We’ve compiled a list of Tina Belcher quotes that will inspire you to be a girl who is not afraid to be herself and enjoy life.
Tina Belcher is the deuteragonist of Bob’s Burgers. She is the eldest daughter of protagonists, Bob and Linda Belcher.
What makes her character so interesting for adult and teenage women is how she depicts every girl’s life transitioning from childhood to adulthood.
Throughout all seasons of Bob’s Burgers, we can see just how mature and strong her personality is. She’s unafraid to live by her own terms and pursues all her interests—zombies, rainbows, and of course, her crushes! No doubt, Tina is such an interesting and exciting girl.
Despite being a character in a comedy animated series, she teaches Bob’s Burgers’ fans to be proud of themselves and do what they want.
Keep reading below to revisit her most iconic lines.
And don’t forget to check out these Linda Belcher quotes and Bob’s Burgers quotes.
Best Tina Belcher Quotes
1. “I am a smart, strong, sensual woman.”
2. “If you wanna dazzle, you gotta take razzles. That’s a dazzling way to say ‘risks.'”
3. “Dad, if you believe you’re beautiful, you will be. I did.”
4. “I don’t need a boy to pay attention to me. I’ll pay attention to myself.”
5. “Kissing is one of the great parts of life, like dancing. Or rainy days. Or those croissants Meryl Streep made in that movie. We don’t have to not kiss. We just have to smart kiss.”
6. “Oh, it’s okay. I guess I wasn’t meant to have a good life.”
7. “Frowny face? All I’ve been is super nice to you, and this is the thanks I get? I loved you. I loved you like a horse, which is my favorite animal. You know what, let’s just stop before we both say something we’ll regret, like that horses are better than cows. I regret that, but it’s true.”
8. “The plots got a lot of holes, but also a ‘hole’ lot of heart.”
9. “I’m no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time, just like everyone else.”
10. “Last year, I was a mummy. This year, I’m a mommy mummy. I’m raising a child and going to a four-year college, all on my own.”
Tina Belcher Quotes to Teach You About Dating and Romance
11. “Is it possible to be in love with 25 people at once?”
12. “Flirt a little, wink a little.”
13. “Just when I think I am out, his cheeks pull me right back in.”
14. “I’ve logged over 3,000 fantasy hours on my relationship with Jimmy Jr. You don’t just throw that away.”
15. “Dr. Yap is dreamy. When he’s looking at my molars, it’s like he’s looking into my soul.”
16. “Brr, it sure is cold in here. I wish some strong, chivalrous man would lend me his jacket or pants.”
17. “Here’s a bunch of numbers that may look random, but they’re my phone number.”
18. “We can make this work. We can work out a dating wheel, just like a chore wheel. Let’s put the try in triangle.”
19. “If he has a butt for touching and lips for kissing, I’m going for that.”
Also read: Louise Belcher Quotes, Pinky and the Brain Quotes
Short Tina Belcher Quotes That Will Stick With Us Forever
20. “My heart just pooped its pants.”
21. “Time for the charm bomb to explode.”
22. “If anyone needs me, I’ll be down here on the floor, dying.”
23. “‘Danger’ is my middle name. But I spell it R-U-T-H.”
24. “Everything I know to be true just went out the window.”
25. “A no is just a yes, upside down.”
26. “If we see any mermaids, I’m gonna ask them where their merginas are.”
27. “When you say that, I feel like you’re trying to hurt my feelings.”
Funny Tina Belcher Quotes
28. “I have a complicated relationship with zombies. They’re dangerous, but I love their swagger.”
29. “Dear Lord Santa, this year, please bless me with a calendar of Australian firefighters holding puppies in a casual setting.”
30. “Dad, I need you to drop everything and shave my legs.”
31. “Please pass the pepper and try not to crash it into the salt.”
32. “I want a dry-erase board so I can write down all my private thoughts and then erase them immediately.”
33. “I’m going to bed. I don’t remember which room I’m in, but I’m sure I’ll recognize the door.”
34. “So I think I’m being attacked by zombies, and I start screaming, ‘Do you want to make out?’ And then we make out.”
35. “You don’t want to mess with my sister. She’ll wear down your self-esteem over a period of years.”
36. “Your ass is grass, and I’m gonna mow it.”
37. Linda Belcher: “Teena-bean-a, time to get ready for school.”
Tina Belcher: “More like school needs to get ready for me.”
38. “I’m compiling a list of people I can mate with to repopulate the earth.”
39. “The hand wants what the hand wants. I can’t tell where your back ends and your butt begins.”
40. “But you actually have to win races to finish in the first place. Maybe you didn’t fully understand that?”
Which Tina Belcher Quote Best Described Your Teenage Years?
Watching the series, we can observe how Tina Belcher is a bright and strong girl who occasionally drops her honest and hilarious thoughts about life. It is not every day that we can hear a 13-year-old girl explicitly talking so confidently about her interests.
Tina may be socially awkward and emotionally hard to read, but she is someone who is unafraid to show her true self. Even if her lines are comedic, Tina can inspire everyone, especially timid and insecure people. Her actions teach us that if we are brave enough to be ourselves, our life will be a lot better.
So, we hope that these quotes were able to give you the motivation to be who you are. Life can only be lived once, so why hold off on what makes you, you?
Which Tina Belcher quote is your favorite? Did you learn a lot from the collection? Share your thoughts in the comments below!