Whenever you feel alone, read these God’s love quotes and be reminded that He will always be there to love you unconditionally.
As humans, we tend to beat ourselves up because of our mistakes and flaws. We think that the only way to be happy in life is to achieve some sort of perfection.
However, we must remember that there will always be someone out there who loves us no matter what.
While growing up, we were always told about the power of God’s love. Sadly, many people forget about this simply because they get so caught up with their busy lives and their attempt to reach perfection.
This leads them to circumstances that push them to doubt His love, presence, and care for the world.
What we must keep in mind, though, is that God’s love is everywhere.
In it’s every little thing and in every big thing, too. If you just take a moment to pause and look around, you’ll recognize how God manifests His love into our lives.
So, read this collection to be reminded of how great and encompassing God’s love is for the world.
When you become fully aware of this, you’ll find that the world’s a much happier and brighter place to live in.
Check out the complete list below.
Best God’s Love Quotes
1. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” – St. Augustine
2. “Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.” – C.S. Lewis
3. “God’s love is like an ocean. You can see its beginning, but not its end.” – Rick Warren
4. “God’s greatest attribute is not His power, though it is omniscience; not His glory, though it is burning majesty—it is His love.” – Al Bryant
5. “No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.” – Franklin Graham
6. “There’s no place too dark for God’s light to penetrate and no heart too difficult to be set aflame by His love.” – Sammy Tippit
7. “Legalism says God will love us if we change. The gospel says God will change us because He loves us.” – Tullian Tchividjian
8. “Jesus loved people others rejected—even people who rejected Him. This is how God loves.” – Gregory A. Boyd
9. “Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without a compass, God’s love encompasses us completely. He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Inspiring Quotes About God’s Love
10. “God’s love for us is proclaimed by each sunrise.” – Anonymous
11. “God is love. He doesn’t just stand for it. He is the perfect example of what love is.” – S. Levine
12. “God loves you. He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
13. “It was during the most difficult struggle of my life that I began to truly experience the depth of God’s love—the strength of His peace.” – Michele Ellison
14. “God loves you, and offers a wonderful plan for your life.” – Mary DeKok Blowers
15. “In our own lives, it’s okay to make mistakes and be confused, anxious, and stressed. It’s normal and God still loves us.” – Mona M. Hanna
16. “Life is too short, the world is too big, and God’s love is too great to live ordinary.” – Christine Caine
17. “God loves you enough—loves all of us enough to say you get to run your life the way you choose.” – Mike Connell
18. “Understand that God is always faithful in His love for you.” – Karen Middleton
Deep God’s Love Quotes That Will Remain in Our Hearts Forever
19. “God’s love is just like the sun—constant and shining for us all. And just as the earth rotates around the sun, it is the natural order for us to move away for a season, and then to return closer, but always within the appropriate time.” – Betty Eadie
20. “God is love. He didn’t need us, but He wanted us. And that is the most amazing thing.” – Rick Warren
21. “God’s love is the love that never fails. The unfailing love that we desire comes from Him. His love runs toward me, even when I am unlovely. His love comes to find me when I am hiding. His love will not let me go. His love never ends. His love never fails.” – Angela Thomas
22. “God loves us not because we’re lovable, but because He is love. Not because He needs to receive, because He delights to give.” – C.S. Lewis
23. “When you realize that you are deeply loved by God, it enables you to love deeply.” – Marty Cauley
24. “Do not doubt that God holds you, and do not doubt for one minute that God loves you.” – Danielle Shroyer
Heart Touching God’s Love Quotes
25. “The ultimate mystery of our lives may be God’s unconditional love for us.” – Anonymous
26. “I’m absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.” – Mary DeMuth
27. “Our God loves with passion, with fire, with bone-rattling force. His furious emotion would consume us if His love did not shield us from its full intensity.” – Sheila Walsh
28. “But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:8
29. “God comes because He watches with great love and moves with unspeakable tenderness. His desire is to rescue the broken and the bleeding, the lost and the lonely.” – Rev. Henry Luke Orombi
30. “God, in His infinite wisdom understands, loves and cares for all of us.” – Oliver Powell
31. “God is love. He loves us and He pursues us with that love. And when I experienced His love, I was able to share that love with others. I appreciate the love God has for me.” – Jeanette Duby
32. “It is time to really not only believe but to know that all things are possible with God and you are His favorite. You are blessed and highly favored, deeply loved, and just right!” – Bob Richardson
Bite-Sized God’s Love Quotes for a Boost of Positivity
33. “We love because He first loved us.” – 1 John 4:19
34. “There is no pit so deep, that God’s love is not deeper still.” – Corrie ten Boom
35. “God loves each of us equally.” – Kate Gosselin
36. “God’s love never wears out.” – Rick Warren
37. “God loves us too much to indulge our every whim.” – Max Lucado
38. “God loves our children more than we do. We can trust Him with them.” – Betsy Duffey
Also read: Positive Quotes
God’s Love Quotes That Will Give Your Life Direction
39. “God’s love for us is uncoerced and so freely given that it does not demand a response. But so freely is it given that it creates freedom in the recipient so that our response is not one of obligation or duty, nor the returning of favor, but uncoerced love.” – Mark Galli
40. “God is completely sovereign. God is infinite in wisdom. God is perfect in love. God in His love always wills what is best for us. In His wisdom, He always knows what is best, and in His sovereignty, He has the power to bring it about.” – Jerry Bridges
41. “God is love, and as pure love, He is always inclusive, and I believe that we should be, too.” – Mary Vasquez
God’s Love Quotes That Will Ground You
42. “But here’s the mystery—God loves that face in the mirror, that loser staring back at me. He loves losers—and He uses the unusable.” – Daniel Hochhalter
43. “Whether you are an aging theologian or a child just beginning life’s journey, the knowledge of God’s love is the soul’s surest anchor.” – Kay Swatkowski
44. “Long ago, I came to the total assurance that God loves me. God knows where I am every second of every day, and God is bigger than any problem life’s circumstances can throw at me.” – Charles Stanley
45. “And my life is only stress-free because I know that I have a God who loves me more than anything and that one day I will spend eternity with Him.” – Whitney Sparks
More God’s Love Quotes to Make You Feel Blessed
46. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
47. “God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’” – Billy Graham
48. “God waits for you to communicate with Him. You have instant, direct access to God. God loves mankind so much and in a very special sense His children, that He has made Himself available to you at all times.” – Wesley L. Duewel
49. “The pressures crush, and you can see no way out; but suddenly God does something so wonderful, so grand, it literally takes your breath away, and you know that you know that you know the God of the whole universe—the one who created you and continues to love you so much that you are graven on His palm—isn’t going to leave you there.” – Geraldine Yount
50. “To truly try means to accept God’s love—His healing. To accept the world can be ugly, but your heart doesn’t have to be.” – Jenny B. Jones
Did These God’s Love Quotes Uplift Your Spirit?
We experience many different types of love from different kinds of people. However, nothing will ever compare to God’s love for us. After all, it’s the type of love that exceeds romantic or familial love; God is the only one who can love us like this—completely and without fail.
No matter what mistakes we make, God’s love will never leave us. It’s all-encompassing and will eventually lead you to paradise. More than this, God does not pick who He gives His love to; it’s for everyone—young, old, wealthy, poor, and more.
So, never doubt His love for you. Life will be full of challenges, but remember, it’s all a part of God’s ultimate plan. Love Him as much as possible, and be thankful for His presence in your life.
God is always watching and looking out for us. If you need a reminder of this fact, browse through this list again and be inspired by the tremendous amount of love He has for us!