Take charge of your own life and start living the way you want to with the help of these top Blair Waldorf quotes!
Blair Waldorf is the queen bee of Manhattan, a socialite, and an obsessive overachiever.
As one of the main characters in Gossip Girl, she became an icon to many teens worldwide.
She is fearless, sassy, strong, but accepting of her flaws; this made her loved by fans even more!
More than that, Blair Waldorf’s wise views about her career and relationships will inspire you to conquer the world.
Learning more about her will undoubtedly serve as a great support in times of need.
So, don’t miss out on these motivational quotes by reading our complete collection below!
Let’s get started.
Best Blair Waldorf Quotes
1. “I’m the best of the best. I’m Blair Waldorf.”
2. “Nothing’s holding me back anymore. I know what I want, and I’m gonna get it.”
3. “If you really want something, you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it.”
4. “We’re not servants to our emotions. We can control them, suppress them, stomp them out like bugs.”
5. “I’m not a stop along the way. I’m a destination.”
6. “The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end.”
7. “Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.”
8. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.”
9. “What I want is to become a powerful woman.”
10. “She likes to see the best in people. I like to see the truth.”
11. “You can’t wear such a beautiful shoe if there’s even a hint of a sprinkle outside.”
12. “You have to decide what’s important. Keeping your pride and getting nothing, or taking a risk and maybe, maybe having everything.'”
13. “Some beginnings start so quietly, you don’t even notice they’re happening. But most endings come when you least expect them and what they portend is darker than you’ve ever imagined.”
14. “Oh, my life is so bountiful. I don’t need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled.”
15. “Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started.”
Famous Blair Waldorf Quotes
16. “Don’t go all Notebook on me. Not now. I need you.”
17. “Have a little faith, and if that doesn’t work, have a lot of mimosas.”
18. “As you can see, I survived without you.”
19. “We make our own fairytales.”
20. “The most important parties to attend are the ones you aren’t invited to.”
21. “I have an idea for you: quit. Your boss is a bitch. Let’s go to lunch.”
22. “Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.”
23. “He ended up treating me like something he owned instead of something he earned.”
24. “Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.”
25. “Forget boys. Keep your eyes on the prize.”
26. “Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish.”
27. “Some people are simply better than others.”
28. “Haven’t you heard? I’m the crazy bitch around here.”
29. “If you’re going to be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris.”
30. “You deserve someone who would move mountains for you if he had to.”
Also read: Famous Quotes
Iconic Blair Waldorf Quotes That’ll Teach You About Life
31. “I would never put my fate in someone else’s hands.”
32. “There’s only one queen bitch in this town, and that’s me.”
33. “Life is tough, Serena. Just get a helmet.”
34. “I lost my true self, but I want to be found.”
35. “You are living proof that a person can’t buy class.”
36. “I have an army to build, a school to take over, and girls to blackmail.”
37. “I’ve been waiting all summer to feel sparkly again, and I won’t be pulled back into the darkness.”
38. “I look forward to never seeing you again.”
39. “We can’t let the men of our past define us.”
40. “Things are never as bad as you think.”
41. “I followed my heart all last year, and it led me nowhere. Now, I need to follow my head.”
42. “Ladies, you can get your tiny brains to rest. Once again, the world has proven—anything you can do, I can do better.”
43. “Do you have any idea the psychological torture that I have endured being nice to you?”
Also read: One Tree Hill Quotes
Meaningful Blair Waldorf Quotes to Think About
44. “We all try on old clothes from time to time, and we might even be surprised when they still fit, but that doesn’t mean we should wear them again, ever.”
45. “All I ever wanted was a simple fairytale.”
46. “You can tell us anything. We don’t judge. We’re the non-judging Breakfast Club. We’re your best friends. Anything you do is something we did too.”
47. “They say Rome wasn’t built in a day. And yet, what a difference a day makes.”
48. “If you go back with an uncertain heart, there will be drama and disaster for all.”
49. “People don’t write sonnets about being compatible or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones.”
50. “They’re all good men before something happens to them. Some of them stay good.”
51. “I hope never giving up on people isn’t going to be my downfall.”
Also read: Deep Meaningful Quotes
Blair Waldorf Quotes for Those Curious About Romance and Relationships
52. “I love you more and more every day if it’s even possible to love someone that much.”
53. “What we have is a great love. It’s complicated, intense, all-consuming. No matter what we do and how much we fight, it’ll always pull us in.”
54. “Don’t act like I didn’t fight for you. I did. Hard. For a long time. So, please, forgive me if, now that we’re over, I’m exhausted.”
55. “Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”
56. “I kissed someone. And it was truly a life-changing experience.”
57. “I can’t deny that our path has been complicated, but in the end, love makes everything simple.”
58. “The worst thing you’ve ever done, the darkest thought you’ve ever had, I will stand by you through anything.”
59. “All this time, I’ve blamed you for pulling me into the dark. But I was wrong. It was me who brought out your dark side.”
60. “Tell me what you feel for me is real or if it’s just a game. If it’s real, we’ll figure it out, but if it’s not, then please just let me go.”
Blair Waldorf Quotes for Everyone Who Adores Fashion
61. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design, and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we’d like to be.”
62. “As my mother always says, ‘Fashion knows not of comfort. All that matters is the face you show the world.'”
63. “Well, have you seen my closet? Fashion is art, and culture, and history, and everything I love combined.”
Funny Blair Waldorf Quotes
64. “Great leaders only need three hours of sleep.”
65. “It was once said that a person’s eyes are the windows to their soul. That was before people had cell phones.”
66. “There aren’t enough curse words in the world to satisfy me right now.”
67. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve gotta go kill myself. Or max out my credit card, whichever comes first.”
68. “The most important thing in a relationship is trust after sex, and hygiene, and earning potential.”
69. “You need to be cold to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart, and she got her head chopped off.”
70. “What can I say? He brings out the worst in me. And weirdly, I bring out the best, the very best in him.”
Did These Blair Waldorf Quotes Awaken the Queen Inside You?
Blair Waldorf almost has everything—money, status, intelligence, and a strong personality. But, even with all these, she still works hard for what she wants. This is a very relevant trait of hers as not everyone gets handed everything on a platter, and some have to work tirelessly for what they want to achieve.
Gossip Girls’ portrayal of Blair Waldorf was something so human that people across the globe could relate to her. She is flawed and has insecurities but still manages to hold her head high and fearlessly fight for her ambitions. She may make mistakes, but she learns from all her experiences, making her a much stronger person than before.
No doubt, Blair Waldorf teaches us to do what we want and be proud of who we are. Make sure to engrave all her words in your mind to start slaying and winning in life!
Did you learn a lot from Blair Waldorf? Which of these quotes inspired you to be more like her? Let us know in the comments below!