These Mickey Mouse quotes will help you relive your childhood memories and fill your day with positivity!
Since the beginning, Mickey Mouse has been a part of our lives. He’s in our notebooks, bags, clothes, room—everywhere. He even made us fantasize about visiting the happiest place on the planet, Disneyland.
Perhaps our favorite part of the day when we were younger was joining him in finding treasure, making Pluto happy, impressing Minnie, and more!
As kids, we thought it was just all fun and games. We did not realize that he’s been teaching us life lessons people of any age can benefit from.
So, if you want to view Mickey in a whole new light, check our complete list below.
This compilation will remind you to value your friends and find your own unique ways to be happy.
Check out the complete list below!
And make sure to read these Minnie Mouse quotes and Walt Disney quotes.
Best Mickey Mouse Quotes
1. “You’d never let the darkness get the best of you. I’m sure of that.”
2. “When you’re curious you find lots of interesting things to do.”
3. “All you need is a little bit of magic.”
4. “Donald, good sports don’t brag.”
5. “Not yet, huh? Oh, that’s okay. No need to rush. I’ll be waitin’ right here!”
Famous Mickey Mouse Quotes
6. “I can’t help you with revenge.”
7. “Now to make the clubhouse appear, we need to say the magic words, exactly right. ‘Cause if we don’t, well, something funny might happen. The magic words are ‘Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!’ Say it with me. ‘Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!’”
8. “Lie? Well, lie or no lie, Musketeers do not run from danger, and as long as we wear these uniforms, neither do we?”
9. “We got ears, say cheers.”
10. “You’re lying, Maleficent. Not even you would go through this much trouble just for that. What is it you’re really after?”
11. “Arithmetic is being able to count up to 20 without taking off your shoes.”
Inspiring Mickey Mouse Quotes for Everyone Who Has Dreams
12. “It’s fun to do the impossible.”
13. “If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star, you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”
14. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.”
15. “This is it, guys. When these doors open, we got to make a very first impression.”
Mickey Mouse Quotes About Love
16. “You are and always have been my dream.”
17. “I will always be there with you, right there in your heart.”
18. “Someone worth having is someone worth waiting for.”
19. “Oh, Minnie. You’re all the music I’ll ever need.”
20. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.”
Also read: True Love Quotes
Mickey Mouse Quotes About Life
21. “Live every moment so as not to regret what you are about to do.”
22. “Happiness is not about having or not having problems. Everyone has problems, but not everyone is happy.”
23. “Don’t stress over anything that you can’t change.”
Positive Mickey Mouse Quotes
24. “Smile, breathe, and believe in magic.”
25. “Brr, that wind sure is chilly! Don’t be gloomy just ’cause it’s cold! C’mon, let’s do somethin’ fun together!”
26. “Ya got this one for sure!”
27. “Merry Christmas! It’s hard not to be happy on Christmas, y’know? Well, I know I’m happy to be spendin’ it with you!”
28. “Nice to see ya again, pal! Every time I see ya, you’re runnin’ off somewhere. Ha-ha! Your enthusiasm is contagious!”
Also read: Positive Quotes
Mickey Mouse Quotes to Remind Us of the Value of True Friends
29. “I may be small, but I’ve got friends that make me feel 10-feet-tall.”
30. “Best friends stick together.”
31. “Hiya, Pluto and I were just lookin’ for somethin’. Seems Pluto here buried his favorite bone but now he’s forgotten where he put it. I’ve been helpin’ him look, but we haven’t had any luck so far.”
Mickey Mouse Quotes to Help You Enjoy New Experiences
32. “To really enjoy it here, ya oughta go around talkin’ to everybody ya see. Ya never know what kind of fascinatin’ friendship ya might end up with!”
33. “Wonder who we’ll see next? We get lots of visitors here in Castleton. Maybe one of ’em’ll be somebody you’ve always wanted to meet!”
34. “Keep your ears open! When ya get close enough to somebody, ya might hear ’em mumble somethin’. If what they say sounds interestin’ enough, go ahead and talk to ’em!”
Mickey Mouse Quotes That’ll Teach Us to Practice Gratitude
35. “Could it be? Wow! Ya did it! It looks just like the real thing—only smaller! I can’t thank ya enough for this li’l gem! And I know the perfect place to really show it off, too!”
36. “Gotta love spring weather! These warm spring winds make me all toasty inside!”
37. “Summer is wide open! Hit the beach, go hikin’—why, you can do just about anythin’ in the summertime!”
38. “Evenin’! Gosh, the night sky sure is pretty, isn’t it? Look at all those twinklin’ stars!”
Mickey Mouse Quotes That Show His Sweet and Thoughtful Side
39. “It’s almost Valentine’s Day—gosh, I gotta remember to get something for Minnie.”
40. “Ya mean you’ll look for it for me? Aw, thanks, pal! Not to rush ya, but I’d hate to keep Minnie waitin’ too long. Thanks a lot!”
41. “Hot dog! Ya found it! That’s it! That’s the seed Minnie was lookin’ for, all right! Now my collection of seeds for Minnie is complete! Why, if Minnie knew what a big help ya were, I know she’d be pleased as punch! Ha-ha! Thanks a lot!”
