If you’re a fan of Naruto, then this list of Sasori quotes will be right up your alley!
Sasori, also known as Sasori of the Red Sand, is one of the strongest and most skilled antagonists.
He is ruthless, destroying and killing many clans without showing any remorse. What’s so special about him is that instead of physically participating in fights, he uses puppets to attack his enemies.
Like most antagonists across many movies and series, Sasori has a sad backstory that turned him into who he is today. His villainous ways are not something to admire.
But, his dedication and devotion to the art of puppetry is something we can all learn from.
If you’re not familiar with him and curious about his skills, read this list we’ve created.
Learn more about Sasori of the Red Sand through this collection!
And don’t forget to check out these Pain quotes and Obito quotes.
Best Sasori Quotes
1. “True beauty lies in things that last forever, never rotting or fading.”
2. “Give it up, this body feels no pain. If all you do is hit me, your fist is all that will hurt.”
3. “Art is something that lasts for all posterity. Art is eternal.”
4. “What’s the point of something that disappears as soon as it’s born?”
5. “I don’t like to wait and I don’t like to keep others waiting. So let me make this quick and sweet.”
Short Sasori Quotes That’ll Remind You of His Iconic Lines
6. “The spider needs to be swifter than the fly.”
7. “Traps are made so that people will fall into them.”
8. “Fine art is something wonderful that’s left long into the future, eternal beauty.”
9. “Art is time-tested beauty and grace. Eternal beauty. Here is the real art.”
10. “You’re late! I told you I don’t like to wait!”
11. “For my name to be known all the way down to a kid like you is an honor.”
12. “Since I don’t like to wait or make people wait. I’ll end this quickly.”
Sasori Quotes to Highlight His Powers as a Puppet Master
13. “Great puppet masters think alike, I suppose.”
14. “I would describe myself as a human being who could become a complete puppet, I am an unfinished puppet, whose lifeless frame still contains a beating heart at its core. I am neither dead nor am I alive.”
15. “I am a puppet but an incomplete puppet with the core of my real body, not human, not puppet.”
16. “Kankuro, I want you to have my ‘mother and father’ puppets as well and when you die, pass them both on to the next generation.”
17. “My old puppet body. Suddenly it all seems so pointless. I now have the body I’ve always desired, one that will never rot or decay. I’ve truly become a puppet in every sense of the word.”
18. “Yes, it’s been a while since I’ve used myself.”
19. “The strength of a puppeteer is measured by the amount of puppets they use.”
20. “Want to try to become like this too? If you do then you’ll probably get what I’m saying. A body that does not decay a puppet body can be rebuilt over and over unfettered by a mortal lifespan.”
Also read: Tsunade Quotes, Hinata Hyuga Quotes
Sasori Quotes for Those Curious About His Villainous Ways
21. “Women like to do useless things, don’t they? Even connected by blood ties as we are, I won’t feel a thing if Grandma Chiyo here dies. My heart is just like this body. Of all the hundreds and thousands I’ve killed so far, she’s just another one of them. It’s that simple.”
22. “First, I’ll empty out everything about them from the bodies. Then, I’ll treat it so that it doesn’t decay before stocking it up with the rest of my collection.”
23. “That is a considerable amount of puppets. But with these, I took down a whole nation!”
24. “If you insist on defying me, you give me no choice. How about I add you and the little girl to my collection, grandmother!”
25. “How’ll I explain this—how long it took me to take down a little girl and an old hag—that I even had to use my last trick—.”
Also read: Sakura Haruno Quotes
Were You Able to Get a Glimpse of One’s Inner Demons Through This List?
In Naruto, most villains have childhood traumas that shift their personalities into something more evil and dark. One of the most notorious of these antagonists is Sasori. In the series, we get a glimpse into his childhood, where he ended up as an orphan at a young age—deprived of any care or love from his parents.
This manifests itself in Sasori’s lack of compassion and desire to live happily as a human. This is an experience that many people can relate to. Yes, we can feel alone, abandoned, and unloved, just like Sasori, but we should remember that we have the power to choose the path of evil or goodness.
Let’s take Sasori’s mistakes and bad decisions as a source of motivation and as a reminder. No matter how tough things get, we should move forward and onward and find love and acceptance within ourselves. Also, look around you; there might be people—like his grandmother, Chiyo—who are always ready to lend a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on!