Maintaining a high energy level throughout the day may be challenging, so check out these enthusiasm quotes we’ve compiled for you!
Enthusiasm adds color and excitement to life. So, being enthusiastic about things will help us face the day more positively.
In the same way, when you’re facing life’s low points, your enthusiasm will serve as the yeast that raises you to higher places.
After all, when we’re excited, we’re more amenable to acting a certain way that we believe will bring us closer to our goals.
We move with purpose, drive, and grit, knowing that everything we do will eventually get us to a better lifestyle and environment.
So, we must never live a day without being intentional and passionate. Live life with enthusiasm and build the life you want to live.
If you need help starting your journey, this list will be perfect; read through to the end and be inspired!
Check the complete list below.
Best Enthusiasm Quotes
1. “Enthusiasm spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2. “Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it? You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit.” – Gordon Parks
3. “Enthusiasm is the inspiration of everything great. Without it, no man is to be feared, and with it, none despised.” – John Christian Bovee
4. “You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars.” – Henry Ford
5. “Enthusiasm is the energy and force that builds literal momentum of the human soul and mind.” – Bryant McGill
6. “In things pertaining to enthusiasm, no man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.” – Henry Ward Beecher
7. “The passion of genuine enthusiasm is an energy you can generate yourself. How? Simple: by focusing your time, effort, and energy on those ideas, activities, and pursuits that get you excited.” – Rita Davenport
8. “Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it, nothing great was ever achieved.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire; you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.” – Denis Waitley
10. “Enthusiasm is that certain something that makes us stand out, pulls us out of the mediocre common places, and turns us into powerful influencers.” – Michelle Moore
Famous Enthusiasm Quotes
11. “It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes life worth living.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr
12. “Enthusiasm is the foundation of a pleasing personality, and you must have such a personality in order to influence others to cooperate with you.” – Napoleon Hill
13. “Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do.” – Norman Vincent Peale
14. “Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm; it moves stones, it charms brutes. Enthusiasm is the genius of sincerity, and truth accomplishes no victories without it.” – Edward Bulwer-Lytton
15. “Catch on fire with enthusiasm, and people will come for miles to watch you burn.” – John Wesley
16. “What a man knows only through feeling can be explained only through enthusiasm.” – Joseph Joubert
Enthusiasm Quotes to Inspire You
17. “Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.” – Henry Ford
18. “Enthusiasm is a volcano on whose top never grows the grass of hesitation.” – Kahlil Gibran
19. “Daring enthusiasm and abiding cheerfulness can accomplish everything on earth without fail.” – Sri Chinmoy
20. “We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life. All that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” – Albert Einstein
21. “Your enthusiasm will inspire others to move forward with actions that bring rewarding achievements.” – Steve Brunkhorst
22. “Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.” – Bo Bennett
23. “The enthusiastic person will find ways around any setbacks, they may fall down, but they are quick to stand up again.” – Catherine Pulsifer
24. “Your enthusiasm will be infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. They will love you for it. They will go for you and with you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “If you have zest and enthusiasm, you attract zest and enthusiasm. Life does give back in kind.” – Norman Vincent Peale
26. “Enthusiastic people radiate energy that is contagious. They attract similar energies around them. Being enthusiastic is like wearing a beautiful perfume—you rub it off on everyone around you!” – Folorunsho Mejabi
Short Enthusiasm Quotes to Keep In Mind
27. “If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.” – Bruce Barton
28. “Enthusiasm is contagious. Be a carrier.” – Susan Rabin
29. “Enthusiasm is a supernatural serenity.” – Henry David Thoreau
30. “Knowledge is power, and enthusiasm pulls the switch.” – Steve Droke
31. “Enthusiasm just creates bubbles; it doesn’t keep them from popping.” – Adora Svitak
32. “Enthusiasm is nothing more or less than faith in action.” – Henry Chester
33. “Enthusiasm is the fever of reason.” – Victor Hugo
34. “There is eloquence in true enthusiasm.” – Edgar Allan Poe
35. “Enthusiasm is the intoxication of earnestness.” – Alphonse De Lamartine
36. “Enthusiasm is a form of social courage.” – Grethen Rubin
Bite-Sized Enthusiasm Quotes That’ll Guide You
37. “If you are not fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.” – Vince Lombardi
38. “If you want to be enthusiastic, act enthusiastic.” – Dale Carnegie
39. “Be interesting, be enthusiastic—and don’t talk too much.” – Norman Vincent Peale
40. “You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.” – Colette
