If you’re worried that you can’t succeed, these you can do it quotes will give you the boost of confidence you need!
It can seem that everything is falling apart when you’re going through a rough patch in life. It’s easy to get caught up in negative thoughts, which can make you feel hopeless or unable to see any way out of your situation.
But you can do it—you can find a way out of this cycle by taking action and doing things that will get you moving toward the future with hope.
Remember that no matter how bleak things may seem, if you want to change and move forward in your life, you can do it.
You may not see it now, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. You just need to have faith in yourself and believe that you have the power to change your destiny.
However, we can’t always control how we feel. So, if you feel defeated, our list below will provide some inspiration on how others have overcome their adversity.
Don’t forget that we all go through hardships in our lives; if some people can overcome them, you can do it, too!
Best You Can Do It Quotes
1. “You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can.” – Jimmy Carter
2. “The most important thing is to believe in yourself and know that you can do it.” – Gabby Douglas
3. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, and it may seem hard to get to it, but you can do it and just keep working towards it, and you’ll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato
4. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Your limits are all within yourself.” – Brian Tracy
5. “When you believe that you can do something, that’s when you can do it.” – Joseph Gordon-Levitt
6. “Have confidence in everything. No matter what it is that you’re doing, know that you can do it better than anyone.” – O’Shea Jackson, Jr.
7. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough.” – Richard M. DeVos
8. “If you don’t think you can do it, who will? You control the most important tool in success, your mind.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
9. “Everyone has a part to play. We have the power. You can do it.” – Maxine Waters
10. “You’ve done it before, and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” – Ralph Marston
Inspiring You Can Do It Quotes to Uplift You
11. “You can do it wherever you are and however alone and deserted you may feel.” – Henry B. Eyring
12. “Be magnificent. Life’s short. Get out there. You can do it. Everyone can do it. Everyone.” – Andy Serkis
13. “If you fail, you will be sad. But if you quit, you will be mad. Don’t give up on your dreams. Get up. You can do it!” – Israelmore Ayivor
14. “Life can be a fearful thing. Everyone needs someone drawing alongside, saying, ‘You can do it. Don’t quit.’ Everyone needs someone who believes in them. Everyone needs encouragement.” – Dave Earley
Also read: I Am Who I Am Quotes
Short You Can Do It Quotes to Empower You
15. “If you think you can do it, you can.” – John Burroughs
16. “I don’t think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it.” – Richard L. Evans
17. “If it’s what you do and you can do it, then you do it.” – Van Morrison
18. “Believe, if you can think it; you can do it.” – Allan Bridjith
19. “There is hope. You can do it. Start now.” – Linda Hamilton
20. “If you think you can do it, your body will find a way to make it happen.” – Greg Plitt
21. “Believe you can do it, and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
22. “Don’t be afraid. You can do it.” – Steve Jobs
23. “You know you can do it, and they can’t ever take that away from you.” – Mae West
24. “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” – Baz Luhrmann
25. “If you can do it, then why do it?” – Gertrude Stein
26. “Do what you can, with what you have, and do it now!” – George Washington Carver
You Can Do It Quotes for Those Who Are Afraid to Try Again
27. “The secret of life is getting today right. Everyone can get today right, and if you can do it once, you can do it repeatedly.” – Stuart McRobert
28. “Don’t let people make you afraid of taking chances in life. And if you fail, it’s no big deal. Get back up and fight through it and be successful again. If you did it once, you can do it again.” – Ken Shamrock
29. “Once you win, you have no doubt that you can win. So you have gone through it once, and you can do it again.” – Ivan Lendl
30. “Don’t put off for tomorrow what you can do today because if you enjoy it today, you can do it again tomorrow.” – James A. Michener
You Can Do It Quotes That’ll Make You Believe In Yourself
31. “The most important thing for success is self-belief and confidence. Believing you deserve it, believing you can do it, and you will get it.” – Anil Sinha
32. “If you do not believe you can do it, then you have no chance at all.” – Arsène Wenger
33. “So it just proves that once you believe in yourself and you put your mind to something, you can do it.” – Simone Biles
34. “I just push away everything negative. Just do what you want to do and believe that you can do it and you will do it.” – Maryse Mizanin
35. “You don’t need anyone to believe that you can do it, as long as you believe in yourself and what you’re capable of.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
36. “The strongest factor for success is self-esteem—believing you can do it, believing you can deserve it, believing you will get it.” – Anonymous
