’s face.”
30. “Tina will be okay. I made her a PB and J, she said she didn’t want it. So I ate it. She was still sad so I made her another PB and J. She didn’t want that one either, so I ate it.”
Which of These Linda Belcher Quotes Inspired You to Send Love to Your Mom Right Now?
Linda Belcher is the matriarch of the family and a mother of three children. On top of being a full-time mother, she works alongside her husband in their family’s burger restaurant.
She’s quite a funny character who loves croissants and enjoys having drinks. But, more than that, she’s a great mother who knows her children well and can give them sound advice and guidance. Even if her children occasionally misinterpret her intentions, she strives to be the best mother she can be for them.
Remember that growing up with a loving mother is one of the greatest blessings you could ever have. Not everyone is given that chance, so be thankful if your mom is there to comfort you or provide you with advice.
We hope these Linda Belcher quotes were able to inspire you to appreciate your mother and never let her down. Let these quotes remind you that our moms can be silly and funny, but they love us with all their hearts!
Which of these Linda Belcher quotes reminded you of your mother? Do you also have a cool mom like her? Please, let us know in the comments.