If you’re worried about starting anew, read these new job quotes to have more faith in yourself!
Starting a new career will always make one feel nervous and apprehensive, regardless of whether it’s their first job or not.
So, don’t be harsh on yourself when you feel the same way; it’s a natural human reaction. Despite being nervous, you must not forget the skills and capabilities that you can offer your company.
After all, you wouldn’t be able to get that opportunity if you’re not an excellent match for the position you’ve applied for. So, lift your head and prove to them that you deserve the role.
It will take time to be comfortable with the ins and outs of the job, but little progress every day will get you there eventually.
If you need a boost of confidence, read through these new job quotes we’ve compiled. We’re positive you’ll find some mantras you can repeat to yourself daily or even some good luck messages to send to your colleagues!
Best New Job Quotes
1. “A new job is a new beginning. It can change your life in so many ways. Use this opportunity to make every minute of your existence a wonderful adventure. Congratulations on your new job!” – Anonymous
2. “A new job is like a blank book, and you are the author.” – Anonymous
3. “Starting a new job can be nerve-wracking, but it’s also exciting. You’re embarking on a new future, positioning yourself to write a fresh story on a clean slate.” – Adena Friedman
4. “Do you know what the clock does? It keeps going. Remember that when something goes wrong in your new job. Always keep going and don’t let anything stop you from being great. Congrats!” – Anonymous
5. “Treat your new job as a mission. Avoid procrastination, increase contribution, and exceed expectations.” – Anonymous
6. “Try finding exciting things in something that may seem very normal and boring. For example, a new job may be the beginning of an adventure that you’ll never forget. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?” – Anonymous
7. “You never know what’s waiting for you at your new job. Therefore, you can just do what you can do and hope for the best. Every little mistake will make sense sooner or later. Just be patient.” – Anonymous
8. “By doing, you become employable. It doesn’t matter what the job is. By working, you learn new things, meet new people, and are exposed to new ideas.” – Kate Reardon
Inspirational Quotes for a New Job
9. “Every single job is a challenge. You are walking into a new set, a new character, creating a world and trying to get comfortable to do your best work.” – Felicia Day
10. “I still get the jitters every time I start a new job! I love it, makes you feel alive.” – Camille Guaty
11. “A new job is so exciting, isn’t it? Such a great opportunity to meet someone new and find out what you actually want to do with your life. Stop wasting your time on stress and doubt, just enjoy every new beginning.” – Anonymous
12. “A new workplace will be a perfect place for you to express yourself.” – Anonymous
13. “A new job is a big responsibility. But don’t get scared! You have everything to cope with all of the difficulties. May this chapter of your life be filled with happiness and excitement only.” – Anonymous
14. “New job—new experience, colleagues, and place. I know that everything will be fine. Believe in yourself!” – Anonymous
15. “The only reason you should move to a new job is if you are not getting the opportunity to do what you want to do and what you believe you can do.” – Lee Clow
16. “A new job is not a new beginning. It is a path to create a new ending.” – Anonymous
Also read: Inspirational Quotes
Funny Quotes on Starting a New Job
17. “Your previous employer’s gain is your new employer’s loss. Congrats on your new job.” – Anonymous
18. “Good luck with your new job and dealing with a brand new batch of less attractive women who will be perpetually jealous of you.” – Anonymous
19. “There’s always anxiety when you start a new job; you’re the one guy who doesn’t know where the ketchup is.” – Jon Stewart
20. “Starting a new job is always scary, or at least for me, it’s always scary. It’s like the first day of school.” – Sean Maher
21. “Here’s to your new job and no one finding out how much you lied on your application.” – Anonymous
22. “May your new job make you a billionaire so that we can party at your expense. Congrats.” – Anonymous
23. “The most important part of starting a new job is identifying which coworker to blame my lack of productivity on.” – Anonymous
Also read: Funny Work Quotes
New Job Quotes That’ll Make You Reflect
24. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Anonymous
25. “When suddenly you find yourself on the wrong highway, perhaps it’s time for a new job or some new friends. It’s your life. Live it.” – John Avery
26. “When you got fired, you thought that you would never work again. But look at you now! You finally have a new job, and you are building your career once again. I know it’s hard, but all of your family and friends believe that you can do it! Good luck!” – Anonymous
27. “I think for anybody, regardless of what industry you work in when you get a new job, and it’s progressive in terms of your career. That is one of the best feelings in the world.” – Will Poulter
28. “The time to look for a new job is when you don’t need one. The time to switch jobs is before it feels comfortable.” – Seth Godin
New Job Quotes to Cheer You On
29. “If your new job were a person, he would feel lucky to have you. Congratulations.” – Anonymous
30. “I hope that new job will make you much happier than you are now. I believe in you and your diligence. Waiting for a call with impressions.” – Anonymous
31. “I wish you lots of patience, coffee, happiness, sunny mornings, and a wonderful career at your new job. I hope you do well; just know that whatever happens, we always have your back!” – Anonymous
32. “Well done for landing your amazing new role.” – Anonymous
