Here is a collection of panda quotes that are perfect for those who love pandas and want to hug them.
So, if you’re one of those panda lovers, don’t miss reading the quotes below.
The panda is a kind of very interesting animal and for most people, bears are cute and look friendly somehow.
Even though we know that those animals can be very dangerous, the bears are often underestimated.
They’re fat and hairy with black ears, a dark circle around their eyes, black shoulders, arms, legs, and black tails.
When you look at them, they always move slowly with a slight roll. However, they can run faster than you can imagine.
Check out the full list below.
Best Panda Quotes
1. “You don’t look in the eyes of a carrot seed quite in the way you do a panda bear, but it’s very important diversity.” – Cary Fowler
2. “I’m not one of those actors who romanticize his trials working out and brags that he can bench press a panda now.” – Ryan Reynolds
3. “Books can break a man open, even ones about a panda, maybe especially so.” – Gregory Sherl
4. “I’m nicknamed as ‘Panda’ because I sleep, then eat, then play; but, to note is that I’m super cute.” – Annie John
5. “I’m really into pandas right now. They’re really scratching an itch for me. They’re so g*dd*mn cute.” – Nick Kroll
6. “We use pandas and eagles and things. I’d love to see a wilderness society with an angry-looking wolverine as their logo.” – E. O. Wilson
7. “It’s like the panda, they say that’s dying out. But what do they do? When you see them, they’re just sitting in the jungle eating.” – Karl Pilkington
8. “Summit meetings tend to be like panda matings. The expectations are always
high, and the results are usually disappointing.” – Robert Orben
9. “Do you think pandas know they’re Chinese and they’re taking the one-child policy a bit too seriously?” – Jim Jefferies
Famous Panda Quotes
10. “Panda—large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China; eats shoots and leaves.” – Lynne Truss
11. “Met someone who works at the zoo. Apparently, the panda is a nasty animal.” – Dov Davidoff
12. “Physically, he was the connoisseur’s connoisseur. He was a giant panda—Santa Claus and the Jolly Green Giant rolled into one. On him, a lean and slender physique would have looked like very bad casting.” – Craig Claiborne
13. “Men look like pandas when they try and put makeup on.” – Adam Ant
14. “I’ve been punched by a vampire, an Indian girl, and a panda. I should be a video game.” – Adam Rex
15. “I thought the secret of life was obvious—be here now, love as if your whole life depended on it, find your life’s work, and try to get hold of a giant panda.” – Anne Lamott
16. “I only dated one Asian girl, but she was very Asian. She was a panda.” – Jim Gaffigan
17. “The way I paint is similar to rock in that you don’t stand around and say, ‘Gee, what are they talking about?’ Rock is simple, blunt, colorful. Same with my paintings. You don’t stand back and wonder what it is. That’s Jim Morrison, that’s a panda, that’s a scene on the West Coast. It’s not abstract.” – Grace Slick
18. “Americans love marriage too much. We rush into marriage with abandon, expecting a micro-utopia on earth. We pile all our needs onto it, our expectations, neuroses, and hopes. In fact, we’ve made marriage into the panda bear of human social institutions—we’ve loved it to death.” – Barbara Ehrenreich
19. “Pandas. They’re proof that you can eat just bamboo and still be fat.” –Anonymous
Panda Quotes About Nature and Wildlife
20. “There’s no point bleating about the future of pandas, polar bears, and tigers when we’re not addressing the one single factor putting more pressure on the ecosystem than any other, namely, the ever-increasing population.” – Chris Packham
21. “The sad thing about destroying the environment is that we’re going to take the rest of life with us. The bluebirds will be gone, and the elephants will be gone, and the tigers will be gone, and the pandas will be gone.” – Ted Turner
22. “Every time I mention her, Magnus says, ‘Are you two getting along?’ in raised, hopeful tones, like we’re endangered pandas who need to make a baby.” – Sophie Kinsella
23. “For better or worse, zoos are how most people come to know big or exotic animals. Few will ever see wild penguins sledding downhill to sea on their bellies, giant pandas holding bamboo lollipops in China, or tree porcupines in the Canadian Rockies, balled up like giant pine cones.” – Diane Ackerman
24. “Things Isabella wouldn’t care about—Titanic sinking again. Metro striking Earth, and landing directly on top of the world’s most innocent panda. Titanic sinking again and this time the entire crew is puppies.” – Jim Benton
25. “In the game of life, less diversity means fewer options for change. Wild or domesticated, panda or pea, adaptation is the requirement for survival.” – Cary Fowler
26. “If you can unify the public mind by saving an iconic species like the tiger, like they did with the panda, that means you have to protect their habitat and everything that they hunt. And that means saving massive, thousands of acres for them to be able to roam and breed. So it’s more of a land effort.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
27. “Despite what you may have been taught about Indians or Africans or ancient Celts, poor people are terrible stewards of their environment. For instance, if my kid were starving to death, I would happily feed her a fresh panda.” – Jonah Goldberg
28. “So, you’re telling me the zoo commissioned you to make a zombie panda in order to avoid a potential international incident.” – Lish McBride
29. “I am glad that the life of pandas is so dull by human standards, for our efforts at conservation have little moral value if we preserve creatures only as human ornaments; I shall be impressed when we show solicitude for warty toads and slithering worms.” – Stephen Jay Gould
Short Panda Quotes
30. “Those grizzlies are more like pandas.” – Charles Barkley
31. “They said I could be anything, so I became a panda.” – Anonymous
32. “I’ll be productive today. Nah, I’m a panda.” – Anonymous
33. “Life is better with a panda.” – Anonymous
34. “Pandas—the living proof that you came fat just by eating salad.” – Anonymous
35. “Never give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.” – Anonymous
36. “I’m not fat, I’m just fluffy.” – Anonymous
37. “Be a panda—the happiest and the rarest.” – Anonymous
38. “My spirit animal is a panda.” – Anonymous
39. “Life is not always black and white.” – Anonymous
40. “Have you ever seen something cuter than this panda?” – Anonymous
Were You Inspired by These Quotes About Panda?
Pandas are some of the only animals that have a carnivorous digestive system, but they are primarily herbivores and they spend 10 to 16 hours of a day eating. They live in a unique environment, but it is necessary for them to live in that habitat due to their diet which makes them most unique.
Besides, they are always eating bamboo, and the way they eat makes them lovely. What makes them popular around the world is that they are protected in nature conservation areas because they are endangered and we must protect them at all costs.
Which of these panda quotes is your most favorite and why? We want to know your thoughts and opinions about pandas so please don’t forget to leave a comment below.