Reflect on your perspectives and choices through this list of Malibu’s Most Wanted quotes!
Malibu’s Most Wanted revolves around the family life of a wealthy senator from Malibu, Bill Gluckman. He and his child, Brad, have very different perspectives. Their opinions often clash, leading Bill to discourage his son from pursuing his passions.
But, Brad’s desire is so strong that he starts acting like a person from the hood despite leading a wealthy and sheltered life. When Bill runs for Governor, he and his campaign manager worry that Brad’s behavior will affect his chance of being elected.
So, they find a way to keep Brad away, leading Bill to regret his decision.
So, if you want to witness how Bill and Brad learn to embrace their differences, check out the whole collection below.
We’re positive you’ll enjoy it, as it is filled with lessons about acceptance, norms, and pursuing one’s passions that’ll shake your heart and mind.
Continue to the list below.
Best Malibu’s Most Wanted Quotes
1. PJ: “If you jacked it, how come you got a receipt?”
Brad Gluckman: “I stole that too.”
2. Brad Gluckman: “And If I work hard, I can be the biggest rapper there ever was?”
Ronnie Rizzat: “Rapper? Hell, no. You stink.”
Brad Gluckman: “Don’t be hatin’.”
Ronnie Rizzat: “I’d rather eat garbage than listen to your tired-*ss rhymes.”
3. “I got a PhD. A poser hater degree.” – Brad Gluckman
4. “My name is B-rad. Not Robbie van Winkle. I like my lattes non-fat and don’t fo-get the sprinkle.” – Brad Gluckman
5. Tec: “Man, where’d you learn that?”
Brad Gluckman: “Grand theft auto three.”
Tec: “Word? Can I borrow it?”
Brad Gluckman: “You got PlayStation two?”
Tec: “No, man. I got gamecast.”
Brad Gluckman: “Gamecast? Well, there’s gamecube and dreamcast.”
Tec: “Man, I said I got gamecast! I can’t afford that stuff.”
Famous Malibu’s Most Wanted Quotes
6. “Traffic, traffic lookin’ for my chapstick, feelin’ kinda car sick, there’s a Ford Maverick.” – Brad Gluckman
7. “Run, b*tch! He gonna kill you!” – Brad Gluckman
8. “I’m gonna be on the campaign tizzy too, 24/7. You know, kissin’ babies and whatnot.” – Brad Gluckman
9. “When I say ‘mali,’ you say ‘bu.’ Maliboo.” – Brad Gluckman
10. Brad Gluckman: “I ain’t seen you in here before. Where you reside?”
Shondra: “Compton. You?”
Brad Gluckman: “The streets.”
Shondra: “Which streets?”
Brad Gluckman: “Malibu represent.”
Malibu’s Most Wanted Quotes to Know More About the Hood
11. PJ: “What makes you think you know what goes down up in the hood anyway?”
Brad Gluckman: “Bet.”
12. Gary: “You know who this is! I’m from Bill Gluckman’s office!”
Tec: “Damn! He’s the one that’s down with the b*tches and hoes!”
Tec: “What? You think we ignite just ‘cuz we live in that hood?”
Gary: “No, I didn’t say that.”
13. “You that weak f*ck from the club.” – Brad Gluckman
14. “You know what really chaps my *ss? After years of training and study, the only parts they’ll give us are gangbangers. Just once, I’d like to play a character who has decent grammar and doesn’t wear Timberlands.” – Sean James
Malibu’s Most Wanted Quotes to Revisit Your Favorite Scenes
15. “Didn’t yo mama eva tell you how ta treat a lady? That’s not nice.” – Brad Gluckman
16. “And so if you elect me governor, I promise to take care of California the same way I take care of my own family. With compassion, caring, kindness, and most of all, with an interest in everyone. My friends, California is my family!” – Bill Gluckman
17. Sean James: “Give me your ride, punk, or I will dust your *ss!”
PJ: “And a biotch, and I think we got it!”
Iconic Malibu’s Most Wanted Quotes That’ll Leave an Impact on Everyone
18. “I got sumtin’ to say, and I need the world to hear it. I’m a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit’ comet. Earth is my planet. See? I’m the shiznit.” – Brad Gluckman
19. “You ain’t Black. You can never be Black. And your perpetratin’ *ss is taking the only thing I got left—my culture.” – Sean James
20. Bill Gluckman: “Are you trying to get votes out of this?”
Tom Gibbons: “I’m trying to win, and you don’t seem to care.”
Bill Gluckman: “I’m his father.”
Tom Gibbons: “Since when?”
Bill Gluckman: “Since right now. And you’re fired.”
21. “Stop it. You say one more line, and I’mma have to smoke myself.” – Tec
Funny Malibu’s Most Wanted Quotes That’ll Have You Laughing All Day
22. “King kong ain’t got nothin’ on me! Aahgg.” – Brad Gluckman
23. Brad Gluckman: “Stuart little?”
Ronnie Rizzat: “Negro, please. That little white rat ain’t got nuttin’ on me.”
24. “Damn. Doesn’t anyone knows where the damn driveway is!” – Tec
25. Tec: “Grab Fatback! I got Milkdud.”
PJ: “I’m soft.”
Did This Collection Help You Accept Others for Who They Truly Are?
We live in a society where we are expected to behave according to a particular culture’s standards. In Malibu’s Most Wanted, we witness how Bill and Brad have extreme differences in belief despite coming from one family.
In spite of Bill’s immeasurable love and care for his son, it’s still not enough to accept Brad for the person he wanted to be. Because of his belief that Brad’s passion is a disgrace to their family, Bill inevitably causes harm to his son. With his narrow-minded decision, Brad was put in danger.
That’s the moment when Bill realizes that he should just accept his son’s different way of living. But, do we really need to encounter unexpected circumstances just to be open-minded about other people’s unique choices?
We have all the right to live our own way. But, some people who are close-minded about others’ uniqueness make it hard for us. Because of their made-up standards, we are forced to live a certain way to avoid being judged and criticized.
So, to improve our society, start living your own life and disregard the fear of being judged for your differences. Hopefully, this collection was able to inspire you to accept every person’s choice, even if it contradicts yours. After all, acceptance is the key to a better life and world!