We’ve compiled a list of our favorite 30 Paid in Full quotes to help you relive the most exciting scenes and encounters in the movie!
Paid in Full is an American crime drama film that will undoubtedly keep you on your toes from start to finish.
It follows the professional criminal exploits of three young drug dealers named Mitch, Rico, and Ace.
Indeed, the film takes on a violent route that shows how brutal it can be on the streets, as well as the legalities that surround drugs and other harmful substances.
But, beyond all that, they also share some helpful information and lessons from the characters’ experiences.
So, if you enjoy realistic plots, exciting action scenes, and meaningful life lessons, this collection is perfect for you!
Read through to the end to discover what our main characters learned from their decisions.
Let’s get started.
Best Paid in Full Quotes
1. “See, the thing about the game is, the—don’t stop. You could be hurt, and it doesn’t matter. Business will still roll up on you.” – Ace
2. “But it’s all fake. Understand what I’m sayin’? This life. This game, there ain’t no love in it. It doesn’t love you back.” – Ace
3. “I just made enough money to bake biscuits for the projects.” – Calvin
4. “Everybody’s gonna eat. Everybody’s gonna get this money. Everybody can be happy.” – Ace
5. “No doubt. Life is good in Harlem, baby.” – Mitch
6. “I told myself, when I could breathe without a tube, I was gonna breathe deep.” – Ace
7. “Now there’s a new game. Us old players are gone. But you can see our story on music videos with prop guns and fake champagne.” – Ace
Interesting Paid in Full Quotes That Highlight the Characters’ Personalities
8. “Come on, man. You know me, man. Cleanliness is next to godliness.” – Mitch
9. “Look at me. I’ve been shot in the head, baby. My body is different. I’m breathing differently. You understand what I’m saying?” – Ace
10. “Look, man, we know what’s hot on the streets, man. Believe me, man. We are out there every day.” – Mitch
11. “You know my style, baby. It ain’t my style to be running around here getting all sweaty on the court, baby.” – Mitch
12. “You know me B, Imma gonna eat regardless.” – Ace
13. “You know, I just need to be around some love, that’s all.” – Mitch
14. “A n*gga like me man, I love the game. I love the hustle.” – Mitch
15. “Yeah, you know a n*gga got the dough. A n*gga could leave the league. But if I leave, the fans are still gonna love me, man?” – Mitch
Paid in Full Quotes to Give You a Glimpse of Street Violence
16. “Ay, yo, check here your man. Give him a thermometer, take his temperature or something, man.” – Rico
17. “I got shot in the head, baby!” – Ace
18. “I sold you those drugs so that you could make money, you forgetful motherf*cker! You got high, so you f*cked up.” – Mitch
19. “I got a G for every bump on your face. Whatever you want, punk.” – Mitch
20. “What the f*ck is the use havin’ soldiers if you can’t use them?” – Rico
21. “Still got the flash of that gun in my head, man. That white light. And it was like that light, man, was sayin’, you’re dead.” – Ace
22. “I laid the murder game down letting n*ggas know we not f*ckin’ around, man.” – Rico
23. “Ace, make that shot again. Five thousand you can’t make it again.” – Rico
24. “You really don’t have to be out here like this, broadcasting all your f*ckin’ p*rn* sh*t and takin’ your pictures puttin’ your guns in the air, man.” – Ace
Paid in Full Quotes for Those Interested in Crime Drama Films
25. “No ribs, no rice, no champagne! You don’t eat nothing!” – Rico
26. “Even Ray Charles can see he’s got money.” – Ice
27. “Whooooo, that’s a big *ss bill.” – Pip
28. “Make the money count! Make the money count!” – Rico
29. “Yeah, I called him. And I gave him the number of fake *ss dealers who turned out to be the feds.” – Ace
30. “What the f*ck are you doing, man? Do you even know what you’re doing, man?” – Ace
How Do You Think Drugs Affect One’s Life?
One of the main issues tackled in the film was substance abuse. Drugs are widespread worldwide, but this doesn’t mean it’s all that good for you. These are extremely dangerous and can lead to death and destruction.
But, why are some teenagers and people all over the world addicted to drugs and other forms of substance abuse? Some people believe that the effects of these substances help them forget about their problems in life. For some, they’re simply curious and want to try something new.
In the movie, selling drugs is a way to make money and be happy. At first, our three main characters lived a carefree life, but soon, they realized the many harmful effects of these substances. While Ace was able to flee and start a new life for himself, Mitch and Rico weren’t so lucky.
Paid in Full is a reminder to always be ready and think about our actions’ consequences. Not all our decisions would lead to a happy and peaceful life. But, it’s also important to remember that, like Ace, it’s never too late to change the course of our lives.
Do you have more quotes to share? Have you watched the movie before? Join the discussion below.