Check out this list of the top 70 Money Heist quotes that’ll speak to anyone looking for a show that will strengthen their resolve!
Money Heist is among the most successful original shows on Netflix.
With its bold ideas and intense episodes, it is no surprise that it has become a phenomenon worldwide.
Fans continue to prove their love and support for the show by playing the soundtrack on repeat and purchasing different types of merchandise.
But, more than the hype, Money Heist has become a symbol of resistance.
People are being pushed to fight against tyranny and abuse whenever they see their favorite characters on the show.
The iconic mask and red suit indeed inspired many to protest against all forms of abuse—in any way they can, big or small.
It may be a work of fiction, but the true-to-life portrayal of the world’s workings makes it worth watching over and over.
Here’s a collection of our favorite quotes from the series! Make sure you don’t miss out and read through to the end.
Check out the list below.
Best Money Heist Quotes
1. “The things that are really important in life have a high price. Rebellion. Liberty. Ideals.” – Berlin
2. “After all, what’s more human than the fight for survival?” – Tokyo
3. “Weakness is not in us, it is in what we have outside.” – The Professor
4. “In the end, love is a good thing for everything to fall apart.” – Tokyo
5. “Things we can’t see affect our lives much more than we think.” – Tokyo
6. “In moments like this, you feel death creeping in, and you know nothing will ever be the same. But you need to do whatever it takes to survive.” – Tokyo
7. “They say love can move worlds but the truth is, hate can be just as strong.” – Tokyo
8. “Sometimes distance is the only way to find peace. So you can heal your wound.” – Berlin
9. “Sometimes, a truce is the most important part of a war.” – The Professor
10. “What I don’t want is for you to die before you’ve even lived.” – Berlin
11. “Only a true thief feels like he owns someone else’s property.” – Berlin
12. “A lot of people believe we only find one true love in our lives. But what they don’t realize is you can have several lives.” – Tokyo
13. “And at the end of the day, it’s not about doing everything the right way, it’s about loving.” – Julia
14. “I believe you keep on living in the final thought you have the moment before you die.” – Tokyo
Famous Money Heist Quotes
15. “Let the matriarchy begin.” – Nairobi
16. “Death can be the greatest opportunity of your life.” – Berlin
17. “You don’t just want money to buy things. You need money to be free. Freedom’s expensive.” – Rene
18. “Revenge is a selfish act.” – Palermo
19. “Time is greater than money.” – The Professor
20. “Love can’t be timed. It has to be lived.” – Berlin
21. “In heists, love can get multiplied.” – Tokyo
22. “Don’t fall in love in a heist. It only brings bad luck.” – Denver
23. “Don’t pretend to be someone else. You’ll never be one of them.” – Arturo
24. “What I needed was someone to believe in me.” – Julia
25. “There are no right sides in hell, Major.” – Palermo
26. “I’m a thief. Son of a thief. Brother of a thief. I hope someday to be the father of a thief.” – The Professor
Money Heist Professor Quotes
27. “In this world, everything is governed by balance. There’s what you stand to gain and what you stand to lose. And when you think you’ve got nothing to lose, you become overconfident.” – The Professor
28. “When someone is in love, they look through rose-tinted glasses. Everything’s wonderful. They transform into a soft teddy bear that’s smiling all the time.” – The Professor
29. “The second any blood is shed, we will no longer be Robin Hood. We will just be a bunch of plain m*th*rf*ck*ng punks.” – The Professor
30. “You’re the sexiest woman in the world but I love you for your brains.” – The Professor
31. “Betrayal doesn’t depend on how much or how deeply you love someone. It depends on the magnitude of the dilemma put in front of you.” – The Professor
32. “I do not want to ignore this, this desire that I feel alive because I’ve never had so much.” – The Professor
33. “The plan is designed to survive any setbacks, including my death.” – The Professor
34. “Maybe we’re all immature to some extent.” – The Professor
Money Heist Quotes From Tokyo
35. “The most important moments are the ones that make you realize there’s no turning back. You’ve crossed a line, and you’re stuck on the other side now.” – Tokyo
36. “There’s always happier days to remember. And the more f*ck*d up things are, the happier those days seem to be.” – Tokyo
37. “Happiness is like lightning, blink and you miss it. After that came the fall. When you reach heaven the fall is devastating.” – Tokyo
38. “Paradise is wonderful when your life is dull and full of traffic. As an escape every now and then.” – Tokyo
39. “When you hit rock bottom, you still have a way to go until the abyss.” – Tokyo
