These Chance the Rapper quotes will inspire you to proudly express yourself through music and make your mark in the world.
Chance the Rapper is an American musician and activist. He is known for his Coloring Book mixtape about faith and the gospel, which won a Grammy Award based on the album’s streams.
But, what really made him famous and known worldwide is his deeply insightful opinions on politics and how it affects society. He is a voice that amplifies the calls of his community, proving his genuine want to uplift them.
Indeed, Chance the Rapper is not only talented; he also has a heart that touches the lives of his listeners. His words are guaranteed to make you reflect and encourage you to change your life.
So, don’t miss out on our collection of his best quotes by checking out the complete list below.
Best Chance the Rapper Quotes
1. “We only know what we know until someone knows better.”
2. “I’m a good man, and I’m gonna become a better man.”
3. “I can’t gain anything off of anyone else not succeeding.”
4. “What’s better than followers is actually falling in love.”
5. “When did you start to forget how to fly?”
6. “Some people are so poor. All they have is money.”
7. “Music can kind of make you one-dimensional. People see what’s on the surface and what you rap about, and they make their decision on who you are from there.”
8. “Something I try to instill in others is to just be a good person. It’s a decision you make a million times a day. But if you just keep trying, good stuff comes to you in an ordained way.”
9. “Fame or perceived success, it all comes from groupthink.”
10. “The people’s champ must be everything the people can’t be.”
Famous Chance the Rapper Quotes
11. “Smiles come through, though my eyes might cry.”
12. “I don’t make songs for free. I make them for freedom. Don’t believe in kings. Believe in the Kingdom.”
13. “‘Chance the Rapper’ is many things. I’m constantly evolving.”
14. “Sometimes, the truth don’t rhyme. Sometimes, the lies get millions of views.”
15. “Don’t make the music that they like. Make them like the music that you make. It wouldn’t be cool if you were just making it so that they f*ck with it. What’s the point?”
16. “I don’t know how to attack that question. Obviously, violence doesn’t come from music. That’s stupid. That’s not the answer. That’s not right. But music can be very influential, especially on a viral basis.”
17. “You gotta try and flip stuff. Everything you get, you can turn into something else.”
18. “Depending on the story that you’re telling, you can be relatable to everybody or nobody. I try and tell everybody’s story.”
Thought-Provoking Chance the Rapper Quotes That’ll Open Your Eyes to Reality
19. “Everybody’s somebody’s everything. I know you right. Nobody’s nothing. That’s right.”
20. “They don’t give nothing away. You got to fight for your way.”
21. “Anything is respectable in its own realm.”
22. “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
23. “I think that’s always the goal of art, is to make people ask themselves questions.”
24. “Don’t forget the happy thoughts. All you need is happy thoughts.”
25. “The problem is that my generation was pacified into believing that racism existed only in our history books.”
26. “When you make stuff from the ‘you’ point of view, you really can’t go wrong.”
27. “Down here, it’s easier to find a gun than it is to find a f*cking parking spot.”
28. “There is a multitude of experiences that make up the Black experience.”
29. “There is so much positivity in the world and your day-to-day life that to go as far as to say that you hate something, and all the bad things in the world happen to you. It’s a joke. It’s not real to have that much hate in your heart.”
Chance the Rapper Quotes to Know About His Life as an Artist
30. “I’ve come to understand that art is awesome and beautiful because it’s a reflection of life, but it’s just a reflection, and the real thing is my daughter.”
31. “I write a lot. There are always just different things I’m thinking about. Like, it’s getting warm outside right now, so I’m thinking about the summer and what comes with that and everything.”
32. “Everything you write as an artist is about your legacy and your catalog and how you would look in a museum.”
33. “There’s a hunger in me that always wants to be creating and orating, telling people something and giving them information and getting feedback. There are so many questions that I’m trying to ask, and I’m still so far from being done, saying what I gotta say.”
34. “For me, performing is the biggest part of being a rapper. There’s nothing like the feeling of screaming your story to people.”
Chance the Rapper Quotes That’ll Bring You Closer to God
35. “God is better than the world’s best day. God is better than the best day that the world has to offer.”
36. “I still think that God means everything to everyone, whether they understand it or not or can see for themselves.”
37. “I know for a fact that we’re not pushed or promoted to speak about God with fervor.”
More Chance the Rapper Quotes for Fans of His Music
38. “I just need to take better care of myself. I try to push it as far as I can.”
39. “I’m at war with my wrongs.”
40. “I go broke a lot. I go broke a lot because I have this understanding that whatever I put out there, if I really am doing what’s right, it’s going to be rewarding, you know?”
Did These Chance the Rapper Quotes Inspire You to Love and Care for Others?
There will be moments when we feel like we are losing direction in life. They make us forget why we do the things we do—the purpose behind each and every action. When we’re undergoing these circumstances, the things that were once our motivation do not seem to matter much anymore.
In times like these, we realize that having dreams fueled by our self-interests is not enough. We must find love and care for other people because it is a purpose that will surely motivate us until the end. Just like Chance the Rapper, his love for his child and his desire to empower his community are the things that really propelled him to success.
Chance the Rapper’s experiences as a Black man in the music industry may be challenging, but instead of spreading hate like others, he chose to be kind. His selflessness and desire to make things better for other people and the world motivate him in life. Indeed, he is a good musician with a big heart.
So, we hope that these quotes were able to make you reflect on your real motivations in life. Redirect your passion and use love to help you keep your inspiration in reaching your dreams!
Which Chance the Rapper quote is your favorite? Do you have a favorite song of his? Comment below.