Read these WandaVision quotes for surprising twists, turns, and adventures you’re sure to enjoy!
WandaVision is a Disney+ mini-series that gives us an inside look at Wanda’s life. Set after the events of Avengers: Endgame, this is a story about a couple who lived in the suburbs while trying to keep their powers hidden. As they go about their daily lives, the couple suspects that not everything is as it appears.
It is undeniably a story about survival, healing, and acceptance that will broaden your horizons in all aspects of life. Whether you like Marvel or not, the lessons from this collection will open your eyes to the realities of the world.
So, if you want to learn more about this series, don’t miss out on this collection we’ve prepared for you. Browse through our list to see some of our favorite quotes from the show’s most memorable moments.
And don’t forget to check out these The Mandalorian quotes and Loki quotes.
Best WandaVision Quotes
1. “Well, life moves fast out in the suburbs.” – Wanda
2. “But what is grief, if not love persevering?” – Vision
3. “I have what I want and no one will ever take it from me again.” – Wanda
4. “You, Vision, are the piece of the mind stone that lives in me, you are a body of wires, and blood, and bone that I created. You are my sadness and my hope. But mostly, you’re my love.” – Wanda
5. “We have said goodbye before, so it stands to reason.” – Vision
6. “I’ve never experienced loss because I’ve never had a loved one to lose.” – Vision
7. “I’m starting to believe that everything is meaningless. I mean, you’re welcome to draw your own conclusions, of course, but that’s just where I’m at.” – Wanda
8. “There are rules in life. We can’t rush aging just because it’s convenient. And we can’t reverse death.” – Wanda
9. “In a real magic act, everything is fake.” – Wanda
Interesting WandaVision Quotes That Dive Into Magic and Superpowers
10. “I don’t understand this power. But I will.” – Wanda
11. “Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. It’s your destiny to destroy the world.” – Agatha
12. “Given the chance and given your power, I’d bring my mom back. I know I would.” – Monica
13. “I did not break your rules. They simply bent to my power.” – Agatha
14. “This is chaos magic, Wanda, and that makes you the Scarlet Witch.” – Agatha
Also read: Bucky Barnes Quotes
Emotional WandaVision Quotes to Move Your Heart
15. “I’ve always been alone, so I don’t feel the lack. It’s all I’ve ever known.” – Vision
16. “They’ll never know what you sacrificed for them.” – Monica
17. “I only remember feeling completely alone. Empty. I just—endless nothingness.” – Wanda
18. “The only thing that would bring me comfort is seeing him again.” – Wanda
19. “Boys—thanks for choosing me to be your mom.” – Wanda
20. “I’m not afraid of you, Wanda. I lost the person closest to me, too. The worst thing I can think of has already happened to me and I can’t change it. I can’t undo it. I can’t control this pain anymore. And I don’t think I want to, because it’s my truth.” – Monica
Short WandaVision Quotes That’ll Make You Think
21. “The world’s not the same as you left it.” – Director Hayward
22. “Because it can’t all be sorrow, can it?” – Vision
23. “Some things are forever.” – Wanda
24. “It’s probably just a case of the Mondays, am I right?” – Wanda
25. “The urge to run from this feeling is powerful.” – Wanda
26. “Don’t use the last five years as an excuse to be a coward.” – Monica
27. “The only way forward is back.” – Agatha
28. “It wasn’t so hard to fit in after all. And all we had to do was be ourselves.” – Wanda
29. “If tonight doesn’t go well, I think this could be the end.” – Vision
30. “Thanks for the lesson—but I don’t need you to tell me who I am.” – Wanda
Also read: Short Quotes
WandaVision Quotes for People Who Value Their Families
31. “Sometimes your dad and I aren’t on the same page, but that’s just temporary. Like the two of you, you might fight over toys, but he’s always going to be your brother. And he is always going to be yours. Because family is forever.” – Wanda
32. “You tied your family to this twisted world and now one can’t exist without the other.” – Agatha
33. “You know, a family is forever. We could never truly leave each other, even if we tried.” – Wanda
Also read: Family Quotes
WandaVision Quotes That Everyone Can Relate To
34. “Today, we will lie to you, and yet you will believe our little deceptions, because human beings are easily fooled due to their limited understanding of the inner workings of the universe.” – Vision
35. “Look, we’ve all been there, right? Letting our fear and anger get the best of us, intentionally expanding the borders of the false world we created.” – Wanda
36. “You’re not my neighbor. And you’re definitely not my friend. You are a stranger and an outsider.” – Wanda
More WandaVision Quotes for You to Enjoy
37. “We just don’t know what to expect. Will the baby be human or synthezoid? Little bit of both?” – Wanda
38. “Vision is made from vibranium, they literally inherited tough skin.” – Wanda
39. “Oh Wanda, I’m incapable of forgetfulness. I remember everything. That’s not an exaggeration, in fact, I’m incapable of exaggeration.” – Vision
40. “You’re clearly in over your little redhead. So why don’t you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it? And I’ll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourself. What do you say?” – Agatha
Have You Ever Gone Through a Traumatic Experience as a Result of the Loss of a Loved One?
At some point in our lives, everyone experiences grief and pain. It can take many forms, but it is usually brought on by loss. It can be through the loss of a loved one, loss of a job, loss of independence due to disability or disease, to name a few.
Wanda has a lot of experience with loss in the series. She lost her parents when she was a child, her brother, and now she just lost the love of her life, Vision. She alters reality to live her life as if Vision still lived and breathed.
This pandemic made us see and experience a tremendous amount of loss. Even fictional superheroes in the Marvel universe suffer loss and grief, and this series was able to impart some valuable lessons.
Discussing one’s pain with another person can help break down the barriers we’ve put up and overcome feelings of loneliness. After all, knowing that you are not alone in your suffering is a source of comfort in and of itself.
Hopefully, this collection was able to teach you that grieving is a natural healing process that cannot be rushed. We must learn to live with pain rather than avoid it because it is an unavoidable part of life.
Do you have any more good WandaVision quotes to share? Join the discussion below!