Let these keep your head up quotes be your reminder that you are capable of anything in this world.
People have innate talents and strengths. However, even with those, failure is inevitable.
This is why we need to learn that keeping our heads up amidst challenges is crucial for becoming better individuals.
No matter how low we get because of our mistakes, there will always be opportunities to do better. Take your mistakes as inspiration and encouragement, and explore what you can learn from them.
Keeping your head up all the time, especially with the harshness of the world, is difficult.
But, you must never give up. If you just continue fighting, you will develop the resilience and grit needed to gain the strength and confidence to succeed.
Read through this list of keep your head up quotes and learn from people all over the globe!
We’re confident their insights and life-changing wisdom will shape you into better and stronger people!
Check out the complete list below.
Best Keep Your Head up Quotes
1. “To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now—smile, keep your head up, keep
moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it.” – Germany Kent
2. “Keep your head up in failure and your head down in success.” – Jerry Seinfeld
3. “Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong.” – Ben Howard
4. “Even though you are fed up, you’ve got to keep your head up.” – Tupac Shakur
5. “Keep your head up—you are so much better than you believe. I promise.” – Anonymous
6. “Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.” – Max L. Forman
7. “Keep your chin up but not so high that you cannot see what is right in front of you.” – Joshua F.
8. “Never think about something wrong you did in the past, always look forward with your head up high. Have no regrets.” – Jared Leto
9. “Keep your head up and don’t let anything get to you. Always keep good posture.” – Dante Bichette Jr.
10. “Keep your head up even if sometimes all you would want to do is hide away. Remember that it always gets easier.” – Anonymous
11. “Keep your head up high, walk away from things that only bring so much pain in your life, and move on.” – Anonymous
12. “Keep your head up. Keep fighting. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and your struggles only make you better in the end.” – Anonymous
Inspirational Quotes to Keep Your Head Up
13. “The world is not a kind place, yet it rewards those who are daring and brave. Keeping your head up is key if you want to be among those who take the world as it is and make the most of what it has to offer.” – Anonymous
14. “So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
15. “Keep your head up because one day one person will fight like hell for you, the same as you would for them, and it will be a deep love. So, keep your head up.” – Carlos Salinas
16. “Abundance is a direct reflection of your preparation to live abundantly. People who are ready for abundance keep their heads up, their eyes open, and give thanks for everything they get.” – Iyanla Vanzant
17. “Keep your head high no matter what happens. You’ll be alright. If the moment hurts, do not fall victim to its pain. Look ahead. Focus on what can be. Focus on dreams. You’ll make it.” – Anonymous
18. “Always hold your head up high, even if on the inside you’re about to cry. Pretend that nothing is wrong at all. Close your eyes before you fall. If you can’t see it, it’s not there.” – Anonymous
19. “When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.” – Anonymous
20. “As the world falls, I will keep my head up high because I know at the end of the time, I fall with my heart sorrowing into the sky.” – Christina Dessert
21. “Hold your head high, and stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes but morning comes—keep hope alive.” – Jesse Jackson
22. “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.” – Richard Nixon
Short Keep Your Head up Quotes to Motivate You
23. “Keep your head up. It has to get worse before it gets better.” – Anonymous
24. “It is important to keep your head up and follow what you believe is right.” – Ajay Naidu
25. “Don’t let anyone knock you down. Keep your head up.” – Greyson Chance
26. “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.” – Anonymous
27. “You have to lift your head out of the mud and just do it.” – Teri Garr
28. “You cannot hold your head high with your hand out.” – Proverb
29. “Off you pop, then, and keep your chin up.” – Jason Wilson
30. “Come on, you know, chin up, chest out, and best foot forward.” – Fred Astaire
31. “The rain will pass. Keep your head up. Look for the rainbow.” – Anonymous
32. “You gotta keep your head up even when the road is hard. Never give up.” – Tupac Shakur