42. “I’m really lookin’ forward to makin’ that new outfit. After all, if I’m goin’ out with Minnie, I gotta look my best!”
43. “Whoa! Minnie would love that rose!”
44. “I really like what you’ve done with this ol’ café. why, with all these smiles everywhere ya look, ya know it’s gotta be a winner! Ya worked so hard to make this place so great and I wanted to give ya a little somethin’ just to say thanks. Here ya go! Gee, I sure hope ya like it!”
Appreciative Mickey Mouse Quotes to Dedicate to Your Friends
45. “You’re the best, pal!”
46. “Hooray! You did it.”
47. “Say, wait a second—gosh! Did ya put your whole outfit together like that? And your hairstyle, too? Hot dog! Good job!”
48. “Great smile, pal!”
49. “Thanks! That means a lot.”
Mickey Mouse Quotes and Lyrics for Those Who Want to Sing Along With Him
50. “We’ll have fun, we’ll be new faces, we’ll do things, and we’ll go places, all around the world, we’ll go marchin’.”
51. “Come inside, it’s fun inside.”
52. “Come on, gang! Let’s show Donald we all believe in our dreams. Just reach down deep inside and find the magic in your heart. Then, on the count of three, we’ll all wish together real loud by saying, ‘Dreams come true!’”
53. “That’s right, Donald! By remembering about the power of dreams, you reminded us all that when we believe in ourselves, and our friends, and our family—why, there’s nothin’ we can’t do! Gee, when you find the dream inside your heart, anything is possible!”
54. “Take the dream with you, wherever you may go!”
55. “Donald, that’s it! As long as we all believe, then the power of dreams will always triumph.”
56. “Nothing can stop us now. I’ll tell ya how. We’re gonna make it happen. Let’s take a ride and spend a day in the countryside.”
57. “Come on and count with Mickey. Come on. We’re counting up and counting down. Get ready for big fun. It’s Mickey’s countdown. Swell. Come on and count with Mickey. Oh boy, ‘cause when it comes to counting, Mickey’s number one, yeah.”
58. “Daisy Bo-Peep fell fast asleep. And dreamed her flock had strayed. And when she awoke, it was no joke, her sheep had gone away.”
Great Mickey Mouse Quotes to Relive Some of His Most Exciting Adventures
59. “Hi there, I’m lookin’ for somethin’—I wanna make some real snazzy clothes over at the boutique, but I still need this one last material and I just can’t find it. Y’see, I’ve got a date with Minnie comin’ up and I really wanted to have those clothes done by then.”
60. “Hey! Seein’ ya run around all full of energy like that—why it makes me awful happy!”
61. “Now where could it be? Hiya! I was gatherin’ up some flower seeds. Minnie’s lookin’ to do some gardenin’, so I thought I’d try to find as many different seeds as I could. But no matter how hard I look, there’s this one seed I just can’t seem to find. Gosh, I’m in a real fix.”
62. “Sorry I am late, everybody. I had to stop by the bank. I was over-drawn.”
63. “Hey everybody! It’s me, Mickey Mouse! Say, you wanna come inside my clubhouse? Well, alright. Let’s go!”
64. “Someone’s at the door. I wonder who it could be?”
65. “Mousker hey, Mousker hi, Mousker ho! Mousker ready, Mousker set, here we go! You’re a-thinkin’ and a-solvin’ work-it-through. Mousker me, Mousker you, Mousker doer! Mousker me, Mousker you, Mousker doer! Meeska, Mooska, Mouska-doer! Mousketools—Mousketools—Mousketools!Here are your Mousketools!”
More Mickey Mouse Quotes That Zoom in on His Popular Catchphrases
66. “Oh, Toodles!”
67. “See ya, real soon.”
68. “That sure is swell.”
69. “Welcome to our clubhouse! Are you ready to play? Ha, hot dog!”
70. “We’ve used all our Mousketools! Say ‘Super Cheers!’”
What Similarities Do Mickey Mouse and Your Best Friend Have?
As we age, our interpretation of things change. Now, reading his words as an adult, we begin introspecting Mickey Mouse’s effect on us. Suddenly, it isn’t all just about his energy or the melody of his songs, but the depth of his words.
Mickey Mouse is and will forever be the epitome and symbol of a great friend. In all his words and actions, he exemplifies this—being appreciative and loving of our friends. He reminds us that showing adoration for our loved ones doesn’t have to be done in grand gestures; sometimes, just saying a word of thanks or hugging them is enough.
He’s also a great role model for kids because he doesn’t wait for someone to make him happy. Mickey Mouse creates his own happiness and adventure in life; we should too! Let us ditch the notion that we can only feel joy with the help of someone or something else.
If you find yourself drowning in sadness or tired in life, feel free to browse the collection anytime you want! Let Mickey Mouse lead you to a happier and more fulfilled life.
What version of Mickey Mouse did you grow up with? Are there any other quotes that you would like us to add? Please, share your thoughts below!