These Bridesmaids quotes will justify why this movie remains in the hearts of fans years after its initial release!
We all have our downtimes and failures. When you’re in the thick of these things, it’s okay to pause for a moment, but you must never give up. No matter how difficult it is, always push yourself to try again, just like Annie Walker did in this movie.
Annie Walker is the protagonist of the comedy movie, Bridesmaids. The story starts with Annie losing interest in everything because of the many unfortunate events she faced. You could only imagine how tough things would have been for her, given everything happening at once.
But, Annie Walker realized that staying miserable would not improve her situation. She picks herself up after hitting rock bottom, and this is one of the most valuable lessons we can learn from her.
Bridesmaids might be filled with fun and laughter, but expect that every line from this movie has a hidden gem. So, if you’re a fan and want to recall some great and humorous lines, keep reading!
Check the complete list below.
Best Bridesmaids Quotes
1. “I don’t associate with people who blame the world for their problems. You are your problem. You are also your solution.” – Megan Price
2. “I’m telling you, hitting bottom is a good thing. Because there’s nowhere to go but up.” – Annie Walker
3. Annie Walker: “You read my journal?”
Annie’s Roommate: “At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad handwritten book.”
4. “That and I’ll just snowball on the top of that, also fight club. Female fight club. We grease up; we pull in. Lillian doesn’t know, so it’s, ‘Surprise! We’re going to fight!’ We beat the sh*t out of her. She’s not going to forget that.” – Megan Price
5. “That dress is so pretty. It makes my stomach hurt.” – Megan Price
6. “Why can’t you be happy for me and then go home and talk about me behind my back like a normal person?” – Lillian Donovan
7. Annie Walker: “I feel bad for your parents.”
Whitney: “I feel bad for your face.”
Annie Walker: “Okay, well, call me when your b**bs come in.”
Whitney: “You call me when yours come in.”
Annie Walker: “What do you have, four boyfriends?”
Annie Walker: “Okay, yeah, have fun having a baby at your prom.”
Whitney: “You look like an old mop.”
Annie Walker: “You know, you’re not as popular as you think you are.”
Whitney: “I am very popular.”
Annie Walker: “Oh, I’m sure you are very popular.”
Whitney: “Well, you’re an old, single loser who’s never going to have any friends.”
Annie Walker: “You’re a little cunt.”
8. Annie Walker: “Whatever you say, Stove.”
Flight Attendant Steve: “It’s Steve.”
Annie Walker: “’Stove’ what kind of a name is that?”
Flight Attendant Steve: “That’s not a name. My name is Steve.”
Annie Walker: “Are you an appliance?”
Flight Attendant Steve: “No, I am a man, and my name is Steve.”
Annie Walker: “You’re a flight attendant.”
Flight Attendant Steve: “That is absolutely accurate. You can close that.”
Awesome Bridesmaids Quotes That’ll Never Leave Your Mind
9. “You cannot trust anybody, ever.” – Annie Walker
10. “I’m sorry. I won’t apologize. I’m not confident which end that came out of.” – Megan Price
11. “Help me, I’m poor.” – Annie Walker
12. Woman on the Plane: “I had a dream last night. That we went down.”
Annie Walker: “Oh god.”
Woman on the Plane: “You were in it.”
Annie Walker: “What?”
13. “I just took a sh*t in the middle of the street. I just sh*t.” – Lillian Donovan
14. “I feel like her life is going off and getting perfect, and mine is just like—.” – Annie Walker
15. “Excuse me, um, could I have a glass of alcohol when you get a chance?” – Becca
16. “I’m gonna leave this open! Cause, it’s called civil rights! This is the ‘90s!” – Annie Walker
Bridesmaids Quotes to Revisit Daily
17. “I’m ready to party!” – Annie Walker
18. “You’re more beautiful than Cinderella. You smell like pine needles, and you have a face like sunshine.” – Becca
19. “Did you actually think that this group of women would eat that cookie? You know what, that reminds me, I haven’t had a chance to try that f*cking cookie.” – Annie Walker
20. “Look away! What did we eat? The sink’s a goner! It’s coming out of me like lava!” – Megan Price
Did These Quotes Motivate You to Turn Your Negative Circumstances Into More Positive Ones?
Real friends make life bearable. As in the movie, Annie had some pretty awesome people beside her who never left her side during her darkest moments. They became her voice of reason that pushed her to keep going.
But, keep in mind that all our friends can do is become our support system. They can’t change you or your circumstances because that’s your job! You are the only key to resolving your problem.
So, as Annie realized, you should take control of everything in your life. No one can help you overcome that problem if you don’t even make an effort to help yourself. Failures and disappointment are normal; what counts are your willingness to pick yourself up and your drive to keep moving forward.
Your battle with yourself is the hardest battle you need to conquer. It’s not really about the outside circumstances; it’s how you set your heart to always find a reason to push through.
Hopefully, these Bridesmaids quotes were able to encourage you to help yourself during challenges rather than feel pity for yourself. When you’re in a rough patch, always choose to change your circumstances. Remember, no one else can do it for you!