Let these follow your dreams quotes encourage, inspire, and persuade you to move forward today!
One might have big dreams, yet they are afraid of the process they will have to go through to reach those dreams.
One might also dream of being something more, yet they don’t want to put in the work to improve themselves.
These are some of the main reasons that keep you from reaching your dreams and success in life.
To get what we want out of life, we have to stand, start moving, and put in tireless effort to get closer to our goals.
We won’t achieve happiness in life if we just idly dream and hope. We must take action!
It can be a daunting task, so start by reading these follow your dreams quotes we’ve compiled.
Grab a pen and a sheet of paper and list quotes that stand out to you.
Best Follow Your Dreams Quotes
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started by a mouse.” – Walt Disney
2. “All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
3. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” – Walt Disney
4. “Follow your dreams, believe in yourself, and don’t give up.” – Rachel Corrie
5. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
6. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
7. “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it.” – Steven Conrad
8. “Stop dreaming about your bucket list and start living it.” – Annette White
9. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
Inspirational Quotes About Following Your Dreams
10. “As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – Barbara Sher
11. “Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar
12. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
14. “Don’t just be a dreamer, create goals for yourself and follow them to the end.” – Nathan Ergang
15. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell
16. “If you dream of becoming an eagle, you follow your dreams and not the words of a bunch of chickens.” – Penny Johnson Jerald
17. “You see things—and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were—and I say, ‘Why not?’” – George Bernard Shaw
18. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” – Elvis Presley
Follow Your Dreams Quotes to Motivate You
19. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work and patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
20. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
21. “Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.” – Belva Davis
22. “When you follow your dreams, you encourage other people to follow theirs.” – Nafessa Williams
23. “My advice to anyone, whatever their field, is to never be afraid to chase a dream because of the risk of failure or ridicule.” – Jason Ayres
24. “Follow your dreams, work hard, practice, and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.” – Sasha Cohen
25. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve—the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
26. “Dare to dream, but even more importantly, dare to put action behind your dreams.” – Josh Hinds
27. “Just because you have a dream doesn’t mean the road is going to be easy. In fact, to follow one’s dream can often mean enduring more than you ever have before, moving completely out of your comfort zone of security from what you already know, spending hours upon hours of hard work not ever sure that the path is paved or full of potholes.” – Catherine Pulsifer
28. “Follow your dreams. I am not saying it’s going to be easy, but I am saying it’s going to be worth it.” – Moffat Machingura
Always Follow Your Dreams Quotes
29. “Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day it will come true.” – Lindsey Vonn
30. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
31. “Follow your dreams and use your natural-born talents and skills to make this a better world for tomorrow.” – Paul Watson
32. “Sometimes, you follow your dreams. I say to the young people, ‘If you have a dream, chase it.’” – Karl Malone
33. “Follow your passion and dreams, do what you truly love, put aside any nonsense or worries and realize that this moment is all we’ve got.” – Frank Arrigazzi
34. “Stay focused, go after your dreams, and keep moving towards your goals.” – LL Cool J
35. “Passionately pursue your dreams and strive to have a good spirit while you do—for it will greatly help you make those dreams a reality.” – Rachel Sazon-Reyes
36. “You’ll be much more successful if you follow your dreams and follow your passions.” – Jay Weatherill
37. “People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. Live your truth and don’t ever stop!” – Steve Maraboli
38. “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” – Joseph Atser
39. “Next time you are filled with passion and a desire to create change, remember to take steps towards your dream, not leaps.” – Calvin Simpson
40. “Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t—will be priceless.” – Kevin Ngo
Short Follow Your Dreams Quotes That’ll Speak to Your Heart and Soul
41. “Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.” – Chris Brown
42. “Just follow your dreams and be patient.” – Angelique Kerber
43. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
44. “Don’t let people discourage you from living your dreams.” – David DeNotaris
45. “Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.” – Anonymous
46. “Believe in your dreams, no matter how impossible they seem.” – Walt Disney
47. “All I can say is that it’s important to follow your dreams.” – Hunx
48. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
49. “Believe in and follow your dreams.” – Kristanna Loken
50. “Follow your dreams. It’s always too early to quit.” – Anonymous
Did These Quotes Encourage You to Start Chasing Your Dreams?
Dreams make our lives more colorful and more worthwhile. However, just dreaming is not enough. If we really want to attain happiness and success, we have to move and start chasing those dreams actively.
Sadly, making our dreams come true is not an easy feat; it requires a determined and persistent mind, a brave soul, and a body that can withstand physical pressure. We might get tired physically, emotionally, and mentally. But, always keep in mind that little and daily progress means that we’re one step closer to achieving our goals.
Dreaming is free, so dream big dreams. But, make sure you give your all to achieve those goals, too! With that, we hope the quotes in this list were able to hit your heart and encourage you to continue fighting and grinding for the life you want and deserve!