40. “Hope is like dominos. Once one falls, the rest follow.” – Tokyo
41. “So when the chaos happens, I always think about when I was the happiest, so I’ll stay and live in those memories forever.” – Tokyo
42. “But eventually, there comes a time when you stop and all the pain washes over you, and you feel like there’s nothing you can do to make it disappear.” – Tokyo
43. “The good thing about relationships is that you finally forget how they started.” – Tokyo
44. “Run, close your eyes, and endure.” – Tokyo
45. “I knew I had to run faster than ever before, so the grief couldn’t catch me.” – Tokyo
46. “That’s nostalgia—finding out moments from the past, even if we didn’t realize it at the time were true happiness.” – Tokyo
Money Heist Quotes From Berlin
47. “I’ve spent my life being a bit of a son of a b*tch, but today I think I want to die with dignity.” – Berlin
48. “Death is simply just a word, a priori. It comprises everything that doesn’t exist. On the other hand, once you’re dead, you won’t remember you were alive.” – Berlin
49. “We’re the ones who are going to make art. This heist will be unforgettable.” – Berlin
50. “We are all going to die. And I drink to that because we are still alive. Here’s to life.” – Berlin
51. “First times are so special. Unique. But the last times are beyond comparison. They are priceless. But people don’t normally know it’s their last time.” – Berlin
52. “My love, the things that actually matter in life always come unexpectedly.” – Berlin
53. “Because someday, something will go wrong. It could cost you your life or something worse. And on that day what you can’t be thinking is that you are to be blamed for something you couldn’t control. That’s life. Enjoy it, until the party is over.” – Berlin
54. “If you really want something in life, you have to steal it from someone else. That’s the story of the world, my son.” – Berlin
55. “Now you know that you’re really one of us. So, next time, you can leave all of that arrogance and moral superiority behind and never call me a cynic ever again.” – Berlin
56. “For a joke to work, it has to have part of truth and part of pain.” – Berlin
57. “I never took you to play tennis, or to ride a bike uphill, or to go rowing someplace because doing that wouldn’t teach you something you already know.” – Berlin
58. “I have always wanted to have one mahogany desk, but crime and office don’t get along.” – Berlin
Money Heist Quotes From Nairobi
59. “You don’t love anyone? Of course, you don’t, darling. You don’t have the balls for it. To love, you need courage.” – Nairobi
60. “Everything can go to hell in less than a second.” – Nairobi
61. “I think I’d like people to say that they shared things with me. But you know, like something that’s real. Like, for instance, friendship.” – Nairobi
62. “What you have to do is make those suckers see what you are capable of. Show them you are not scared.” – Nairobi
63. “Just having friends isn’t enough. You gotta really feel them.” – Nairobi
64. “Are you a complete idiot or what? You’ve heard of Stockholm Syndrome, right?” – Nairobi
Money Heist Quotes That’ll Alter Your Point of View
65. “Don’t be so sad, something ends today. But now is the first day of your next life.” – Tokyo
66. “Every day, I’d wake up wondering if it was my last.” – Rio
67. “All the decisions we made in the past lead us inexorably into the future.” – Tokyo
More Money Heist Quotes to Strengthen Your Fighting Spirit and Values
68. “Dignity is all we have left.” – Bogota
69. “We’re up against the ropes, but we’re not gonna end up in the morgue.” – Lisbon
70. “If you had to pick between your integrity and oxygen, what would you choose?” – Palermo
Did These Money Heist Quotes Reinforce Your Beliefs?
Our world is increasingly becoming more dangerous. Sometimes, it feels like people have lost all care for one another. Fortunately, Money Heist opens our eyes to the world’s evils and how to fight against them.
This phenomenal series speaks about the reality we face today and why we must resist. What the characters do is risky and may even lead to imprisonment or death. But, they continue to prove that the good of the people is worth fighting for and that the good of humanity is much more important than those in power.
Of course, heists are not the way to do it; but this is the method the show uses to help us understand that we have the right—and the ability—to fight back. We must never allow anyone to take advantage of our weaknesses and blind spots. We all deserve to live in a just and equal society, so we must continue to fight for a better world!
We hope this list of Money Heist quotes was able to help you understand the more profound lessons the show’s trying to impart. Feel free to reread this collection whenever you need a reminder, or if you just miss your favorite characters!
Which quote is your favorite? Are there other good Money Heist quotes you’d like us to add? Join the discussion below!