Translate your tenderness into words by reading these deep love quotes.
Deep love is a powerful force that conquers everything. It gives life meaning and frees us from the pain that weighs us down.
But sometimes, having deep feelings toward someone can be overwhelming and might make us think that love is beyond words.
So, if you need quotes to express your care and affection for your special someone, then add this to your must-read list now!
Our collection below is full of words that are perfect to dedicate to your loved one.
Who knows, you might find a quote or two to send them afterward!
Let’s get started.
And don’t forget to check out these true love quotes.
Best Deep Love Quotes
1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
2. “Love is like a seed. Once planted, you need to take good care of it, give it enough attention and care, and it will grow with roots so deep that you can never pull back out from it.” – Anonymous
3. “Love is not about how many days, weeks, or months you’ve been together. It’s all about how much you love each other every day.” – Anonymous
4. “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” – Elbert Hubbard
5. “When you are deeply in love with someone, their needs come well above yours even when you know that you are on equal grounds.” – Anonymous
6. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “Love is tough. Love survives through the worst of situations and thrives through hope. Even when things seem hopeless, love will find its way.” – Malika E. Nura
8. “The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it, and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
9. “Deep love grows like a river. It may not start big, and it may curve, and its flow may slow down, but eventually, it grows wider and wider until it pours into the ocean, deep and everlasting.” – Anonymous
10. “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations. It is seen with white hair and is always young in the heart.” – Honoré de Balzac
11. “There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.” – Steve Maraboli
12. “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” – Barbara De Angelis
Heart Touching Deep Love Quotes
13. “Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.” – Erich Fromm
14. “Love understands love. It needs no talk.” – Frances Ridley Havergal
15. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
16. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!” – Sophocles
17. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
18. “Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
19. “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear, the strength so strong mere force is feebleness, the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” – E.E. Cummings
20. “Once we recognize what we are feeling, once we recognize we can feel deeply, love deeply, can feel joy, then we will demand that all parts of our lives produce that kind of joy.” – Audre Lorde
21. “The source of love is deep in us, and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person’s suffering and bring that person joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
22. “My love is deep. The more I give to thee, the more I have. Both are infinite.” – William Shakespeare
23. “We fall in love most deeply with those who have known our demons. With those who have touched our demons, made peace with our demons, made love to them, forgiven them, known them. They are the ones we love the most.” – Anonymous
24. “Let someone with a deep love to give, give that deep love to you, and what magic you’ll see.” – Jacques Demy
25. “The deepest love you can get from someone is when they give you endless love, patience, and support, all while encouraging you to grow.” – Anonymous
Romantic Deep Love Quotes
26. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
27. “To love one person among this world’s many and to have loved each other deeply for a long while is beautiful.” – Do Jong-hwan
28. “Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people. You can set your watch to them, and that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.” – Sylvester Stallone
29. “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” – Paulo Coelho
30. “Love, it is said, is blind, but love is not blind. It is an extra eye, which shows us what is most worthy of regard. To see the best is to see most clearly, and it is the lover’s privilege.” – James Matthew Barrie
31. “You never know how deep love grows ’till you lose it. And you never, never, never realize it’s true for you until it’s gone.” – Isaac Hayes
32. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
33. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning, a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature, and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
34. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.” – Ernest Hemingway
35. “I knew why love was always described with eternity—a single minute stretched out for lifetimes.” – Shannon A. Thompson
36. “Kiss with your soul where lips can never reach. Touch with your eyes, penetrate deep. Love every part, fully complete.” – Melody Lee
37. “Love doesn’t need a reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.” – Deepak Chopra
38. “Love conquers all. Let us surrender to love.” – Virgil
39. “Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.” – Henry David Thoreau
40. “Deep love means you put your ego aside and accept unconditionally. It means you’re a little foolish. It means you’re living.” – Maxime Lagacé
Meaningful Deep Love Quotes
41. “Love should be a tree whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into heaven.” – Bertrand Russell
42. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
43. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
44. “Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
45. “To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.” – Sophie Swetchine
46. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
47. “Love feels no burden, regards not labors, strives toward more than it attains, argues not of impossibility since it believes that it may and can do all things.” – Thomas à Kempis
48. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
49. “The truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them.” – Ranata Suzuki
50. “The only thing we never get enough of is love, and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” – Henry Miller
