If you like action movies with intense, action-packed scenes, then these Kill Bill quotes are for you!
Kill Bill quickly became known as one of the most gruesome movies ever made. Quentin Tarantino wrote and directed it, leaving an indelible impression on fans and viewers.
The story revolves around the life of a female assassin—a trained killer betrayed by the assassination squad led by her former boss, Bill. They shot her down at her wedding and left her for dead. Four years later, she awakens as The Bride and begins her quest for vengeance.
Aside from all the exciting scenes that will keep you glued to your seat, Kill Bill also has some great lessons on life, vengeance, and forgiveness. Through these morals embedded in the scenes, the movie gained a significant following and earned two more sequels.
If you’re curious about her revenge mission and the story of her life, keep reading the quotes below. Make sure to note down the most powerful quotes that strike your heart to the core!
Best Kill Bill Quotes
1. “It’s mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality!” – The Bride
2. “You and I have unfinished business and not a g*dd*mn f*cking thing you’ve done in the subsequent four years including getting knocked up is gonna change that.” – The Bride
3. “I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut.” – Hattori Hanzo
4. “Because, when it comes to the subject of me, I believe you are truly and utterly incapable of telling the truth, especially to me, and least of all, to yourself. And, when it comes to the subject of me, I am truly and utterly incapable of believing anything you say.” – Bill
5. “I roared and I rampaged and I got bloody satisfaction.” – The Bride
6. “I have only one more. The last one; the one I’m driving to right now. The only one left. And when I arrive at my destination, I am gonna kill Bill!” – The Bride
7. “Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you’ve lost. They belong to me now.” – The Bride
8. “I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you. But that doesn’t suggest I don’t respect you. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you.” – Elle Driver
9. The Bride: “Our reputations precede us.”
Gogo Yubari: “Don’t they?”
The Bride: “Gogo, I know you feel you must protect your mistress. But I beg you, walk away.”
Gogo Yubari: “You call that begging? You can beg better than that!”
Kill Bill Quotes on Revenge
10. “Revenge is a dish best served cold.” – Old Klingon Proverb
11. “When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that not only does God exist, you’re doing His will.” – The Bride
12. “Revenge is never a straight line. It’s a forest, and like a forest, it’s easy to lose your way—to get lost—to forget where you came in.” – Hattori Hanzo
13. “When it comes to you, and us, I have a few unanswered questions. So, before this tale of bloody revenge reaches its climax, I’m going to ask you some questions, and I want you to tell me the truth.” – Bill
14. “That woman deserves her revenge and—we deserve to die. But then again, so does she. So, I guess we’ll just see. Won’t we? – Budd
Iconic Kill Bill Quotes From The Bride (Uma Thurman)
15. “I’m the deadliest woman in the world. But right now—I’m just scared sh*tless for my baby. Please, just look at the strip.” – The Bride
16. “It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that, I’m sorry. But you can take my word for it. Your mother had it comin’. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I’ll be waiting.” – The Bride
17. “As I said before, I’ve allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons. And the second reason is so you can tell him in person everything that happened here tonight.” – The Bride
18. “Hard part’s over. Now let’s get these other piggies wiggling.” – The Bride
19. “No. No. To get even? Even Steven? I would have to kill you, go up to Nikki’s room, kill her, then wait for your husband, the good Dr. Bell, to come home and kill him. That would be even, Vernita. That’d be about square.” – The Bride
20. “Yes, but it was the right decision and I made it for my daughter. She deserved to be born with a clean slate. But with you, she would have been born in a world she shouldn’t have. I had to choose—I chose her.” – The Bride
21. “This is what you get for f*cking around with Yakuzas!” – The Bride
22. “It all depends. When do you want to die? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?” – The Bride
23. “As I lay in the back of Buck’s truck, trying to wrench my limbs out of entropy, I could see the faces of the c*nts that did this to me and the dicks responsible. Members all of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.” – The Bride
24. “You can relax for now. I’m not gonna murder you in front of your child, okay.” – The Bride
Kill Bill Quotes From Bill (David Carradine)
25. “My greatest invention. Or at least, my favorite one—don’t touch it, or I’ll stick another one right in your cheek.” – Bill
26. “Do you find me sadistic? You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now if I wanted to. You know, kiddo, I’d like to believe that you’re aware enough even now to know that there’s nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other—jokers, but not you. No kiddo, at this moment, this is me at my most—masochistic.” – Bill
27. “Now remember, no backtalk, no sarcasm. At least not for the first year. You’re going to have to let him warm-up for you. He hates Caucasians, despises Americans, and has nothing but contempt for women, so in your case, that may take a little while. Adios.” – Bill
28. “If you had to guess where she was headed next, what would be your best guess?” – Bill
29. “More like a sadistic one. Just seeing those steps again makes me ache. You’re gonna have plenty of fun carrying buckets of water up and down that f*cker.” – Bill
30. “Quite simply, the deadliest blow in all of martial arts. He hits you with his fingertips at five different pressure points on your body. And then he lets you walk away. But after you’ve taken five steps, your heart explodes inside your body, and you fall to the floor, dead.” – Bill
31. “Your side always was a bit lonely. But I wouldn’t sit anywhere else.” – Bill
Provoking Kill Bill Quotes From Budd (Michael Madsen)
32. “Get your bony *ss down here in the morning, with a million dollars in folding cash, and I’ll give you the greatest sword ever made by man. How do you like the sound of that?” – Budd