33. “God decides to bless you because you are truly kind-hearted. My best wishes to you in your new career path, and I hope your experiences will be full of joy and motivation. Congrats and keep it up, cheers!” – Anonymous
34. “I’m so proud of you! You deserved this job. You’ve been working so hard to finally make your dreams a reality, and now you’ve made it. Congratulations on starting a new exciting chapter of your life!” – Anonymous
35. “I know it’s scary, but it only means that you should definitely try it. You are strong enough to cope with anything, and I’ll always be there for you to remind you about that. Congratulations on your new job!” – Anonymous
36. “Not to be pessimistic, but you will continue to fail. And there’s nothing bad about it! Everybody makes mistakes, but you can’t let them get in your way. The more you try, the more you achieve. Congratulations on a new job!” – Anonymous
New Job Quotes to Wish Your Friends Good Luck
37. “Wishing you the best and plenty of success in your new job.” – Anonymous
38. “Wishing that your new job brings you the highest promotions and the sweetest success! Good luck at your new job, dear friend!” – Anonymous
39. “‘The more you do stuff, the better you get at dealing with how you still fail at it a lot of the time.’ There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes. Not trying is so much worse. Good luck with your new job!” – John Mulaney
40. “I have great respect for you, and I believe that at the new job you will be really a great worker. Never lose your optimism. I wish you the best of luck.” – Anonymous
41. “I’m very glad that you made such a decision. A new job will allow you to show your true ‘self.’ Good luck, dude.” – Anonymous
42. “Don‘t forget that even the smallest achievements can have the greatest impact on your life. Best of luck with your new job!” – Anonymous
43. “You‘ve got a new job, so the luck has played its part, and now it‘s all up to you!” – Anonymous
44. “And now, you’re hired! You did amazing and painted the town red! Good luck with your new job!” – Anonymous
45. “Congratulations, buddy! I know that new things can be terrifying, but a new job is just a fresh start. An opportunity to fill every second of your life with joy and satisfaction. Good luck!” – Anonymous
New Job Quotes for a Career Geared Toward Excellence and Success
46. “The unspoken secret to success is to master the art of delegating work and pretending to look busy. Congratulations on your new job.” – Anonymous
47. “Believe in yourself. A new job is a chance to show everyone that your personality is so much more than people can think. You have everything to charm your new co-workers, so go ahead and don’t waste your time!” – Anonymous
48. “A new job is an amazing chance to show the world what you are capable of. You have everything to be great. Just use it and never give up on your dreams.” – Anonymous
49. “There’s no need to worry about your new job. It’s just another great opportunity to show everyone that you are an amazing human being and a hard worker. Show them how you do it!” – Anonymous
50. “You are truly a definition of success to me. Your new job will only enhance your success and make you achieve even more. Can’t wait to see you bloom. Congratulations on your new job!” – Anonymous
51. “I’m so beyond happy! This job is perfect for you, and you totally deserve to feel happy going to work every day. May your new job be the beginning of a life full of success and happiness!” – Anonymous
52. “Now that you got a job, you are now close to fulfilling those great dreams and ambitions of yours. We promise to support you in every way. Congrats on your new job!” – Anonymous
53. “In the early days of your new job, keep an open mind. Suspend reaction, don’t make assumptions and judgments, or jump to conclusions about systems, people, or projects.” – Frances Kay
New Job Quotes for Those Who Need a Boost
54. “Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one, it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.” – William Patten
55. “Feeling confident or pretending that you feel confident is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered; they’re seized.” – Sheryl Sandberg
56. “Go big or go home! Don’t be afraid to jump higher than your height, and your life will change completely. I mean, you’re already doing that! Congratulations on your new job. Enjoy every second of this experience.” – Anonymous
More New Job Quotes to Reflect On
57. “If you want to change your career or find a new job, you shouldn’t say, ‘I am happy at my job,’ you should say, ‘I am capable of making positive changes.’” – Becca Anderson
58. “When you feel that you have reached the end and that you cannot go one step further when life seems to be drained of all purpose. What a wonderful opportunity to start all over again, to turn over a new page.” – Eileen Caddy
59. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
60. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of, ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
Do You Think You’ll Do Well in Your New Job?
No one will ever escape the pressure of finding and starting a new job. The application process, numerous interviews, and your first day at work will cause you to experience a wide range of emotions—excitement, doubts, and more. But, you shouldn’t let those hold you back from performing well.
You’ll make mistakes at the beginning; that’s okay—it’s all part of the learning process. Eventually, you will better grasp each step and aspect of your role. All it takes is hard work, perseverance, and support from the right people!
So, be optimistic and excited to learn new things. Be teachable! Your superiors and colleagues will give you feedback on your work, and you should take them as a form of constructive criticism to get better at the things you need to do.
We hope we were able to give you the boost of confidence you need to face your new job. Remember, a new job will lead to a new life. Do your best each and every day!