Building the life of your dreams will be challenging, so if you need inspiration, read through these perfect life quotes we’ve compiled for you!
Everyone in the world wants to live a perfect life. However, what does a perfect life really entail?
Some people think it’s about wealth, some think it’s about being adventurous, and some think it’s about being the people they love.
A perfect life is hard to define as it’s highly subjective. But, we must remember that living the perfect life means being happy with every moment we live.
It doesn’t matter how wealthy you are, how many trips you’ve had, or who you’re with; what’s important is that you are happy with yourself.
So, to better grasp this topic, read through our list below. Maybe you’ll also find your perfect definition of a perfect life!
Let’s get started.
Best Perfect Life Quotes
1. “The perfect life is the combination of great moments and bad ones, and under that point of view, my life is fantastic because I’ve certainly hit more than one bump.” – Alex Zanardi
2. “Every perfect life is a parable invented by God.” – Simone Weil
3. “Your life is perfect; it is a perfect plan; it is a spontaneous miracle. It is both every moment.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
4. “You show me someone who’s led a perfect life, and I’ll show you a dullard.” – Rob Lowe
5. “Nobody has a perfect life. What you see on the screen is the best of the artist.” – Rene Angelil
6. “You never know what is going on in someone’s head when they think they are leading the perfect life.” – Phillip Schofield
7. “It is easier to dream about a perfect life. But it is not easy to make a perfect one.” – Ojingiri Hannah
8. “Life isn’t about being perfect, it’s about being perfected.” – Chris Burkmenn
9. “Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.” – Annette Funicello
10. “There is nothing perfect—only life.” – Sue Monk Kidd
Perfect Life Quotes That Will Uplift You
11. “Life isn’t perfect; any failures you have are actually learning moments. They teach us how to grow and evolve.” – Phillipa Soo
12. “No one has a perfect life. Everybody has something that he wishes was not the way it is.” – Stan Lee
13. “If life were perfect, we would never learn anything. Thus, never appreciate life.” – Zarina Bibi
14. “There are no perfect life plan formulas. It’s a roller coaster with various exit ramps.” – Jason Landry
15. “A perfect life is to observe—to realize that you have no control over the events in your life, that there are no events in your life, that there is no life.” – Frederick Lenz
16. “No one has a perfect life. You put a perfect life forward, but no one has a perfect life.” – Vogue Williams
17. “Don’t try to be perfect. Life isn’t; no one is. Use mistakes and mishaps as opportunities to grow tolerance and to teach. There is such a thing as happy accidents. And love, love, love and listen, listen, listen.” – Teri Hatcher
18. “People try to create an outwardly perfect life, but the quality of life is based on the inward.” – Jaggi Vasudev
19. “If it was up to us every single day, then we would all have a perfect life, but stuff happens, but it’s an imperfect world.” – Anthony Rendon
Perfect Life Quotes That Will Push You Forward
20. “Nobody’s perfect, so don’t go out there and try to act like you got to live a perfect life. Be yourself, and be happy with it.” – Khris Middleton
21. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.” – Beyoncé
22. “Nobody has a perfect life, and it’s entirely possible that if you want someone else’s life, they are busy wanting someone else’s too—maybe even yours.” – Joyce Meyer
23. “If you’re not getting it perfect, life is still going to go around. The world still turns. It’s going to be okay. Tomorrow is a new day.” – Katy Mixon
24. “I wanted to let the world know that no one had a perfect life, that even the people who seemed to have it all had their secrets.” – Jeannette Walls
25. “And one perfect day can give clues for a more perfect life.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Perfect Life Quotes to Remind You of God’s Love
26. “It’s easy to be a Christian when you’re living the perfect life. It’s easy to live a perfect life when God seems to be showering you with blessings.” – Tessa Emily Hall
27. “Work is the keystone of a perfect life. Work and trust in God.” – Woodrow Wilson
28. “The Resurrection promises us a new and perfect life in the future. God loves us too much to leave us alone to contend with the pain, guilt, and loneliness of our present life.” – Josh McDowell
29. “Physical condition or advancing of age are not obstacles to a perfect life. God does not look at external things but at the soul.” – Pope John Paul II
30. “There’s no such thing as perfect people. There’s no such thing as a perfect life. So come as you are, broken and scarred. Lift up your heart and be amazed and be changed by a perfect God.” – Natalie Grant
31. “None of us are going to have perfect lives. Our own vision of what we think is good may be different from what He—God—thinks. And we forget that. We think we know what’s best, and we don’t.” – Bethany Hamilton
32. “The life of faith is not the perfect life; it is the life which clings on to what God has said He will do.” – Timothy Keller
33. “Christ removed self as the force in His perfect life. It was, not my will, but Thine be done.” – Ezra Taft Benson
34. “Your life within God’s arms, your dance within God’s arms, is already perfect!” – Hafez
Also read: God’s Love Quotes