37. “The turning point, I think, was when I really realized that you can do it yourself. That you have to believe in you because sometimes that’s the only person that does believe in your success but you.” – Tim Blixseth
38. “The secret to doing anything is believing that you can do it. Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. Anything. As long as you believe.” – Bob Ross
39. “If you have the attitude of a young person and you work like a young person, and you keep your body in shape, and if you believe that you can do it, then you can actually make other people also believe that you can do it.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
You Can Do It Quotes to Envision Your Best Self
40. “You must first clearly see a thing in your mind before you can do it.” – Alex Morrison
41. “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100%.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
42. “If you can see yourself doing something, you can do it. If you can’t see yourself doing it, usually you can’t achieve it.” – David Goggins
43. “There’s a time in your life where you’re not quite sure where you are. You think everything’s perfect, but it’s not perfect. Then one day, you wake up, and you can’t quite picture yourself in the situation you’re in. But the secret is, if you can picture yourself doing anything in life, you can do it.” – Tom DeLonge
Profound You Can Do It Quotes for Your Motivation
44. “Life is a linear equation in which you can’t cross multiply! If you think you can do it, you can do it. If you think you can’t do it, you can’t do it. It’s a simple formula!” – Israelmore Ayivor
45. “If you want something as bad as you want to breathe, then you can do it.” – Tyler Seguin
46. “You want to climb the mountain because it’s there, and you know you can do it.” – Alex Zanardi
47. “Sometimes, to go forward, you’ve got to go to the depths of your own personal despair and claw yourself back. From that point, no matter what happens, you know you can do it.” – Gordon Strachan
You Can Do It Quotes to Help You Achieve the Impossible
48. “My motto in life is ‘If you think it, you can do it,’ and if we all apply that thought, we can end hunger the world over.” – Dionne Warwick
49. “Think you can, and you can do it. Your thoughts are your life.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
50. “The difference between a winner and a loser is many times, a matter of inches. If you think you can do it, most of the time, you’ll do it.” – Nancy Lieberman
51. “Use your own experiences and pain points to identify an opportunity. Be arrogant, thinking you can do it better than others.” – Chris Hughes
52. “You have to think about it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” – Kai Greene
You Can Do It Quotes to Keep In Mind
53. “If you know you can do it—if you can already chart every day in your future, then why bother? Choose to do something you have more trouble imagining. Take a chance.” – Gina Barreca
54. “Don’t labor forever over the question of how or if you can do it. Studies have shown that the most successful people make decisions rapidly because they are clear on their values and what they really want for their lives.” – Tony Robbins
55. “Stay on track, don’t look back. You have come too far not to finish what you started. You can improve, you can change, you can progress, and you can make a difference. You can do it if you stay on track.” – Germany Kent
More You Can Do It Quotes That Will Change Your Life
56. “Looking back on my life, I wish I’d stepped forward and made a fool of myself more often when I was younger because when you do, you find out you can do it.” – William K. Sessions III
57. “What’s keeping you from being rich? In most cases, it’s simply a lack of belief. In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal.” – Suze Orman
58. “I say this to women all the time: if you’ve got the passion, you believe in making change, and you’ve got an issue or policy or something that you want to do, believe in it. Have confidence in yourself. You can do it.” – Catherine Cortez Masto
59. “And my dad drilled it in my head, you know if you want it bad enough, and you’re willing to make the sacrifices, you can do it. But first, you have to believe in yourself.” – Jennie Finch
60. “You can cease to be influenced by people who tease you. Just neglect their helps and elevate your steps. You can do it!” – Israelmore Ayivor
Did This Collection Make You Realize That You Can Conquer All Your Problems?
Each of us has challenges we must overcome at some point in our lives. But, you should know that whatever these hardships are, if others have gone through them successfully, so can you.
However, facing hardships will never be easy, and there will always be times when we think the only way out is to give up. When you fall into this mindset, don’t let go. Instead, remember that you’re not alone in your struggles.
Yes, you’re facing your battles today. But, just imagine the million other people facing the same—or even worse—situations that you are in. Each person is unique, and the challenges we would encounter are unique too.
God never gives us problems we cannot handle. So, be optimistic and know that you hold the power to overcome any adverse circumstance in your life. You will be challenged time and time again, but remember, you can do it!
With that, we hope this list of quotes was able to remind you of your resilience and strength. Keep this collection in your bookmarks so you have something to look back on when you need words of encouragement in the future!