Let these unconditional love quotes show you why love is a powerful tool that can change your world.
Unconditional love roots from complete selflessness.
It is when you finally decide to wholeheartedly offer your love for somebody without asking for anything in return.
Giving it to another person may be difficult, but it is a love that is worth the world.
So, if you want to know more about unconditional love, these quotes will help you understand it. Maybe this collection can even inspire you to extend it to somebody.
Check out the complete list below.
Start reading here.
And don’t miss out these true love quotes.
Best Unconditional Love Quotes
1. “Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being.” – Ram Dass
2. “Love is not a temporary feeling or emotion. Emotions and feelings change, sometimes, daily, but true unconditional love is everlasting.” – Anonymous
3. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
4. “Love is unconditional. It is neither aroused nor diminished by the other’s value or qualities. It is a spontaneous gift that seeks nothing for the giver.” – Simon May
5. “Almost all of you misunderstand what unconditional love is. It is holding vibrational alignment with who you are no matter what is going on around you.” – Abraham Hicks
6. “Unconditional love is loving someone beyond their limits and yours.” – Anonymous
7. “Unconditional love means withdrawing your attention from the conditions that prevent love.” – Anonymous
8. “The greatest power that mankind could ever achieve is the power of unconditional love. This is when people love with no limitations, conditions, or boundaries.” – Tony Green
9. “Love is so unconditional. Love liberates. Love is the reason why I do what I do, and so I think it is the greatest gift we have.” – BeBe Winans
10. “Unconditional love is when someone hurts you, but because you care about that person so much, you choose not to hurt them in return.” – Anonymous
11. “Actual love, as in unconditional love, doesn’t mean you love everything about the person. It means you don’t need them to be different than they are for you to be happy.” – Anonymous
12. “Unconditional love is our birthright, not judgment or condemnation, and there’s nothing we need to do to earn it. This is simply who and what we are.” – Anita Moorjani
13. “Unconditional love is an illogical notion, but such a great and powerful one.” – A.J. Jacobs
14. “The most basic need a soul has is to experience unconditional love and acceptance.” – Anonymous
15. “The only way love can last a lifetime is if it is unconditional.” – Stephen Kendrick
Also read: Love Quotes for Her
Deep Unconditional Love Quotes and What It Entails
16. “Unconditional love is when you would wholeheartedly do anything for someone. You would do it without them even asking. You would do it because you want to because they mean that much to you. And what a beautiful feeling that is, to have found someone worth being that vulnerable for.” – Anonymous
17. “True unconditional love starts from you to you. Stop waiting on others to give it to you.” – Edmond Mbiaka
18. “Only love that continues to flow in the face of anger, blame, and indifference can be called love. All else is simply a transaction.” – Vironika Tugaleva
19. “Unconditional love is not based on the performance of the receiver, but on the character of the giver.” – Anonymous
20. “Unconditional love is the outer expression of inner peace.” – Anonymous
21. “Unconditional love never fails any test. It can struggle, but the bond cannot be broken.” – Anonymous
22. “To love everyone unconditionally does not mean to give everyone your unconditional time. Sometimes, to love completely, we must never see someone again. This, too, is love. This is giving someone the freedom to exist and be happy, even if it must be without you.” – Vironika Tugaleva
23. “To love without need or without expectation of restitution, that is how we ought to love.” – Criss Jami
24. “Unconditional love says, ‘I’m going to love because I am a lover, not because you are lovable.'” – Abraham Hicks
25. “Unconditional love is about loving, irrespective of the results or the performance. It is about loving no matter what.” – Darryl Cross
26. “Loving and being loved unconditionally means taking a leap of faith.” – Anonymous
27. “Unconditional love is the gate that lets abundant happiness enter your home, and your heart, and stay there, forever.” – Nathan Workman
28. “Love is unconditional and felt with the heart. Those who put conditions on their love are selfish and will lose out on what unconditional love has to offer.” – Anonymous
29. “If we don’t risk being hurt, we cannot give unconditional love. Unconditional love gives others the right to hurt us.” – John Bevere
30. “Unconditional love should not be presumed to be without ardent expectations as also the inevitable disappointment.” – R.N. Prasher
Romantic Unconditional Love Quotes
31. “Learning to have patience and not forcing the relationship is part of twin soul process. If you are trying to force your will onto the other person, chances are you’re not ready to really connect yourself. There should be no blame here, only deep and unconditional love.” – Chimnese Davids
32. “We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don’t mean.” – Will Smith
33. “Love, what is love? Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.” – Chris Moore
34. “Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
35. “The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.” – John Powell
36. “Find someone who is proud to have you, scared to lose you, fights for you, appreciates you, respects you, cares for you, and loves you unconditionally.” – Anonymous
37. “They say you have to earn the right to be loved. No, love is unconditional. If you love someone, they don’t have to earn it.” – C. JoyBell C.