Short Deep Love Quotes for Affectionate Couples
51. “Love wounds me with soft pillows, with tender lips and fingers.” – Sanober Khan
52. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” – Khalil Gibran
53. “Where there is love, there is no darkness.” – African Proverb
54. “Do not seek a love that you desire. True love finds you on its own!” – Avijeet Das
55. “Every true and deep love is a sacrifice.” – Carl Jung
56. “To be deeply in love is, of course, a great liberating force.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
57. “Where love is deep, much can be accomplished.” – Shinichi Suzuki
58. “I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.” – Anonymous
59. “O deep love that inspires me to do anything.” – Christian Morgenstern
60. “I know why I belong here on this earth, it is because of you.” – Anonymous
Deep Love Quotes for Her That Will Make Her Smile
61. “So I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
62. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
63. “I never thought that I would one day see someone so perfect, but here you are. And how lucky I am to be in love with someone who is just as deeply in love with me as I am with her.” – Anonymous
64. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
65. “I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.” – Pablo Neruda
66. “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.” – Simone Elkeles
67. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
68. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
69. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul. That makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
70. “She wants a love. A deep kind of love. Someone who loves to listen to her. Someone who touches her heart by his words and feelings.” – Anonymous
71. “To say a man is fallen in love, or that he is deeply in love, or up to the ears in love, and sometimes even over head and ears in it, carries an idiomatical kind of implication, that love is a thing below a man.” – Laurence Sterne
72. “Man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.” – George Jean Nathan
73. “Deep love creates deep fear. It looks like death because the ‘I’ disappears, the ‘you’ disappears, and it is a sort of death. And when you die, only then do you enter into the divine.” – Rajneesh
74. “There is always that one person in our lives who we deeply love, and that person can also destroy us.” – Ranbir Kapoor
Deep Love Quotes for Him to Show Your Adoration
75. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
76. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
77. “Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.” – Crystal Woods
78. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
79. “But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.” – Gayle Forman
Deep Love Quotes to Think About
80. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
81. “Love is too large, too deep ever to be truly understood or measured or limited within the framework of words.” – M. Scott Peck
82. “When love runs deep, you will know it. You’ll experience it to the core of your bones. That’s how powerful deep love is, and we’re both lucky to experience it all.” – Anonymous
83. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
84. “Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
85. “What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” – Helen Keller
86. “Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to love life completely.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
87. “Love is a garden where you keep sowing seeds, and then one day, you reap exactly what you have sown. It could be one flower at a time or a thorn at a time. Sow wisely.” – John Crows
88. “Deep love is slow of speech and void of art, silence and timid tears reveal his heart. But shallow love is ever eloquent to mouth his meager passion and depart.” – Elsa Barker
89. “Those who love deeply never grow old. They may die of old age, but they die young.” – Arthur Wing Pinero
90. “I think being deeply in love has a different definition for everyone. For some, it could be just being by each other’s side every day, while for others it could mean giving everything you have.” – Anonymous
More Deep Love Quotes That Your Partner Will Appreciate
91. “My love for you runs deep like the bottomless sea, and it stretches as far as the eyes can see. That’s how much I love you.” – Anonymous
92. “I know that I am way too deeply in love with you when I glance at your smile and realize that I don’t want to live a single day without seeing it.” – Anonymous
93. “In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.” – Anonymous
94. “We fell into the love that had been lying beneath our love like water below ice and understood that while we had been having a lot of fun together we had only been skating on the surface, and now we were as deep as we could go.” – Anonymous
95. “I love you so deeply that I’m afraid of hurting you. At night I dream of you leaving, and I’d wake up with tears in my eyes in the morning. I need you.” – Anonymous
96. “I have no special gift. With deep love, I give what I have.” – Debasish Mridha
97. “You’re nothing short of my everything. I wouldn’t have it any other way.” – Anonymous
98. “The sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you.” – Anonymous
99. “There is madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” – Leo Christopher
100. “May your love for me be like the scent of the evening sea drifting in through a quiet window, so I do not have to run or chase or fall to feel you. All I have to do is breathe.” – Sanober Khan
Did You Gain a New Understanding of What Deep Love Is After Reading Our Collection?
Deep love is what gives life meaning and color. It inspires people to constantly work to be better, kinder, and stronger. This kind of feeling makes you wake up to a more colorful and brighter day, no matter the circumstances.
Moreover, it is our only weapon in a world full of hatred and hardships. It teaches us to be soft no matter how much reality toughens us up. Without it, we will not find the happiness and fulfillment we need to keep going on in life.
Hopefully, these quotes were able to enlighten you about the importance of deep love. Feel free to reread our collection to motivate you or your partner whenever you’re experiencing life’s low points.
Did you find a quote to send to someone special? Which quotes were most relevant to you? Share them with us in the section below.