If you need some wisdom about relationships and reaching your dreams, then these Summer Walker quotes are for you.
Summer Walker is a singer-songwriter and one of America’s most prominent streaming female R&B artists. Moreover, she is also one of the only two female artists with many songs that reached the Billboard Hot 100.
Her path toward success was never easy. After all, everything is hard for someone working multiple jobs.
These challenges did not stop her, though, as her passion and love for music helped pave the way for her to live her dream life.
No doubt, sacrifices, pain, and intense hard work were ahead of her every step of the way.
But, instead of being bogged down, she used these as leverage to succeed.
We’re sure you’ll learn a lot from her catchy tunes and meaningful lyrics, so don’t miss out on our collection below.
Start reading here.
Best Summer Walker Quotes
1. “Don’t try to rush things that need time to grow.”
2. “Wear your crown and go chase your dreams.”
3. “Hold on to your happiness for dear life. It slips away too easily.”
4. “Starve your distractions. Feed your focus.”
5. “Lord, thank you for reminding me who I am, I am a queen. I deserve to be treated like one. I’m a warrior. I will get up.”
6. “I don’t want to lose myself for someone else.”
7. “Not everything is as it seems. Just be you. Appreciate your imperfection.”
8. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
9. “Be careful of friends you ride with. Some don’t got you as much as you think.”
Famous Summer Walker Quotes
10. “I been me from day one. I’m not about to start acting different, talking different, treating people different, or looking different.”
11. “At the end of the day, I’m a person. I have feelings. I get tired. I get sad.”
12. “You know I’m a different girl. I come from a different world.”
13. “Say what you mean. Do what you say. I don’t wanna be sold another piece of your dream.”
14. “I don’t really need the pain, but I love to feel the pain.”
15. “Showing you what the word being loyal is.”
16. “I would’ve played it just how you wanted to play it. You didn’t yet see my worth, so you try to play me.”
17. “We lost in translation. I’m honestly running out of patience.”
Summer Walker Quotes That’ll Teach You About Life
18. “You live, and you learn.”
19. “When you have something, you treat it good.”
20. “There’s a lot of people out here faking a smile on their face like they got it together, but inside, actually suffering from some sort of traumatic experience, a loss, depressed, fearful, envious, or whatever the case may be, but I can feel it.”
21. “I’m broken, but I’m beautifully broken. I know you will help me put all of the right pieces together.”
22. “Girls need love.”
23. “Beyond blessed. My whole life changed in a year and a half. Like, literally a year ago, I was scrubbing toilets and stripping. I’m now damn near financially free with a paid-off house and car without a care in the world, and it’s all cause of y’all, so thank you.”
24. “I don’t fully understand everything right now, but I know you have great plans for me.”
25. “Don’t get me wrong. I know it’s a lot—long flights, long nights.”
Romantic Summer Walker Quotes for Lovers
26. “I find it hard to believe that anyone will love you as great as me.”
27. “You don’t know what love is if you never stayed up all night crying.”
28. “I don’t know what it is, I can’t tell you what it is, but you got me goin’ crazy.”
29. “All I ever asked was you to pick up the phone when you alone. All I ever asked was you to show me some love, kisses, and hugs.”
30. “On the brain all the time, thinkin’ of all the things that we did.”
31. “I been waiting so long for a love like this. It’s a feeling so strong. I don’t wanna resist.”
32. “You should know my body by now. You should know my mind by now.”
33. “I can’t live with you, but I can’t live without you.”
34. “I know you say you hit my line, I’m on your mind, and that you want this bad, so I’m cool with that. I’m just trying to match your words with your actions.”
35. “‘Cause I learned what love is once I let it go.”
Also read: Cardi B Quotes
Heartbreaking Summer Walker Quotes to Learn About Relationships
36. “A true lady doesn’t demand, she thanks, and a true man doesn’t promise, he commits.”
37. “Love is a losin’ game, and I just can’t take no more.”
38. “Keep that same energy when I find somebody else.”
39. “I’ve been takin’ on all this baggage, adding on so much weight. Had me thinkin’ that I was average when you’re really to blame.”
40. “You got my heart working overtime.”
41. “Gambled it all just to be lost.”
42. “I thought that I was changing you. I can’t believe I praised you.”
43. “Why you gotta hang your love over my head like that? I’m just trying to gеt closure.”
44. “You a man, you say you the man. You say you about it. You say you got it planned. I really was trying to listen. You say I ain’t got no discipline, and that there why I wasn’t listening.”
45. “Hope to unfeel what we keep on feeling, but you can’t unbreak my broken heart.”
46. “You should just commit once. I shouldn’t have to run. It should just be for fun, like you. You should just know how.”
47. “‘Cause we are way too involved just to cut and not call.”
48. “Communication just don’t seem to work. You’ve got it all figured out in your head.”
49. “Traveled the world, ran up the bag, we done it all, and that’s why it’s sad that you don’t know me.”
50. “Tell me, why did you do this to me? After we made plans for a family?”
Short Summer Walker Quotes to Get To Know Her Better
51. “It’s zero tolerance with anything fucking with mine.”
52. “Performing gives me so much anxiety.”
53. “I fart. My backstage ritual is flatulence.”
54. “I need more than satisfaction.”
Summer Walker Quotes That’ll Give You a Glimpse of Her True Feelings
55. “Black women, I’m talking to you because it’s not white women, it’s not Latino, it’s not Native American—I checked, it’s y’all. The self-hate is ridiculous. Why do you hate yourself so much? Why do you hate your texture? Why do you hate your culture? Why do you hate your history?”
56. “I would be more at peace if I could just record music and slide it under the door.”
57. “And it don’t seem to matter how many times I try. But I cry, I say it nice, yell it out loud, write it down. I’m tired.”
58. “As you know, I have been very open about my struggle with social anxiety.”
59. “No more feelings involved, I done seen all I need.”
60. “I pray the nеxt man of my life will be my husband. I pray he loves me, leads me, guides me, reassures me, I pray that he holds me, I pray that I have everything I want and need in him.”
Which of These Summer Walker Quotes Helped You With Your Life and Relationship Problems?
Life and love are complicated. Our experiences in reality and relationships make us feel things that confuse us and make us act out of the ordinary. We may get so engrossed in our feelings that we lose touch with what’s happening right in front of us.
With the help of Summer Walker’s words and lyrics about life, career, and love, we learn that everyone struggles with these parts of their life, too. The desire of wanting to be successful, strong, and loved are aspects of us that we can never deny. In a way, her songs reflect our thoughts and feelings about some things in our life that we otherwise can’t voice out.
Fighting to be okay every day can be one of the hardest things in our lives. However, through other people’s music, we understand that we’re not alone. Big or small, successful or not, people are still human, and we go through the same things in life.
Summer Walker’s songs can connect us to strangers and other people who experience the same things. Just look at some of her quotes and song lyrics above. Don’t they speak to your heart and soul as well, even when you don’t know Summer personally?
Hopefully, these Summer Walker quotes were able to help you figure out life and love. Keep living fearlessly and loving endlessly by reminding yourself of her great words!
Which Summer Walker quote is your favorite? Have you listened to her songs? Leave a comment below!