38. “Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn’t just a strong feeling. It is a decision, a judgment, and a promise.” – Anonymous
Also read: Romantic Quotes
Unconditional Love Quotes for Him and Her
39. “I love you unconditionally. You are the world to me.” – Anonymous
40. “My love is unconditional. Your action is irrelevant.” – Anonymous
41. “I love you deeply, madly, unconditionally, forever and ever.” – Anonymous
42. “Love me without restriction. Trust me without fear. Want me without demand. Accept me for who I am.” – Anonymous
43. “I don’t want someone who sees the good about me. I want someone who sees the bad and still loves me.” – Anonymous
44. “She wasn’t afraid of my demons, and I did not fear her madness. We saw beyond those things that life does to a person. And underneath it all, there’s a beautiful soul that just wants to be loved.” – J.M. Storm
45. “I love you with every piece of me. I will love and love and love until I have nothing left. I will make more out of nothing that lives where everything once did. I would dismantle me to put you back together again.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
46. “I love you without knowing how or when or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
47. “Listen, I love you. I know sometimes I’m a little bit of a disappointment. I rarely know what I want or think before I act. Still, I want you to know that in a lifetime of rushed decisions, wrong turns, and spectacular messes, you’re the first thing that’s felt right.” – Beau Taplin
48. “I love you means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I don’t wish to change you into someone else. It means that I do not expect perfection from you, just as you don’t expect it from me. I love you means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you are in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you are down, not just when you’re fun to be with.” – Deanne Laura Gilbert
49. “Nothing you become will disappoint me. I have no preconception that I’d like to see you be or do. I have no desire to foresee you, only to discover you. You can’t disappoint me.” – Mary Haskell
50. “I do not want to change anything in you. I love you the way you are.” – Anonymous
More Unconditional Love Quotes to Ponder On
51. “The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
52. “When we make the choice to fill our heart space with unconditional love, our worlds blossom into a beauty far greater than we have known.” – Rio Godfrey
53. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
54. “Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.” – Anonymous
55. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
56. “Love—not dim and blind but so far-seeing that it can glimpse around corners, around bends and twists and illusion. Instead of overlooking faults, love sees through him to the secret inside.” – Vera Nazarian
57. “I think modern medicine has become like a prophet offering a life free of pain. It is nonsense. The only thing I know that truly heals people is unconditional love.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
58. “Unconditional love, on the other hand, loves without the need for recognition or validation. Those who love unconditionally are driven by the reality of their own experiences, constantly remembering what it took and how much it cost for others to love them in their respective conditions.” – Kenyatta Arnette
59. “No amount of money, success, ambition, compatibility, eagerness, or good intention can give meaning to or sustain your relationship like unconditional love can.” – Dwayne L. Buckingham
60. “Unconditional love, agape love, will not be swayed by time or circumstances.” – Stephen Kendrick
Did These Quotes Explain to You the Importance of Unconditional Love?
To love unconditionally can give our lives meaning and purpose. It is a freeing act that allows us to serve other people without thinking about ourselves. This is also what makes it so noble and selfless.
But, we should also understand that unconditional love doesn’t equate to neglecting our own needs and wants. After all, it is a love coming from ourselves that transcends to others. It is to accept someone for who they are as we do to ourselves.
Humans have long tried to define what love is, and we can all agree that it can only be understood through the heart. Although words aren’t enough to understand it, may these quotes shed light about its role to you. So, go on and spread love because we need more of it in this world!
Did you learn a lot about love? What does unconditional love mean to you? Comment your answers below!