Perfect Life Quotes That Are Full of Life-Changing Lessons
35. “Life is your deepest inner Being. It is already whole, complete, perfect.” – Eckhart Tolle
36. “Life’s not perfect. Some loose ends may never get trimmed up and tidied.” – Hoda Kotb
37. “The more we accept the imperfections of life, the more perfect life seems to become.” – Russell Kyle
38. “The best place to start an adventure is with a quiet, perfect life—and someone who realizes that it can’t possibly be enough.” – Kevin J. Anderson
39. “There’s no perfect life. There’s always something going on behind the curtain that people don’t know about.” – Madelaine Petsch
40. “There’s no such thing as a perfect life, but if you hold on to that long enough and watch it get chipped away, that’s really hard to deal with. I had no one telling me otherwise.” – Jason Diamond
41. “Just because your life isn’t as awful as someone else’s, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t suck. You can’t compare how you feel to the way other people feel. It just doesn’t work. What might look like the perfect life—or even an okay life—to you might not be so okay for the person living it.” – Michael Thomas Ford
42. “We’re not sensual because life is perfect but because we want to turn each day into a special occasion.” – Lebo Gran
Perfect Life Quotes That Zoom in on Happiness
43. “People feel like they have to live up to being perfect or have a perfect life or be perfectly happy, and it just makes them more unhappy.” – Christina Ricci
44. “Nobody’s life is perfect, and in the grand scheme of things, life is short. I think it’s so important to live life to its fullest and choose to smile.” – Tia Mowry
45. “A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.” – Faraaz Kazi
Perfect Life Quotes That You Can Relate To
46. “After all, I wasn’t a bad person. I was just doing my best in what had turned out to be a fairly imperfect life.” – Lucy Robinson
47. “I had a perfect life in my reach once, and it was a crashing bore. Perfect is too clean, too easy. I don’t want perfect any more than I want to be perfect. I want imperfect.” – Sarah MacLean
48. “Perfect life is just an illusion and to spend hours scrolling down the Facebook feed means you are making the fantasy world part of your own somehow.” – Jyoti Patel
49. “The highlights you see on social media are not real life. Everyone you know faces their own challenges and struggles. Nobody’s life is perfect, so it’s pointless to compare or judge. Instead, be kind to yourself and others as often as you can.” – Anthon St. Maarten
50. “I would love to tell you that it’s been absolutely perfect, that I’ve been a man that’s been super Christian. But I’ve had mistakes, dumb things I’ve regretted, so it’s not a perfect life. But it’s one that has helped me make better decisions.” – A.J. Styles
51. “Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.” – Hugh Mackay
52. “I’ve always looked for the perfect life to step into. I’ve taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home me.” – Layne Staley
Profound Perfect Life Quotes to Ponder On
53. “Don’t you know that every perfect life would mean the end of art?.” – Robert Musi
54. “The perfect life would be to have an amazing part every year and to spend all my free time just writing.” – Melanie Laurent
55. “That perfect tranquility of life, which is nowhere to be found but in retreat, a faithful friend and a good library.” – Aphra Behn
56. “Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.” – Tecumseh
57. “Although I had lived a far from perfect life, my heart and soul belonged to God, country, and family long before the Navy got hold of me.” – Jeremiah Denton
58. “Those who donated their life for humanity lived a perfect life.” – Debasish Mridha
59. “A perfect life is like that of a ship of war which has its own place in the fleet and can share in its strength and discipline, but can also go forth alone in the solitude of the infinite sea. We ought to belong to society, to have our place in it, and yet be capable of a complete individual existence outside of it.” – Philip Gilbert Hamerton
60. “Perfect life is a contradiction in terms. Therefore we must always expect to find things not up to our highest ideal. Knowing this, we are bound to make the best of everything.” – Swami Vivekananda
Do You Believe You’re Living a Perfect Life?
It’s a sad truth that many people believe they’re living a bad life. After all, we’re bombarded with the seemingly perfect lives influencers and celebrities post on social media. However, we must remember that social media only shows us other people’s highlights of their lives.
No matter how wealthy or influential people are, they are still human. Because of that fact, we all experience life’s downsides. But, that doesn’t mean life isn’t perfect anymore.
We all have our own definitions of what a perfect life is. Even though that’s the case, strive for a life that makes you happy, content, and fulfilled. That’s the best definition of living a perfect life, after all!
So, whenever you feel down, remember everything that makes your life perfect. From the big things like trips and adventures to the small things like your garden and your time with loved ones—all these are a part of the perfect life that’s uniquely yours.
With that, we hope you were able to better understand what a perfect life truly entails. Keep this collection in your bookmarks whenever you need a reminder of everything that makes life beautiful and perfect!