These fantastic White Christmas quotes will surely rekindle your interest in musical movies!
White Christmas is a musical movie that was released in 1954. The story starts with the farewell of an army general who cares about his men, especially Bob and Phil.
Unfortunately, after leaving the military, Major General Thomas F. Waverly faced lots of difficulties in his new ventures. This made him start to lose hope in everything.
Thankfully, Bob and Phil were there to help him. In the years that the three were in the military together, Major General Waverly did all he could to help them. So, in turn, they knew it was only fitting to give back the kindness they received.
Like Bob and Phil, it’s essential to never forget the people who helped us, no matter how big or small. To know more about this lesson and what transpired in White Christmas, check out the collection below!
And make sure to read these This Is Spinal Tap quotes and Wayne’s World quotes.
Best White Christmas Quotes
1. Judy Haynes: “We’re booked for the holidays.”
Phil Davis: “Vermont, huh?”
Judy Haynes: “Oh, Vermont should be beautiful this time of the year, with all that snow.”
Phil Davis: “Yeah, you know something?”
Judy Haynes: “What?”
Phil Davis: “Vermont should be beautiful this time of the year, all that snow.”
Judy Haynes: “That’s what I just said.”
Phil Davis: “We seem to be getting a little mixed up.”
Judy Haynes: “Maybe it’s the music.”
Phil Davis: “Maybe it isn’t only the music.”
2. Phil Davis: “How much is ‘wow?’”
Bob Wallace: “It’s right in between, uh, between ‘ouch’ and ‘boing.’”
Phil Davis: “Wow!”
3. Phil Davis: “My dear partner, when what’s left of you gets around to what’s left to be gotten, what’s left to be gotten won’t be worth getting whatever it is you’ve got left.”
Bob Wallace: “When I figure out what that means, I’ll come up with a crushing reply.”
4. “You know, in some ways, you’re far superior to my cocker spaniel.” – Phil Davis
5. Judy Haynes: “Last night, she couldn’t sleep. Today, she won’t eat. She’s in love.”
Phil Davis: “Well, if that’s love, somebody goofed.”
6. “Well I’m, uh, more the ‘I-don’t-mind-pushing-my-best-friend-into-but-I’m-scared-stiff-when-I-get-anywhere-close-to-it-myselfing’ kind.” – Phil Davis
7. Mr. Herring: “How do you do?”
Doris Lenz: “Mutual, I’m sure.”
White Christmas Quotes That’ll Have Your Mind Reeling
8. “It’s probably just a small internal muscular hemorrhage, sir.” – Phil Davis
9. Major General Thomas F. Waverly: “I got along very well in the army without you.”
Emma Allen: “It took 15,000 men to take my place.”
10. “You oughta consider yourself plenty lucky! You might have been stuck with this weird mobile for life!” – Bob Wallace
11. “Even guys with two left feet come out all right if the girl is sweet.” – Phil Davis, Judy Haynes
12. Bob Wallace: “Oh, Phil, when are you gonna learn that girls like that are a dime a dozen?”
Phil Davis: “Please don’t quote me the price when I haven’t got the time.”
13. Bob Wallace: “I have a feeling I’m not going to like this.”
Phil Davis: “I have a feeling you’re gonna hate it.”
Bob Wallace: “Then why should I do it?”
Phil Davis: “Let’s just say we’re doing it for an old—.”
Bob Wallace and Phil Davis: “Pal in the army, yeah.”
White Christmas Quotes to Fill Up Your Day With Sarcasm
14. “Well, I like that! Without so much as a ‘kiss my foot’ or ‘have an apple.’” – Doris Lenz
15. Phil Davis: “We like to take care of our friends.”
Betty Haynes: “We’re practically strangers!”
Phil Davis: “Well, we’d like to take care of that, too.”
Judy Haynes: “But you might get yourself in an awful jam. Why should you? I mean, what’s in it for you?”
Phil Davis: “Forty-five minutes all to myself.”
16. Phil Davis: “Oh come on, how can a guy that ugly have the nerve to have sisters?”
Bob Wallace: “Very brave parents, I guess.”
Phil Davis: “Give me one reason, one good reason, why we should spend our last two hours in Florida looking at the sisters of freckle-face Haynes, the dog-faced boy.”
Bob Wallace: “Let’s just say we’re doing it for an old pal in the army.”
Phil Davis: “Well, it’s not good, but it’s a reason.”
17. Phil Davis: “We wouldn’t be any good as generals.”
Major General Thomas F. Waverly: “You weren’t any good as privates.”
White Christmas Quotes for You to Think About
18. Bob Wallace: “You don’t expect me to get serious with the kind of characters you and Rita have been throwing at me, do you?”
Phil Davis: “Well, there have been some nice girls, too, you know.”
Bob Wallace: “Oh yeah, yeah. Like that nuclear scientist we just met out in the hall.”
Phil Davis: “All right, they didn’t go to college. They didn’t go to Smith.”
Bob Wallace: “Go to Smith? She couldn’t even spell it.”
19. “There’s no Christmas in the army!” – Major General Thomas F. Waverly
20. “May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas!” – Phil Davis, Bob Wallace, Betty Haynes, and Judy Haynes
Did This Collection Inspire You to Give Back All the Kindness You’ve Received?
Nowadays, we are all busy minding our own life and success. This makes it hard to remember the people who supported and helped us along the way. Thankfully, White Christmas conveyed the importance of appreciating those who have helped us.
In it, we witnessed how Bob and Phil tried to extend help to their former general. That’s how grateful and willing they are to repay all the kindness they’ve received. With that, we should remember that the world is revolving, and it cannot always be in our favor.
We should appreciate and treasure all the help we get from other people. Remember, not everyone is willing to extend comfort and aid to you. So, don’t disregard the people who let you lean on them when needed.
Hopefully, this collection was able to open your eyes to who you should keep in your life. Remember, kindness should be repaid. So, pass whatever goodness you’ve gotten to others!