33. “But if you’re gonna act like a horse’s *ss, I’ll spray this whole g*dd*mn can—right in your eyeballs!” – Budd
34. “That gentled ya down some. Ain’t nobody a badass with a double dose of rock salt that deep in their t*ts. Not having t*ts as fine or big as yours, I can’t even imagine how bad that sh*t must sting—yet I don’t want to, either.” – Budd
35. “If you’re gonna compare a Hanzo sword, you compare it to every other sword ever made—that wasn’t made by Hattori Hanzo.” – Budd
36. “They say the number one killer of old people is retirement. People get a job to do, they tend to live a little longer so they can do it. I’ve always figured that warriors and their enemies share the same relationship. So, now that you’re not gonna have to face your enemy anymore on the battlefield, which ‘R’ is filled with: relief or regret?” – Budd
Kill Bill Quotes and Lines From Pai Mei
37. “Since your arm now belongs to me, I want it strong. Can you do that?” – Pai Mei
38. “Your Mandarin is lousy. It causes my ears great discomfort. You bray like an *ss! You are not to speak unless spoken to! It is too much to hope for but—do you speak Cantonese?” – Pai Mei
39. “It’s the wood that should fear your hand, not the other way around. No wonder you can’t do it, you must acquiesce to defeat before you even begin.” – Pai Mei
40. “The exquisite art of the samurai sword? Don’t make me laugh! Your so-called exquisite art is only fit for Japanese fatheads!” – Pai Mei
41. “If you want to eat like a dog, you can live and sleep outside like a dog. If you want to live and sleep like a human, pick up those sticks!” – Pai Mei
Kill Bill Quotes From O-Ren Ishii and Gogo Yubari
42. “You may not be able to fight like a samurai, but at least you can die like a samurai.” – O-Ren Ishii
43. “Swords, however, never get tired. I hope you saved your energy. If you haven’t—you may not last five minutes. But as last looks go, you could do worse.” – O-Ren Ishii
44. “How about now, big boy? Do you still wish to penetrate me? Or is it I—who has penetrated you?” – Gogo Yubari
45. “The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is—I collect your f*cking head. Just like this f*cker here. Now, if any of you sons of b*tches got anything else to say, now’s the f*cking time!” – O-Ren Ishii
46. “Don’t laugh. Do you want to screw me, yes or no?” – Gogo Yubari
Action-Packed Kill Bill Quotes
47. “You know what I did? I killed that miserable old fool! I poisoned his fish heads, and I told him, ‘to me, the word of an old fool like you is worth less than nothing!’” – Elle Driver
48. “But I am gonna ask you questions. And every time you don’t give me answers, I’m gonna cut something off. And I promise you, they will be things you will miss. Give me your other arm!” – The Bride
49. “She is coming, and she is coming to kill you. And unless you accept my assistance, I have no doubt she will succeed.” – Bill
50. Elle Driver: “That’s right. I killed your master. And now I’m gonna kill you too, with your own sword, no less, which in the very immediate future, will become—my sword.”
The Bride: “B*tch, you don’t have a future.”
51. Hattori Hanzo: “Why do you need Japanese steel?”
The Bride: “I have vermin to kill.”
More Kill Bill Quotes That’ll Pique Your Interest
52. “Before that strip turned blue, I was a woman. I was your woman. I was a killer who killed you. Before that strip turned blue, I would have jumped a motorcycle onto a speeding train—for you. But once that strip turned blue, I could no longer do any of those things. Not anymore. Because I was going to be a mother. Can you understand that?” – The Bride
53. “No. You’re not a bad person. You’re a terrific person. You’re my favorite person, but every once in a while, you can be a real cunt.” – Bill
54. “I’m calling you a killer. A natural-born killer. You always have been, and you always will be.” – Bill
55. “Y’all beat the hell out of that woman, but you didn’t kill her. And I put a bullet in her head, but her heart just kept on beating. Now, you saw that yourself with your own beautiful blue eyes, did you not? We’ve done a lot of things to this lady. And if she ever wakes up, we’ll do a whole lot more. But one thing we won’t do is sneak into her room in the night like a filthy rat and kill her in her sleep. And the reason we won’t do that thing is because that thing would lower us. Don’t you agree, Miss Driver?” – Bill
56. “You know, five years ago, if I had to make a list of impossible things that would never happen, you performing a coup de grace on me, by busting a cap in my crown, would have been right at the top of the list. But I’d be wrong, wouldn’t I?” – The Bride
57. “Your swordsmanship is amateur at best.” – Pai Mei
58. The Bride: “How did you find me?”
Bill: “I’m the man.”
59. “Nine dead bodies. And we’re talking the whole she-bang: bride, groom, reverend, reverend’s wife—hell, they even shot that old colored fella that plays the organ.” – Edgar McGraw
60. “Then you can’t do it. What if your enemy is three inches in front of you, what do you do then? Curl into a ball? Or do you put your fist through him?” – Pai Mei
Do You Think Vengeance Is the Only Way to Move Forward?
When one is offended, angered, or hurt by another, revenge can brew inside one’s heart. It may lead you to make decisions that you will later regret. Because of this, people’s views on vengeance differ; some may believe it is justified, while others do not.
The central theme of the Kill Bill movie franchise is vengeance. As the plot thickens in the first movie, we see how The Bride dedicated tremendous time and effort to gain the confidence and strength to exact her rageful revenge on the people who hurt her.
Revenge is never an easy topic, and in the same way, it is rarely the correct answer. When you live your life with hatred, negativity, and the need to harm others, you will live a poor and sad life. Yes, it may shape you to what you think is a stronger version of yourself, but in reality, it actually destroys you.
This movie is brutal in some ways, but it also has a lot to say about life. It is a reminder not to let past mistakes and revenge consume our whole beings and destroy the love we have inside ourselves. Hopefully, these Kill Bill quotes were able to open your eyes to just that.
Have you watched any of the Kill Bill movies? Please, leave a comment below.