41. “Protect your enthusiasm from the negativity of others.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Enthusiasm Quotes for Your Encouragement
42. “At moments of great enthusiasm, it seems to me that no one in the world has ever made something this beautiful and important.” – MC Escher
43. “It is not easy to find something that will intrigue and bind your interest and enthusiasm. This you must seek for yourself.” – Walter Annenberg
44. “Words and phrases of enthusiasm are meant to show your eagerness to help. There’s something powerful about sending an enthusiastic, positive message—they make the recipient feel good.” – Renee Evenson
45. “An old dog can learn new tricks. If your enthusiasm has lost its vitality, do everything possible to revive it.” – Don McArt
46. “For every sale you miss, you’re too enthusiastic; you will miss a hundred because you’re not enthusiastic enough.” – Zig Ziglar
47. “It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
48. “Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful and unique resources available to you. It is arguably the only type of energy that you harness by yourself and, at the same time, intensifies as it is consumed.” – John Baskin
49. “Above all, it’s important to be optimistic and enthusiastic when developing ourselves and those around us.” – Richard Hill
Enthusiasm Quotes That’ll Lead You Closer to Success
50. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
51. “The real secret of success is enthusiasm.” – Walter Chrysler
52. “Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
53. “Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” – Dale Carnegie
54. “If you don’t feel enthusiasm for the work you are doing, then you probably should be doing something else as enthusiasm is a key to success.” – Catherine Pulsifer
55. “Every man is enthusiastic at times. One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes and another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.” – Edward B. Butler
56. “If you approach any task without enthusiasm, the task will be laborious. With enthusiasm, any task becomes so much easier.” – Catherine Pulsifer
57. “If you lack enthusiasm for your job, you cannot perform to the best of your ability.” – John Wooden
58. “Enthusiasm is the greatest asset you can possess, for it can take you further than money, power or influence.” – Dada Vaswani
59. “A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.” – Charles Schwab
Wise Enthusiasm Quotes for Your Curious Mind
60. “The errors of enthusiasm are preferable to the indifference of wisdom.” – Anatole France
61. “Enthusiasm is the leaping lightning, not to be measured by the horse-power of the understanding.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
62. “Enthusiasm is the greatest asset in the world. Its potential value far surpasses money and power, and influence. Single-handed, the enthusiast convinces and dominates where the wealth accumulated by a small army of workers would scarcely raise a tremor of interest. Enthusiasm tramples over prejudice and opposition, spurns inaction, storms the citadel of its object and, like an avalanche, overwhelms and engulfs all obstacles.” – Og Mandino
63. “An enthusiasm about psychiatry is preposterous—it shows one just hasn’t grown up; but at the same time, for the psychiatrist to be indifferent toward his work is fatal.” – Henry Stack Sullivan
64. “There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.” – Alexander Hamilton
Other Enthusiasm Quotes That Are Worth Reading
65. “Enthusiasm is followed by disappointment and even depression, and then by renewed enthusiasm.” – Murray Gell-Mann
66. “All noble enthusiasms pass through a feverish stage, and grow wiser and more serene.” – William Ellery Channing
67. “Enthusiasm does not come easy to everyone; sometimes, it is not for lack of trying, but we simply are not all naturally optimistic people. However, while negative feelings are as valid as positive ones, they can really take over our lives and harm us, in the long run.” – Lucy Stanmore
68. “Faked enthusiasm is worse than bad acting—it is bad acting with the intent to deceive.” – Bo Bennett
69. “Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.” – Pelé
70. “I’m more interested in arousing enthusiasm in kids than in teaching the facts. The facts may change, but that enthusiasm for exploring the world will remain with them the rest of their lives.” – Seymour Simon
Did These Enthusiasm Quotes Motivate You to Approach Life With More Energy and Excitement?
With enthusiasm, we gain more confidence in facing life. Through it, we cultivate a positive mindset that allows us to look at problems in passing instead of focusing on the negatives.
After all, nothing is final in this world. Even our unfavorable circumstances can pass by in the blink of an eye!
We are made to accomplish big things, and it is our enthusiasm that will push us to move forward in achieving those big dreams. That’s why we should never dwell on the negatives. Be excited about what the future holds if you keep a positive outlook.
Doing so can inspire everyone to cultivate the same mindset as ours. In time, if everyone lives enthusiastically, then we’ll all learn how to overcome our obstacles more effectively.
So, search for the good and focus only on the good. Remember that you’ll attract better and more positive things when you live life with enthusiasm!