If you need some inspirational words that will help you become successful and live the life you want, then these action quotes are perfect for you.
Planning and organizing our goals in life are essential parts of reaching success.
Whatever dream you have, you need to think deeply about how to go about it to devise an effective route to success.
But, some of us never get to actually do the ideas we have inside our heads.
We forget that our goals would only stay as dreams if we did nothing about them. Thoughts are powerful, but they are nothing without action.
So, if you need some words that will help you accomplish any task, then this list will fit the bill perfectly.
Read the complete collection below to start living your dreams and taking action now!
Let’s get started.
Best Action Quotes
1. “Take action. An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” – Benjamin Disraeli
3. “The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts. It gives you what you demand with your actions.” – Steve Maraboli
4. “Only through action have I unlocked the power inside of me to become the person that I’ve always wanted to be.” – Mel Robbins
5. “No action, no change. Limited action, limited change. Lots of action, change occurs.” – Catherine Pulsifer
6. “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.” – Bradley Whitford
7. “Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.” – Mark Twain
Famous Quotes About Action
8. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
9. “In order to carry out a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
10. “Action is the antidote to despair.” – Joan Baez
11. “A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.” – Confucius
12. “A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do. Nothing else.” – Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Without knowledge, action is useless, and knowledge without action is futile.” – Abu Bakr
14. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
15. “Never confuse motion with action.” – Benjamin Franklin
Motivational Quotes on Action
16. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you, but you have to take action to get it.” – Jules Renard
17. “The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
18. “You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
19. “Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
20. “Stay focused and don’t allow distractions to fill your mind or derail you from taking continued action.” – Byron Pulsifer
21. “There are only two rules for being successful: one, figure out exactly what you want to do, and two, do it.” – Mario Matthew Cuomo
22. “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Action Quotes That Will Take Away Your Fears
23. “The best-known cure for the fear of failure is action. That’s right, action. The aspect of taking action helps to quiet nerves and can lead to even minor accomplishments.” – Byron Pulsifer
24. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
25. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result but the cause of fear. Perhaps, the action you take will be successful. Perhaps, different actions or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Short Action Quotes That Will Leave a Lasting Impact on You
26. “Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.” – Peter Marshall
27. “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “Action expresses priorities.” – Mahatma Gandhi
29. “The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.” – Herbert Spencer
30. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
31. “Every action has a consequence, so always try to be good.” – Richard Eyre
32. “Action without study is fatal. Study without action is futile.” – Mary Beard
33. “Thoughts do more. Words too much. Actions do much more.” – Israelmore Ayivor
34. “Belief means nothing without actions.” – Randa Abdel-Fattah
35. “Words are meaningless when actions are worthless.” – Christine Szymanski
36. “Actions are the seed of fate. Deeds grow into destiny.” – Harry S. Truman
37. “Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will.” – W. Clement Stone
Powerful Action Quotes That’ll Encourage You to Take Initiative
38. “All the noble thoughts, magnificent plans, and ‘secrets’ of achievement in the world are of little value unless and until they are put into action. Our worth is always determined by our deeds, not by our good intentions, however noble.” – Og Mandino
39. “I have the power to make my worries gigantic or to shrink them. Today, I will take action to live fully in the present moment.” – Amy E. Dean
40. “We all find ourselves in situations that at times seem hopeless. And, we all have the choice to do nothing or take action.” – Catherine Pulsifer
41. “Do not wait for a change of environment before you act. Get a change of environment by action. You can so act upon the environment in which you are now as to cause yourself to be transferred to a better environment. Hold with faith and purpose the vision of yourself in the better environment, but act upon your present environment with all your heart, and with all your strength, and with all your mind.” – Wallace D. Wattles
42. “We do not need, and indeed never will have, all the answers before we act. It is often through taking action that we can discover some of them.” – Charlotte Bunch
Also read: Productivity Quotes
Action Quotes to Guide You in Reaching Your Dreams and Goals
43. “Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” – Roy T. Bennett
44. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
45. “When you take action on your goals, gorgeous avenues get lined up for you.” – Hiral Nagda
46. “Action is the last resource of those who know not how to dream.” – Oscar Wilde
47. “If you spend time getting ready to be perfect and do not start out to accomplish your dreams, you will find out later that you could have accomplished your dream if you had just acted.” – David DeNotaris
48. “Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the action stems the dream again, and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.” – Anaïs Nin
Profound Action Quotes That Will Move You
49. “What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action.” – Meister Eckhart
50. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough. We must apply. Being willing is not enough. We must do.” – Leonardo da Vinci
51. “Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation.” – Thomas Henry Huxley
Action Quotes to Learn About Success
52. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
53. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
54. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
55. “When the actions become more frequent than the words, success becomes heavier than the dreams. Do more, say less.” – Israelmore Ayivor
56. “Effort increases action. Action creates momentum. Momentum creates success.” – Dwayne Johnson
Other Action Quotes for Everyone Who Wants to Do Better
57. “Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.” – Peter Drucker
58. “You are not what you think. You are not what you say. You are what you do.” – Peter Dunne
59. “If what we are now has been the result of our past actions, it certainly follows that whatever we wish to be in the future can be produced by our present actions. So, we have to know how to act.” – Swami Vivekananda
60. “I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act, but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
How Do You Take Action to Succeed in Life?
As everybody says, success can only be achieved if we start doing something. After all, working for our dreams is like a journey. We will never reach the end if we do not dare to take a single step forward.
So, it is undeniable that action is an essential key to achieving our ambitions in life. Action is more powerful than words, after all.
But, we also know and recognize how scary it can be to start taking a step toward our goals. The thoughts of failure and rejection can be incredibly paralyzing and make us feel insecure and not enough.
In these times, we must remember that making mistakes means learning to take better actions for our dreams. By experiencing failure, we can progress in our journey toward success with newfound knowledge of what to do and what not to do. Instead of fearing loss, we should be motivated because our shortcomings are avenues for finding new sources of strength.
So, we hope that these quotes were able to inspire you to take action. Use our list as a source of motivation and courage to keep pursuing your dreams, no matter how bumpy the road will get!