Here are our favorite Three Amigos quotes for your daily dose of excitement and fun!
Three Amigos is a movie about three fired silent-era movie stars who were mistaken for real heroes by the townspeople of a Mexican village.
They were asked to save the village from bandits, and the group of friends, thinking it was for an on-screen role, accepted.
This already gives us a sneak peek of how fun and outrageously hilarious the scenes and lines would be!
So, if you want to read some quotes that will make your day, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled the top 20 quotes from Three Amigos just for you.
Check out the complete list below.
Best Three Amigos Quotes
1. “Mount up! It means get on your horses.” – Lucky Day
2. Lucky Day: “Wherever there is injustice, you will find us.”
Ned Nederlander: “Wherever there is suffering, we’ll be there.”
Dusty Bottoms: “Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find—.”
Lucky Day, Ned Nederlander, and Dusty Bottoms: “The Three Amigos!”
3. Ned Nederlander: “Tell us we will die like dogs.”
El Guapo: “You will die like dogs!”
Dusty Bottoms: “No, we will not die like dogs; we will fight like lions!”
4. “In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be ‘the actual’ El Guapo!” – Lucky Day
5. Dusty Bottoms: “Time for plan B. Plan A was to break into El Guapo’s fortress.”
Carmen: “And that you have done, now what?”
Dusty Bottoms: “Well, we really don’t have a plan B. We didn’t expect for the first plan to work. Sometimes you can overplan these things.”
6. Lucky Day: “Well, we’re just gonna have to use our brains.”
Ned Nederlander and Dusty Bottoms: “Damn it!”
Three Amigos Quotes That Will Never Leave Your Mind
7. Lucky Day: “Dusty, how do you like your bat?”
Dusty Bottoms: “Medium rare.”
8. Harry Flugleman: “Do you know what ‘nada’ means? In all of those Mexican movies that you made, did you ever hear that word?”
Dusty Bottoms: “Isn’t that a light chicken gravy?”
Harry Flugleman: “It means nothing. Zero. Zip. It’s what you’re gonna have when I’m through with you. You hit Harry Flugleman on a bad day.”
Dusty Bottoms: “I’d like to continue to work for free, Mr. Flugleman.”
9. Jefe: “We have many beautiful piñatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!”
El Guapo: “How many piñatas?”
Jefe: “Many piñatas, many!”
El Guapo: “Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of piñatas?”
Jefe: “A what?”
El Guapo: “A plethora.”
Jefe: “Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.”
El Guapo: “Jefe, what is a plethora?”
Jefe: “Why, El Guapo?”
El Guapo: “Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.”
Jefe: “El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else and are looking to take it out on me?”
10. El Guapo: “Jefe, you do not understand women. You cannot force open the petals of a flower. When the flower is ready, it opens itself up to you.”
Jefe: “When do you think Carmen will ‘open up her flower’ to you?”
El Guapo: “Tonight, or I will kill her.”
11. Bartender: “We don’t have no beer, just tequila.”
Ned Nederlander: “What’s tequila?”
Bartender: “It’s like beer.”
Dusty Bottoms: “Is it fattening?”
12. “You dirt-eating piece of slime! You scum-sucking pig! You sons of a motherless goat!” – Lucky Day
Funny Three Amigos Quotes to Make You Chuckle
13. Juanita: “Which one do you like?”
Carmen: “I like the one who is not so smart.”
Juanita: “Which one is that?”
14. Conchita: “Carmen, today is El Guapo’s birthday, and tonight you are to be El Guapo’s woman.”
Carmen: “I would sooner die.”
Conchita: “Let me prepare you for the way El Guapo makes love. Tell me, Carmen, do you know what foreplay is?”
Conchita: “Good! Neither does El Guapo.”
15. Rosita: “Have you ever kissed a girl?”
Chevy Chase: “Oh yeah, sure. Lots of times.”
Rosita: “Would you like to kiss me?”
Chevy Chase: “Yeah.”
Chevy Chase: “What? Now? Here?”
Rosita: “Well, we could take a walk, and you could kiss me on the veranda.”
Chevy Chase: “Lips would be fine.”
More Three Amigos Quotes for Fans of the Movie
16. “One for each other and all for one! The three great amigos are we!” – Lucky Day, Dusty Bottoms, and Ned Nederlander
17. “You wanna die with a man’s gun. Not a little sissy gun like this.” – Jefe
18. “I know each one of you like I know my own smell!” – El Guapo
19. “Do you have anything besides Mexican food?” – Dusty Bottoms
20. El Guapo: “Are gringos falling from the sky?”
Jefe: “Yes, El Guapo.”
Can You Fake It Till You Make It?
Three Amigos is undoubtedly one of the classics that shaped the comedy genre. It might not have been that successful when it was released back in 1986, but there’s no denying the cult following it’s started to build over the last few years!
All the fun and laughs started with the three friends’ mistaken identities. They tried to fake it and live up to who the villagers thought they were. However, in the end, they realized that being authentic really is the best way to go.
Being genuine will definitely propel you forward. Aside from that, when you approach people with honesty and a certain level of vulnerability by being who you truly are, you’ll be able to find lifelong friends that will stick with you through all your trials and challenges.
With that, we hope you were able to find some pieces of inspiration through this list of Three Amigos quotes. Whenever you need a good laugh, looking back on this collection will undoubtedly make you feel better as well!