To succeed, we must be able to work well with others, so use these unity quotes we’ve compiled to kickstart your journey!
Unity has a significant role in human lives. Its influences stretch from personal aspects of ourselves to something we can use to build better relationships with others.
For example, if you look at things in a more profound sense, we may look like single raindrops falling to the ground. But, through unity, if you look at all the raindrops together, we can fill up dams and have a bigger impact on society.
In the same way, life is filled with battles that’ll easily crush you if you stand alone. But, if you stand with others, there will undoubtedly be bigger chances of winning.
Unity is something that can be found within us, with our family, friends, and even with strangers.
So, to know more about it, read through the list we’ve created for you below.
Continue to the complete collection below.
And make sure to check out these teamwork quotes.
Best Unity Quotes
1. “Unity without verity is no better than conspiracy.” – John Trapp
2. “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – J.K. Rowling
3. “So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.” – Baha’U’Llah
4. “Unity is strength, division is weakness.” – Anonymous
5. “Where there is unity, there is always victory.” – Publilius Syrus
6. “Unity is vision; it must have been part of the process of learning to see.” – Henry Adams
7. “Unity is strength—when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie Stepanek
8. “We are already one. But we imagine we are not. And what we have to recover is our original unity. What we have to be is what we are.” – Anonymous
9. “Whatever disunites man from God, also disunites man from man.” – Edmund Burke
10. “Unity does not mean sameness. It means oneness of purpose.” – Priscilla Shirer
Unity Quotes to Inspire Cooperation and Collaboration
11. “Even the weak become strong when they are united.” – Friedrich von Schiller
12. “In order to have a winner, the team must have a feeling of unity—every player must put the team first ahead of personal glory.” – Bear Bryant
13. “Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of strength to be derived by unity.” – Vince Lombardi
14. “All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall.” – Alexandre Dumas
15. “Man is this plural and collective unity in which the unity of destination and the differences of destinies are to be understood through each other.” – Paul Ricoeur
16. “Let us work together for unity and love.” – Mahatma Gandhi
17. “With all of the bad things that are happening in the world right now, I think we need a message of togetherness and true unity. I believe that starts with personal reflection, and then we can find kindness toward each other.” – Marielle Heller
Unity Quotes That Will Break Barriers
18. “Find the good. Seek the unity. Ignore the divisions among us.” – Aristotle
19. “There is more power in unity than division.” – Emanuel Cleaver
20. “You don’t get unity by ignoring the questions that have to be faced.” – Jay Weatherill
21. “It is not in numbers, but in unity, that our great strength lies.” – Thomas Paine
22. “Seek unity, and you will find neither unity nor truth. Seek the light of truth, and you will find unity and truth.” – C.S. Lewis
23. “Unity, agreement, is always silent or soft-voiced; it is only discord that loudly proclaims itself.” – Thomas Carlyle
24. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
25. “Only humility will lead us to unity, and unity will lead to peace.” – Mother Teresa
Short Unity Quotes That Will Elevate Your Mind
26. “You can’t have unity without diversity.” – Richard Twiss
27. “When spiders unite, they can tie down a lion.” – Anonymous
28. “Unity and victory are synonymous.” – Samora Machel
29. “Essence of humility is unity.” – Radhanath Swami
30. “Unity should be the cornerstone of relations.” – Haile Selassie
31. “Diversity in counsel, unity in command.” – Cyrus the Great
32. “Life is a manifestation of unity.” – Said Nursi
33. “Unity, not uniformity, must be our aim.” – Mary Parker Follett
34. “Unity is not blind allegiance.” – Michael Pfleger
Also read: Short Quotes
Unity Quotes for Those Seeking a Sense of Belongingness
35. “A lot of different flowers make a bouquet.” – Islamic Proverb
36. “Unity to be real must stand the severest strain without breaking.” – Mahatma Gandhi
37. “There is beauty and power in unity. We must be united in heart and mind. One world, one people.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
38. “It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.” – Audre Lorde
Unity Quotes for a Better Society
39. “We should attempt to bring nature, houses, and human beings together in a higher unity.” – Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
40. “In the unity of our nations rests the glorious future of our peoples.” – Simon Bolivar
41. “Unity can only come when there is better coordination and mutual understanding in the society.” – Atharva Veda
42. “I know that my unity with all people cannot be destroyed by national boundaries and government orders.” – Masaru Emoto
43. “Society is unity in diversity.” – George H. Mead
44. “No doubt, unity is something to be desired, to be striven for, but it cannot be willed by mere declarations.” – Theodore Bikel
45. “No man can lead man; we have to have unity.” – Bob Marley
46. “Our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty and the test of our civilization.” – Mahatma Gandhi
47. “The significance which is in unity is an eternal wonder.” – Rabindranath Tagore
48. “The destiny of man is to unite, not to divide. If you keep on dividing, you end up as a collection of monkeys throwing nuts at each other out of separate trees.” – T. H. White
49. “The unity of freedom has never relied on uniformity of opinion.” – John F. Kennedy
Deep Unity Quotes That Will Have Your Mind Reeling
50. “For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.” – Rudyard Kipling
51. “In things spiritual, there is no partition, no number, no individuals. How sweet is the oneness-unearth the treasure of unity.” – Rumi
52. “Unity is a beast in itself. If a wolf sees two little boys playing in the woods on one side, and a big strong man on the other, he will go to the one who stands alone.” – Suzy Kassem
53. “He who experiences the unity of life sees his own self in all beings, and all beings in his own self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye.” – Buddha
54. “Unity can only be manifested by the Binary. Unity itself and the idea of unity are already two.” – Buddha
Other Unity Quotes to Reflect On
55. “Let children walk with nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity.” – John Muir
56. “The multitude which is not brought to act as a unity, is confusion. That unity which has not its origin in the multitude is tyranny.” – Blaise Pascal
57. “The Bible provides unity without imposing uniformity, without prohibiting change; it is a standing invitation to thinking and to take responsibilities.” – Zygmunt Bauman
58. “I finally discovered the source of all movement, the unity from which all diversities of movement are born.” – Isadora Duncan
59. “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
60. “The reason why the world lacks unity and lies broken and in heaps, is because man is disunited with himself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
What Kind of Realizations Did You Get From This List of Unity Quotes?
To seek unity is to speak of the whole—not just one thing, and especially not just yourself. When we are united in our goals and beliefs, we’ll be able to achieve more things. Sometimes, these achievements can even be more than what you thought was possible in the first place.
This is because unity pushes teamwork and effective collaboration and cooperation forward. Without these things, no group would function well. And, because man is a social being, it will also follow that there are times when we need others’ help to accomplish more.
There’s a famous line that goes, “Teamwork makes the dream work.” Even though that’s true, we must not forget that the very foundation of that is unity. We must have unity in thoughts, words, and deeds, no matter how diverse our personalities might be.
You’re not alone in this world, so why not harness the power of others through unity? It might be hard for some because they think success is all about being independent. So, if you need help changing your mindset, read through this list of unity quotes again!