If you enjoy crime drama movies, you must include these Blood In Blood Out quotes on your list of must-reads!
Blood In Blood Out is an American crime drama film released in 1993. It follows the lives of three Chicano relatives who are members of an East Los Angeles street gang.
As dramatic events occur, their lives and friendships are forever altered.
What makes this film a classic is that it’s not only about fighting and killing.
It also addresses various youth-related issues that are still very much relevant to what we are experiencing today.
So, if you want to learn more about the movie and its characters, read the entire list below!
Best Blood In Blood Out Quotes
1. “I may be white from the outside, but I’m brown on the inside, to the bone.” – Miklo
2. “When you expect nothing and get everything, that’s destiny.” – Miklo
3. “We can do the money truck, or we can off each other.” – Smokey
4. “Life’s a risk, carnal!” – Miklo
5. “Cocaine is America’s cup of coffee.” – Prison Librarian
Intense Blood In Blood Out Quotes to Show the Life of a Street Gang
6. “You should not have done that to my brother, Cruzito, ese! Know what I mean, jellybean? You wanna dance? I know a tune, it’s called stick and cut.” – Paco
7. “If I say anything I’m a dead meat man. I ain’t gonna tell you sh*t, ese.” – Smokey
8. “You bluff in this game, gabacho, and you better be holding five aces.” – Clavo
9. “Don’t you use Juanito as an excuse to wreck your life. You don’t have that right!” – Paco
10. “Move on n*gger, before I carpet my cell with your black skin.” – Big Al
11. “No! Don’t you ever say that to me again Cruzito, I’ll let you say that one more time.” – Paco
12. “You’re a two-time loser, Smokey. One more of this and you are going to be locked up for good. So you tell me about Onda or I’m gonna strap you down with the b*tch and you’ll never see the streets again.” – Paco
13. “Listen you motherf*ckin’ rat punk. I’m gonna put your rat clicka back to the joint. You hear me, you keep talking, you keep talking!” – Paco
14. “Hey, don’t you call me carnal, you piece of sh*t. I’m not your brother, these comebacks of few are killing of our kids.” – Paco
Blood In Blood Out Quotes That’ll Tickle Your Curiosity
15. “Hey, Cinderella, go find yourself a fella, you’re on the clock b*tch and midnight is coming, you got the wrong man.” – Popeye
16. “La Onda? Isn’t that what that snake tattoo means?” – Paco
17. “In the joint, I was hustling more money than that punk ever dreamed of, he punched my time clock. What’s the gig?” – Miklo
18. Popeye: “White b*tch, give me some chon-chon.”
Miklo Velka: “Get away from me.”
Popeye: “You get nothing for free in here, punk!”
19. “I don’t want his pork chop, I want his life!” – Montana
20. “You think you used your brotherhood up like a shot of tequila?” – Cruz
Also read: Training Day Quotes
Funny Blood In Blood Out Quotes to Make You Laugh
21. Miklo: “What am I going to tell my parole officer?”
Popeye: “Tell him to suck his pee-pee.”
22. “Spider puto, you paint our wall, we’ll paint your *ss, ese!” – Cruz
23. “I’m gonna squash you, like the pinche bug you are, come on, motherf*cker.” – Paco
More Blood In Blood Out Quotes for Those Who Love Crime Drama Films
24. “Just like you are now so much of a f*cking badass you kill your own people!” – Cruz
25. “F*ck these other vatos, ese! Get up Chucky, get up! You f*ck with my familia eh, you got to answer to me, here and now come on, toe to toe.” – Paco
26. “You should get some clothes on the officer before you get arrested for indecent exposure, what an example you set for the kids.” – Popeye
27. “I don’t want to fight with you, little brother.” – Paco
28. “Well what, bust me? Well, come on, gabacho you’re the law. Do your job.” – Cruz
29. “Orale, that’s a nice place you got there, ese. You should be riding with me, not f*cking with me, carnal.” – Popeye
30. “Let’s go, motherf*cker! Let’s see what kind of man you are in daylight.” – Paco
Have You Ever Considered Joining a Gang?
When you hear the term “gang,” what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? For some, they bring fear and violence to neighborhoods. But, there’s also a minority that may argue that they can help reduce crime in society.
In the movie, the three main characters are members of the local gang. After accidentally shooting their rival’s leader during the attack, the cousins’ paths diverge. Miklo is imprisoned, Paco volunteers for military service, and Cruz pursues his artistic passion.
If you’ve seen the movie, you’ll agree that the story of these three cousins is genuinely eye-opening for all of us. They taught us to accept responsibility for our mistakes and avoid making decisions that would negatively impact our present situation. But, on a more positive note, the cousins’ experiences remind us that it is not too late to change and become a better person.
We hope that this collection was able to inspire you to be open to forgiveness and change, no matter how big or small our mistakes are. Remember, no matter how low we get, there will always be an opportunity to live in the right way.
Have you watched the movie before? Are there any good quotes we missed? Comment them down below!