If you’re going through a rough patch, read through this list of the best is yet to come quotes to boost your spirit and fire up your motivation!
Obstacles are an inevitable part of anyone’s life, and finding the motivation to keep going when times are tough is pretty hard. You may think that positively looking forward to the future is useless because it doesn’t produce concrete results. But, you must remember that the future is a tricky game you can never predict.
So, don’t lose hope in waiting for the brighter days of your life. Believe that all your hardships will fade and will be replaced with so much joy when the time comes. After all, the best is yet to come!
Let’s all recognize the power of having a positive outlook on life. There’s no gain without any pain. Check out our list below and learn how to patiently wait for the best days of your life!
The Best Is Yet to Come Quotes and Sayings
1. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “The best is yet to come, and won’t that be fine? You think you’ve seen the sun, but you ain’t seen it shine.” – Frank Sinatra
3. “Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.” – John Spence
4. “Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “Without failing at one thing, there won’t be an opportunity to try again, learn and grow. Life isn’t static but dynamic. Learn to embrace whatever situation you may face and strive to overcome. Believe in yourself, knowing your best is yet to come.” – Kemi Sogunle
6. “Real hope is a real sense of knowing that your best days are yet to come, so dream on. What you can conceive is what you can achieve.” – DeWayne Owens
7. “There is only one ‘best.’ The others are just ‘good’ and ‘better.’ But ‘the best’ changes with time, and hence, ‘the best’ is always yet to come.” – Abhishek Krishnan
8. “The pain you endure today will lead to a better tomorrow. Don’t dwell so much on the pain but focus on the lessons learned. Therein lies your strength to rise above all odds. Your best is yet to come.” – Kemi Sogunle
9. “That’s the nature of the journey. It continues to unfold. It builds on itself. It can’t help itself from doing that. Cherish the moments, all of them. You have seen and felt much in life so far. But still, the best is yet to come.” – Melody Beattie
The Best Is Yet to Come Quotes for Your Inspiration
10. “You are more than you appear to be. Life is greater than you have ever known it. The best is yet to come.” – Ernest Holmes
11. “The hope is there. The sun is rising. Our best days are yet to come.” – John F. Kerry
12. “The way to become happy is to think and to feel that the very best is yet to come.” – Sri Chinmoy
13. “I’m like a fine wine. I get better with age. The best is yet to come.” – Richelle Mead
14. “The unknown used to be really scary, just that fear of, ‘What’s next? What if I’m not prepared?’ I just don’t feel that way anymore. I feel like the best is yet to come.” – Mandy Moore
15. “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.” – Anne Frank
16. “On my foot, it says, ‘The best is yet to come,’ and that’s there because I really believe it.” – Tamara Ecclestone
17. “In order to experience our life’s best, which we deserve to experience, we must make it a daily habit to visualize, believe, and feel that indeed the best is yet to come.” – Anonymous
18. “It is very rewarding to feel and see progress. I am going to put my head down and keep plugging away. I believe the best is yet to come.” – Shalane Flanagan
19. “If something tragic happens to you and you make it through, celebrate because the lessons learned have prepared you for great things that are now about to manifest in your life.” – Germany Kent
Short the Best Is Yet to Come Quotes That You Need to Read
20. “Better is not good enough—the best is yet to come!” – T. B. Joshua
21. “The best is yet to come, but you must first put in your very best.” – Edmond Mbiaka
22. “Keep going, the best yet to come.” – Anonymous
23. “It takes courage to believe the best is yet to come!” – Robin Roberts
24. “I like what I do and keep thinking the best is yet to come.” – Bill Moyers
25. “It doesn’t matter where you are. You are nowhere compared to where you can go.” – Bob Proctor
26. “Most of your greatness has not yet been discovered.” – Anonymous
27. “If the best is yet to come, the present will blend with it beautifully.” – Dorothy West
The Best Is Yet to Come Quotes for Those Who Dream of a Better Future
28. “The best is yet to come. Keep dreaming, hoping, and planning.” – Joel Osteen
29. “I have my own unique road that has had many exciting ups and heartbreaking downs. But, one thing I know is that my journey is not over, and the best is yet to come.” – Ryan Hall
30. “Extend your arms in welcome to the future. The best is yet to come!” – Anthony de Mello
31. “I’m excited about what the future will bring, and I think the best is yet to come.” – Alonzo Mourning
32. “The best thing about the future is that it’s yet to come. The best thing about the present is that it’s here now.” – Richard Bandler
33. “Because maybe, the best of times were yet to come. You never knew.” – Sarah Dessen
34. “I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
The Best Is Yet to Come Quotes That’ll Teach You to Be Patient
35. “Wait, the best is yet to come.” – Anonymous
36. “The best is yet to come. Be patient.” – Anonymous
37. “I believe that I am only at the beginning, only knocking at a door, and I believe that the best is yet to come.” – Pat Buckley
38. “The point of living and of being an optimist is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come.” – Peter Ustinov
39. “Real success that you will appreciate definitely comes with some hard work and tears, don’t give up or lose hope; the best is yet to arrive.” – Anonymous
40. “If you’re struggling today, remember that life is worth living and believe that the best is yet to come. Remember that you are loved, you matter, and never forget that there is always hope.” – Germany Kent
The Best Is Yet to Come Quotes That’ll Push You to Let Go of the Past
41. “You must be willing to get rid of the life you’ve planned so as to have the life that is waiting for you. Your past is just a story. The best is yet to come.” – Anonymous
42. “Letting go isn’t giving up. It’s understanding that the best is yet to come.” – Mike Dooley
43. “You can’t reach your potential by remaining in a past due season. Your breakthrough is coming. Strongholds are breaking. Get ready!” – Germany Kent
44. “Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.” – Lucy Larcom
45. “If you lose it, it’s because you’re meant to find something better. Trust, let go, and make room for what’s coming.” – Mandy Hale
Other the Best Is Yet to Come Quotes to Keep You Faithful to God’s Plan
46. “No pit is so deep that He is not deeper still. With Jesus even in our darkest moments, the best remains and the very best is yet to be.” – Corrie ten Boom
47. “If you’re not dead, God’s not done! The best is yet to come!” – Anonymous
48. “Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon.” – Germany Kent
49. “We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond a shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come.” – L. Tom Perry
50. “When we are on the beach, we only see a small part of the ocean. However, we know that there is much more beyond the horizon. We only see a small part of God’s great love, a few jewels of His great riches, but we know that there is much more beyond the horizon. The best is yet to come when we see Jesus face-to-face.” – Corrie ten Boom
Do You Also Believe That the Best Is Yet to Come?
Everyone wants happiness, and no one seeks sadness and pain. Sadly, striving for joy sometimes makes us forget that every smile demands a few tears from us. As the saying goes, we must put up with the rain if we want to see a rainbow across the sky.
So, don’t lose hope—a better tomorrow filled with rainbows will come after all the storms. Always remember that these heavy rains are just signs of a brighter tomorrow waiting for us if we manage to overcome them. Don’t let the hardships stop you from pursuing the best life that awaits you!
Instead, use those challenges as sources of inspiration. After all, the difficulties you are going through cannot be compared to the happiness that the future holds.
Let go of the past and patiently for the surprises you will receive when the right time comes. We can’t go back and change the past, but we can change our perspective on how we view the present and the future.
Hopefully, this list of quotes was able to assure you that your future will be as bright as the sun. You may be going through storms now, but you’ll be surprised by the magic that comes with the future!