33. “Keep your head up and be patient.” – A. J. McLean
34. “When times get rough, keep your head up.” – CC Sabathia
35. “Chin up princess. Or the crown slips.” – Anonymous
Also read: Short Quotes
Keep Your Head up Quotes That’ll Provide Life-Changing Insights
36. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
37. “Never back down. Always keep your head up to show haters what you’re capable of.” – Anonymous
38. “Keep your head held high because the floor isn’t very interesting to look at.” – Anonymous
39. “You’ve got to keep your head up, keep fighting, and do the best you can.” – Pablo Sandoval
40. “When you walk through a storm, keep your chin up high and don’t be afraid of the dark.” – Oscar Hammerstein II
41. “If we let our head drop, our heart drops with it. Keep your head up, and your body is capable of amazing feats.” – Chrissie Wellington
42. “If things don’t work out the way you want, hold your head up high and be proud. And try again. And again. And again!” – Sarah Dessen
43. “Forgive but don’t forget, girl, keep your head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing, don’t believe him. And if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him.” – Tupac Shakur
Keep Your Head up Quotes to Help You Move Forward
44. “I had to hold my head up high and put a bold face on things, but the thoughts keep coming anyway.” – Anne Frank
45. “No matter how much it hurts, you have to hold your head up and keep going.” – Brooke Addison
46. “Sometimes, you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears, and say goodbye.” – Anonymous
47. “I think my mind was blown, I barely feel my feet. I’m gonna hold my head high even in defeat.” – Rick Ross
48. “Keep your head up, your heart open, stay on a positive path, and the right people will come along and join you on it.” – Mandy Hale
49. “Sit tall in the saddle and hold your head up high. Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky, and live like you ain’t afraid to die. Don’t be scared—just enjoy the ride.” – Chris LeDoux
50. “Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I’ve been through. I said it’s because no matter what, I am a survivor, not a victim.” – Patricia Buckley
More Keep Your Head up Quotes for Those Who Need a Boost for Confidence
51. “Put your shoulders back, and hold your head up high knowing that the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives the inside of you.” – Joel Osteen
52. “Don’t wait on approval, validation, and likes from others, always give yourself the highest of approval ratings and work from there. Hold your head up and be fabulous no matter what!” – Jody Watley
53. “Never let anyone tell you who you are, hold your head up high, look them in the eyes and tell them who you are.” – Sonya Parker
54. “It takes someone strong to leave with their head held high. It takes someone stronger to stay with their head held higher.” – Isabella Poretsis
55. “Different is good. When someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold your head up and be proud.” – Angelina Jolie
56. “I didn’t want to be a loser, but I didn’t want to fit in at the same time because I don’t like just being ordinary. So it’s one of those situations where I always kept my head up.” – ASAP Rocky
57. “Don’t let haters get me off my grind. Keep my head up, I know I’ll be fine. Keep fighting until I get there. When I’m down and I feel like giving up I whip my hair back and forth.” – Willow Smith
58. “But, chin up. There’s a medal in it for sure. Nothing like a scrap of ribbon to cheer up a widow.” – Andrew Scott
59. “Lift your head up high and scream out to the world I know I am someone, and let the truth unfurl.” – Michael Jackson
60. “I admire someone who has been through a lot and still keeps their head up.” – Anonymous
Did These Quotes Give You the Push You Need to Continue Moving Forward?
To keep one’s head up is to display confidence, resilience, and strength. Life, as it is, is hard to handle. Most of the time, the challenges it throws us become so tiring and daunting that we feel like letting go and drowning in them will be the most convenient answer.
Albeit challenging, giving up should never be the answer. We must always fight for the life we deserve and for the goals we want to achieve. Never let naysayers belittle you and put you down.
Instead, keep your head up! Have confidence in your capabilities and always look for lessons in your mistakes. Life is hard, but it’s not strict enough to stop you from trying again.
With that, we hope this list of keep your head up quotes was able to uplift you. Whenever you’re faced with difficult decisions, remember that you have the strength and capacity to succeed. Make mistakes, try again, and always strive to do better the next time!