Laughter is the best medicine, and that’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top 60 Dumb and Dumber quotes to make you feel jolly and bright!
Dumb and Dumber is a 1994 box office comedy film directed by Peter Farrelly. The main actors are the well-known Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels.
Despite widespread criticism, this film’s success has endured.
Give yourself the happiness you deserve. To get away from your sadness, read the funny, funnier, and funniest quotes ever. Enjoy!
Start reading here.
Best Dumb and Dumber Quotes
1. “Why you going to the airport? Flying somewhere?” – Lloyd Christmas
2. “We got no food, we got no jobs, our pets’ heads are falling off!” – Lloyd Christmas
3. “According to the map, we’ve only gone 4 inches.” – Harry Dunne
4. “I’m going to hang by the bar. Put out the vibe.” – Lloyd Christmas
5. “Nice set of hooters you got there!” – Harry Dunne
6. “No way! We landed on the moon!” – Lloyd Christmas
7. “So you’re telling me there’s a chance!” – Lloyd Christmas
8. “I just figured she was a raging alcoholic.” – Lloyd Christmas
9. “Austria. Well then. G’day, mate! Let’s put another shrimp on the barbie!” – Lloyd Christmas
10. “I’ll bet you 20 bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day.” – Lloyd Christmas
11. “That John Denver’s full of shit, man.” – Lloyd Christmas
12. “She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don’t know, I wasn’t really paying attention.” – Harry Dunne
13. “You can’t triple stamp a double stamp!” – Harry Dunne
14. “Just when I think you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this and totally redeem yourself.” – Harry Dunne
15. “I desperately want to make love to a schoolboy.” – Lloyd Christmas
Related: Pootie Tang Quotes
Hilarious Dumb and Dumber Quotes That Will Tickle You With Happiness
16. “One time we mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu. We called it bullshit.” – Harry Dunne
17. “You sold my dead bird to a blind kid?” – Harry Dunne
18. “I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.” – Harry Dunne
19. “I don’t get it, Lloyd. She told me 10 o’clock, sharp! Are you sure you went to the right bar?” – Harry Dunne
20. “You know what really chaps my ass though? I spent my life savings turning my van into a dog. The alarm alone cost me two hundred.” – Harry Dunne
21. “You just drove a sixth of the way in the wrong direction! We don’t have enough money to get to Aspen! We don’t have enough money to get home! We don’t have enough money to eat! We don’t have enough money to sleep!” – Harry Dunne
22. “You had an extra pair of gloves this entire time?!” – Harry Dunne
23. “Big Gulps, huh? Alright!” – Lloyd Christmas
24. “Thanks. Hey, I guess they’re right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. I’ll be right back. Don’t you go dying on me!” – Lloyd Christmas
25. “It’s okay, I’m a limo driver!” – Lloyd Christmas
26. “Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life. Mary and I went skiing, we made a snowman, and she touched my leg.” – Harry Dunne
27. “That’s as good as money, sir. Those are I.O.U’s.” – Lloyd Christmas
28. “Did you pay the Gas-man?” – Lloyd Christmas
29. “Oh yeah. They always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident, you know?” – Lloyd Christmas
30. “Boy, this party really died.” – Lloyd Christmas
Related: Tommy Boy Quotes
Dumb and Dumber Quotes That Will Slap You With Reality
31. “Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you’re chewin’ on a burger, the next minute you’re dead meat.” – Lloyd Christmas
32. “Yeah! Unless you wanna work 40 hours a week.” – Lloyd Christmas
33. “You don’t kill people you don’t know. That’s a rule.” – Mike Starr
34. “Some people just aren’t cut out for life on the road.” – Lloyd Christmas
35. “You gotta take life by the balls! Chew it up and spit it out! Dance to the tune of a different drummer! Spread your wings and fly and run and jump! God, help me!” – Lloyd Christmas
36. “We are supposed to talk about all expenditures Lloyd! We are on a very tight budget.” – Harry Dunne
37. “Well, it’s not gonna do us any good sitting here whining about it. We’re in a hole. We’re just going to have to dig ourselves out.” – Lloyd Christmas
Dumb and Dumber Quotes to Get You off Your Seat
38. “Kick his ass, Sea Bass.” – Friend of Sea Bass
39. “Hey, you wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh!” – Lloyd Christmas
40. “Yeah, I lost my job too.” – Harry Dunne
41. “Mock! Yeah!” – Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne
42. “What if he shot me in the face?” – Harry Dunne
43. “I hate when women do that. She wanted to see you again! And now no? Now, wait a minute! Wait! She must have meant 10 o’clock at night!” – Harry Dunne
44. “My friend Harry and I are saving up to open our own pet store.” – Lloyd Christmas
45. “Excuse me, Flo?” – Lloyd Christmas
46. “Yeah, well you aware it’s against the law to have an open alcohol container here in the state of Pennsylvania? Come on.” – State Trooper
47. “If I know her as well as I think I do, she’ll invite us right in for tea and strumpets!” – Lloyd Christmas
More Dumb and Dumber Quotes
48. “Oh look, frost!” – Harry Dunne
49. “Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense.” – Lloyd Christmas
50. “It’s a cardigan, but thanks for noticing.” – Harry Dunne
51. “Some place warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I’m talkin’ bout a little place called, As-pen.” – Lloyd Christmas
52. “Kiss it! You kiss mine! Both cheeks, both lips! Right here! Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah!” – Harry Dunne
53. “Pull your vehicle to the side of the road! License and registration, please. You fellas were going a little fast back there, wouldn’t you say? You fellas been doing a bit of boozing, have ya? Suckin back on grandpa’s old cough medicine?” – State Trooper
54. “Would you like an atomic pepper, Mr. Mentalino?” – Harry Dunne
55. “That’s what we’re gonna call it. ‘I Got Worms!’ We’re gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms.” – Lloyd Christmas
56. “I’d like to eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti.” – Lloyd Christmas
57. “The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I’d do anything to bone her.” – Lloyd Christmas
58. “Man, I would have to be a real lowlife to go rooting around in someone else’s private property.” – Lloyd Christmas
59. “Hey, look, the Monkees. They were a huge influence on the Beatles.” – Lloyd Christmas
60. “You said it, pal. Maybe we’re not as good of friends as we thought. I mean, if one beautiful girl can rip us apart, then maybe our friendship isn’t worth a damn. Maybe we should call it quits right now.” – Lloyd Christmas
What Is The Stupidest Thing You’ve Ever Done With Your Friends?
Don’t take life too seriously; sometimes, all we need is a little craziness with our friends and loved ones. Happiness has the potential to extend our lives and lower our risk of developing health problems. It’s the key to a more successful and bountiful life.
Dumb and Dumber is an American comedy film about two best friends who found a briefcase at the airport. They plan to travel around the United States to find the owner and return the briefcase. But, the money they were about to return became associated with a kidnapping.
Their lack of common sense and jolliness leads them to the most clever solutions to difficult situations. Here, you’ll realize that sometimes, simple solutions are best.
Did you enjoy reading our collection? Which quotes are your favorites? We would be happy to see your answer in the comments below!